India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

RAHUL HOT HOT HAWWWWWWTTTT

diyajoshi12 Senior Member
diyajoshi12
diyajoshi12

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Guys I loved today episode Inspite of some lame lallu creativity on the reason behind the big Rahul revenge..
But what I loved was Rahul in d episode....
Rahul in flash backs was soooooooooo soooooooooooo cute.... Smiling singing swaying... Charming cute...
And then came the second portion where he is working out... OMG..... OHHHHHHH MMMMYYYYY GOOOODD HE LOOKED SO DAMN HOT....he has got such a sexy body.... His broad sexy shoulders his smoking hot chest his bulging biceps.... I failed to blink my eyes till he was there... He is simply wow.. Loved his acting too though but his looks and body took my attention away.... Guys don't u just want more of it? more of his smiley face and more of his.... Body... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotkrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
YA SWEETY HE IS DEFINATLY HOT.........................and his acting is also good he is rbo new angry man.
u can do one thing starone .com ke homepage par poll hain ki which character is going to stick longer......................so i voted go and vote for manish

shanak.hotiluvmanar

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
he is just tooo hot...how are we supposed to handle two hot guys in one show LOL....rahul is toooo hooootttt

iluvmanarkrock

rashmi25 Groupbie
rashmi25
rashmi25

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Shaan is also good butt rahul is outstanding... He defines hot... His body is just too yummy looking.. Rahul ur too too hot... Manish is very very sexy.
jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
he was really hottt
vanisha22 Groupbie
vanisha22
vanisha22

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
rahul has a killer attitude.... the way he looks at sam is so intense and seductiveDay Dreaming.... it was crazy to see this hottie work out and say those intense dialogues.... rahul is a rock star.... 
Sexy is what sexy does!!!!!!!! whatever he does is sooooo damn sexy!!!!! i love every bit of him....
prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hot and how..... He is so freaking stylish.... Gosh... Put him in his black vest and make him work out and show his sizzling body or just wrap him up from head to toe in a high neck t shirt..... He is so DAMN hot... His walk... His every look at Sam gives me goose pimples.....
destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
he has a very good personality and in todays episode i liked his eye expressions...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index