Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
You are such a fabulous writer! I loved all the parts.. Please continue soon..
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sam1903

aww diya don't call him gadha...i think this will be last time he will be shouting at her in my ff..and i will be justifying his anger in next part...thanks guys for liking it...

so sweet of u sam, m w8ing to see him as u described
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was awesome, please update soon.👏
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

After gopi's  exit, ahem was little shocked to hear from Gopi that she will not leave this house, because until now she has never disagree with hin, or should I say replied him back. But since she was so polite and more like pleading it will be like disagreeing with him. Now he felt so relaxed because after Umang's incidence for first time he spoke his heart out, though he did not realized what he has all spoke up? And even don't want to bother that.. but he was so much relieved. Now, he look at the food which was there on table .. He can feel his hunger now.. and about to go near to table… but something stops him. How can he eat the food which Gopi has brought for him, why will he take her mercy? But next thought he is feeling very hungry now, then he saw the glass of milk, and remembers Gopi's last lines…where she asks him to have milk he almost forget his anger and went near to the table and hold the glass of milk…

But what he is doing taking Gopi's mercy.. no he can't , he can't take this milk even..

He left the glass there and moved towards to switch off the light and then moved towards bed to lie down, initially he has problem in sleeping because he was hungry but he is much relaxed now, though thoughts were still juggling in his mind but at last he went into deep sleep.

On other hand, gopi after coming from his room run towards her room, she just barged into her room and locked it, and facing herself towards the room she leaned herself to closed gate and started crying, while crying she sits on the floor and put her face into her palms..

Though she is calm now, but tears were still rolling from her eyes, she was recalling what he said her today and what has happened in today's day. One thing she is clear that her husband can't love her at any cost, reason being she is well aware now that he loved some else..(though this was just the anger of Ahem,he don't love Gopi but  it's even not like that he wants anita in his life.. or if he is thinking of all this thing in near future..but yes questions were keep interrupting in his mind why all this happened to him)

She again started blaming herself for Ahem's misery, though for first time she has disagreed with ahem but she was determined to leave Ahem's house when condition will be alright… when it will be or how it will be .. she is unaware of it…

While thinking all this she went into sleep there itself while resting her head on her knees.

The long day has ultimately end…

Both of them had eaten nothing since morning,two pictures were set in the frame now, one where Ahem lying on his bed and othere where gopi sleeping on floor comforting herself on her knees, Both are in deep sleep. If gopi hasn't visited his room he would not be able to sleep so relaxed and if she is hungry so is her husband, though out of ego he has not touched the food..

Somewhere down the line, they are together with each other, sharing their thoughts, one in form of anger other in pleading way. But they are still complementing each other, though unaware of it.. What if some one else has entered into Ahem's room, he will not be relieved then as he can't shout on anyone just like he do on Gopi…

Night ends while witnessing all this and may be with a promise that new day will bring new hopes in your life…

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

so sweet of u sam, m w8ing to see him as u described

sadhli i hope you like my justification and diya i hope you will not call him gadha anymore😉
Edited by sam1903 - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
lovely sam........complimenting each other in a different and unique way...
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written sam.. You have described both their feelings perfectly..
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wakke Sam... promise... won't call him Gadha😊

superb portrayal of emotions and in depth analysis of their behaviour
Kudos dear....

please continue soon😊
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good connecting episode. I really like the way you portray Aham and Gopi - missing pieces of each other - complete if together.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
next part plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz