ffupdate-prt7/pg6 Gopi talks with elesh

Posted: 13 years ago
After seeing so many fanfics... i really got inspired so thought to pen down my thoughts too..may be how i would like the story to be..
Hope you will like it..

fanfic is starting after future track when Mehta's will tell Modi's Kinjal is not pregnant with elesh child but with Umang's child..

Mehta's already knew Kinjal is pregnant, after bashing Modi's very hard, they left MM.

---~Another big drama waiting In MM~--

After Mehta's left MM. all are in state of shock.. Everyone is like spell bound..

This is the first time MOdi  Family got humiliated.. Just then, Kokila got fainted and every one runs towards her. Rashi and her mother having gala time . Both in rashi's room, this time again they let down Kokila  and her  sanskaari daughter too..

Everyone's in Kokila's room.. Trying to bring back her into consciousness.

Kinjal is crying badly and standing on Kokila's door, as she left with no courage to face anyone in family.

She goes into her room and starts calling Umang. But as usual he was not picking the phone. So she just text him all the situation'

On the other hand Kokila regains consciousness. And Hetal ask her how she is feeling, Kokila replies to her .. what a mother feels like when she have a daughter like Kinjal. Everyone else left with nothing to say situation

All were sitting in the room wondering what to do in such situation, there is now sheer silence in room no one has courage even to utter a word.. Everybody could  just hope in their hearts it just to be a bad dream and which will be over soon.  By now all the guest have left the house..

, Mani enters room and tells them there is a guy who has came to meet all of you.

Chirag ask her- Who is he?

Mani replies he didn't tell his name,  just asked me to inform all family members that he is there to meet them,  Since everyone is in bad mood and after hearing that some stranger comes to meet them , become more suspicious and hoping that it's not any further bad news, Especially after  what all happened.

Everyone comes downstairs and saw that one man is sitting on the sofa(main), which is facing backwards to stairs, his both arms were wide open resting on the back of sofa..

All were wondering who is he? To meet all Modi Family..

They move downstairs and one by one come face to face with the stranger..

The only one who can recognize that stranger is Gopi and Aham

When Aham sees him he soon recognized him as Umang..

(Gopi has seen Umang earlier when he came to meet Kinjal in the house)

Everyone is shocked to know that the father of Kinjal's child has come to meet them,

And there is again a pin drop silence in Modi house.

Aham takes his name so loudly that it is quite audible in Kinjal's room and obviously Rashi's room.

So, all of them Kinjal Rashi and Urmilla also join others in drawing room.

When Kinjal enters drawing room she was crying badly, and with some hope was about to run near him and want to hug him, because what has happened to her all because of him and she has done all things for him and after so many questioning and hatred eyes around her for so long, she really needs someone who can sympathize with her and understand why she has done all this ..

But all of sudden she realize everyone presence over there she stopped herself.

After seeing Kinjal, Umang has little stern smile on his face..( which made Kinjal more uncomfortable.. )

He get up from sofa and put his hand in his pocket(just like typical villain )

and moves towards Aham Modi.

So, you are uncle of my unborn child Mr. Aham  Modi. Mamaji'right, this relation you will share with my unborn child.

With his stern smile he again asked Aham how are you feeling that your sister who is unmarried and also engaged to some one  but  carrying child of someone else.. Mamaji..

Proud enough being a Mama of an Unborn child..

Kinjal is shocked to hear all these sarcastic remarks from Umang's mouth..

And everyone else was just shocked and unpleasantly surprised why the hell this man is talking with aham like this'?

Aham who after hearing later statement from Umang's mouth could not stop his anger and shouts at him by calling his name'

Everyone is stunned to hear Aham's voice at such a high pitch

Kinjal then break her silence.. and come near to Umang .. and asked him why he is behaving in such a strange manner.. and start crying and when tears were rolling down her cheeks..

She asked him he is here to accept her as his wife and for no other reason..

All the things which they have done are because they love each other and want to with each other'

And just like a small child she asks Umang two three times will you be there for me naa'

Speak up'  Speak up'  speak up.. umang'.

Just then umang speaks holding her face in his hands, seeing into her eyes , while Kinjal still sobbing ' Yes, baby  I am just there for you, and to tell the truth to everyone

Hearing this Kinjal has some smile on her face.. a moment of relax and of hope that everything will be alright now and also her Umang is still with him..

But the next moment it's a moment when she could hear the voice of shattering dreams.

After saying above lines Umang after a pause speaks up.. I am here just to destroy all your dream which u see as your bright future..

Then he moved towards Aham and says to him just like you had shattered my dear sister's Anita's dream.

Everyone was shocked and surprised who is Anita? Apart from those who already knew Aham's past ..

But no one is aware of Umang's and  Anita's relation so they are also shocked.

After Umang' s statement- what will happen tokinjal'ss life..which will be unfold in next part

but before that i am eagerly waiting for your comments..

Edited by sam1903 - 13 years ago
hmmm...nice start Sam...looking forward to next part....
update soon.....
what happened next dear.... update soon... like this take of the story as well...
Looking forward to reading more of this FF.  This is very interesting!  I hope you continue soon...
Great start! Plese update soon!
Wonderful beginning dear. Can't wait to read on. 😊
w8ing for the rest , great intro
thanks guys for liking it will update it soon 😊
fab plse continue as enjoying  cont soon⭐️

Umang was just feeling amazing and satisfied after seeing everyone reaction..  he then said to aham now you will realize my pain when you will see your sister in suffering and also your family, for whom you have married this uneducated girl Gopi.

