ffupdate-prt7/pg6 Gopi talks with elesh - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
ohhh my God Sam....
truely beautiful chapter...

did u guys take a vow to give me heart attack, everyone's updates are do extraordinary (take ordinary and add something extra - ramona and Beezus๐Ÿ˜‰)
loved this Intelligent Gopi........why cant CVs make some changes to her in show....

but gr8 update Sam....looking forward to how Gopi will convince aham to have dinner..

thanx a lot..
I love this Gopi.. She handled everyone so maturely.. Please continue soon..
plse continue waiting for next update wonderful
thanks everyone for liking it...

~~continuation~~

Gopi now at doorstep, with all dilemma in her mind should she be in.. or not'

She remembered how aham scolds her last time, thinking this she could feel the cold vibes entering her body, her hands almost tremble with fear . Her fear is now converted into her sadness, thinking how  bad she felt on that day, she could actually picturesque her crying face which ultimately bring water in her eyes..

But then she realized this is not the right time to think all this, she thought to herself, are those vows which she has taken in front of every family member is important to her , or those which are pious which she has taken during her marriage, was  Ahemji's scolding is important to her or the fact that no matter what, but  he is still her husband, whom  she should care at any cost.

(These conflicting views are only to make her courageous enough to enter Ahem's room.)

After muster up all her courage she knocked the door , but no reply came from inside. Ahem's room's door was closed but not locked, she slowly push the gate, and opened that much by which she will be able to get in.

Room was all dark, but as she already had been lived there before so can make out which thing is where. She carely put the food tray on table and moved towards switch board.

Ahem, was there in his room sitting on his bed, but could not sense until now if someone has entered into the room,

He was all in his Trans, thinking what all has happened to him, never in his life he has been through such kind of humiliation.

Words of Umang was keep banging in his ears, sometimes he feels,  Is he so much wrong, if he has followed his mother's wish?  Why gopi is there in his life? Why all this happened to his sister?  Is he responsible for all this? Why her sister crossed her limits?   Doesn't she thought about her family while doing all this? What went wrong? Who is right? . does his sister need to marry Dhaval for sake of family? All question were keep making round in his mind ever since he entered his room?

Gopi switched on the light, Flash of light when falls on Ahem's face he got startle and covered his face with  back of his palm, he was in all dark since the time he has entered into his  room, light  hurts his eyes. Then slowly he removed his palm and looked at the direction of switch board to find out who's there?

To his surprise its Gopi, first he could not believe this , but at the second thought he need to realize she is there only.

Gopi who has already covered her face with pallu, infact stretched to the length so that Ahem could not see her face.

Though with scolding but with tiring voice he speaks up tum.(you)

Realizing this Ahem has already make out she is here , gopi speaks up, ji who main apke liye khana layi thi(ji, I have bring food for you.)

Ahem cannot believe this, that how this girl dares to enter his room and to top of that she brings dinner for him,

He wanted to shout at her, but feeling very low, he just got up (he even stands up as if he is very ill), and starts moving where Gopi was standing. Realizing he is coming near to her. She took three two three steps towards adjacent wall, but could not move any further as he was already there.

Tum mujhe akela kyon nahi chod deti(why don't you leave me alone), his voice was more like pleading but with little anger,

To this gopi speaks up ji who apne subah se kuch nahi khaya tha isliye (since you have not eaten anything since morning, that's why)

Before she could finish her sentence he interrupts,  bas  karo  (stop it) this time his voice is full with anger

Gopi get startled to this, there is fear on her face now.

Mujhe tumahri sahanubhuti nahi chaiye(I don't need your sympathy)

Then he holds her arms very tightly and moved her to face him, he started again, waise bhi yeh sab tumahri wajah se hua hai nahi tum meri zindagi main aati aur yeh sab hota. Na main apne pyaar ko khota aur naa meri bhen ko yeh sab sehna padta'(btw this has happened all because of you, if you doesn't enter in my life then this will not happen to me, I didn't have to  loose my love then and my sister don't need to suffer all this..)

He blurted out all this in one go'

Aur hain tumhe toh jana tha kinjal ki shaadi kay baad, who toh ab hone se rahi sab tumahri wajah se'. toh tum ab kya kar rahi ho yahan' yahan tumahri koi zaroorat nahi hai.. (any yes you were suppose to leave the house after Kinjal's marriage , but that will not happen now , all because of you' so what are you doing here now, you are no more needed overe here now )and he pushed her towards the door, she was almost about to fall, but manage to escape that' tears were rolling from her eyes, then again he yelled  at her, jaao nikal jaao mere ghar se abhi ki abhi..(go go from my house right now.)

Gopi is shocked stunned after hearing all this, tears were rolling from her eyes, for a moment she thought of going from his life but second thought which come to her mind was faces of every members, she thought what will happen if she left he house right now?

She can make out the circumstances' which can be worst for family,  then she remind the lined whe she said to kinjal by this you will gonna make life of family members like a hell.. she said to herself she can't leave the house right now..as it is not good for family,

This time she turns towards Ahem, and said him I know you think that i am responsible for all this.. but I will not leave this house right now.. because, others need me' whenever I will fulfill my duty I will leave this house'

After a pause she said to him if you take the food then it's good for you, if you still not feeling like please do take a glass of milk' as its not good for your health to sleep empty stomach'

With this she retired from the room..

finally i am able to name my FF- which seems to be very contradictory with current scene-- Everything will gonna be alrite๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by sam1903 - 13 years ago
fab continue cant wait for next
๐Ÿ‘
ohhh dear... that Gadha is still scolding Gopi... grrrrrr

please continue dear
thats gr8 sam.........loved Gopi's Determination to be with the family....
looking forward to next part
Loved it to bits. Hate that Aham ๐Ÿ˜ก continue!
Originally posted by upasana.diya

ohhh dear... that Gadha is still scolding Gopi... grrrrrr

please continue dear
aww diya don't call him gadha...
i think this will be last time he will be shouting at her in my ff..
and i will be justifying his anger in next part...
thanks guys for liking it...๐Ÿ˜Š