Then he turns towards Kinjal for the last time tell her, you stupid girl how can you think I can marry the girl whose brother is responsible for my sister's unhappiness..

But I want to thankyou for one thing that you helped me in achieving most precious dream of my life. To ruin your's brother and your family image..

After that umang leaves MM though his stay was not long and he even didn't speak much… but his little stay has created havoc in life of Modi's

Kinjal by the time all shatter sits on the floor and start crying very hard…

Every one in state of shock , are waiting if there is something still need to happen..

Just then Dhaval, who is also present there speaks up, if Kinjal don't mind and if all of you agree I am ready to marry Kinjal..

One more jhatka, but is this shock blessing in disguise.. or what

Before any one can say anything Kinjal who is crying uptil now and in her own world of destruction and shattered dreams, hearing this get startle first, she can't even think of marrying this man in her rarest of dream.

Just then Aham who is back to his senses uptil now, speaks first how can you marry my sister, you are not evenworth of her.

At this Kokila shouts on aham how can you say this to Dhaval, when your sister is left with no reputation to marry any decent guy in this world.

Dhaval words will always be blessing in disguise for any mother in such situation.

Before anyone could speak up anything,  Kinjal stand up and go to her mother and start  pleading to  her mother No Maa I can't marry this man.

Listening this,   kokila  hold kinjal arms very tightly and with anger on her face asks Kinjal  then who will gonna marry a woman like you who is going to be unmarried mother.

Kinjal now looking directly into her mother's eyes and after realizing something blurt out the truth that she is not pregnant, but this is all a fake pregnancy which she has planned with Umang, so that she can let her get married to  umang instead of  Elesh..

(ZORR Ka Jhatka Haye Zorro se laga…)

She was lying because she was in love and her love only ruined her whole life..

Oh God this day was full of miseries and Black Day in the history of Modi house .

This time Chirag speaks up, he shouts at top of his voice – Enough is enough and now no one will utter a single word.

He goes to Dhaval, and thanks for this gesture especially when everything was going against them, but politely he say to Dhaval that this is not right time for us to think about Kinjal's  marriage, when we all are unable to realize what is going wrong with us or what will be right for us.

He then goes to Urmilla and asked her politely, Vivanji, we are sorry you need to see all this unpleasant circumstances because of our family, but you remained  there for us, but right now no one of us in the condition to be hospitable to you, and folded his hand in front of her.

Realising what he want to say she also folded her hands and left MM with Dhaval, but was very angry on Dhaval for his action.

Meanwhile, Chirag ask everyone to go to their respective rooms and especially  asked Gopi to take care of Kinjal and hetal to take care of Kokila.

Gopi takes Kinjal to her room , right now gopi can't feel anything only thing which she can feel is unhappiness of family, she comforts kinjal and make her sit on bed. She arranges her bad carefully and asks her to rest and came out from the room while closing the door.

Every one already retired to their respective rooms. Chirag is with Baa, as she was feeling very low.

It's already 8 p.m. now, Gopi went to kitchen as she knows no one has eaten anything since morning, Mani was there too, but what all has happened in the house today does not give her senses what to do now,

One more person is there and it was none other than Rashi, who has enjoyed all the scenario, Today is the day of her triumph. Day to celebrate her success, so she came to kitchen to look out for some cookies, and to find out if something else is there to eat, after all this drama she want to eat something interesting by which she can enjoy her success.

After searching when she find nothing that could suit her taste for today, she start munching cookies over there , Mani who was standing there is not liking all this but cannot utter a word.

Gopi then entered the kitchen, seeing Rashi like this she was shock first, but she too don't have any confidence to say  anything to her

Gopi looks at Mani and tell her Mani bhen we need to prepare dinner for everyone, as it already been so late we need to be quick, Mani agreeing with ther and  is about to ask what we need to make bhabhi,  Rashi intervene and start  commenting who will going to eat dinner after so much drama, why you are wasting your time,  but still if you guys making some dinner then make something good. As I am feeling very hungry, and also, why would I suffer because of other's mistake, I need something good.

Gopi didn't like this attitude of Rashi and with complaining eyes, look at Rashi and ask her Rashi Ben how can you say like this, Rashi replied to this oh common Gopi, stop behaving like emotional fools.

At this Gopi look towards Mani, and told  Mani that we are making simple Daal Chawal and some roti, as this will be best for everyone and from her reaction its clear that she is not at all interested in what all Rashi's have to say..

Seeing Gopi's reaction Rashi was first stunned and left the kitchen.

Both Gopi and Mani prepared dinner  with in some time.

After preparing dinner Mani questioned gopi, bhabhi we have prepared it  but no one has come to dining hall, at this gopi said no, I am personally taking meal to every one room.

Gopi, first went  to Baa's room , chirag was there too, so she has already taken his dinner too.

Seeing gopi with dinner Baa could not say anything.

Gopi goes near to Baa.

And very politely asks Jigar- devarji, we should have some dinner now, sensing what Gopi want to do now, he said in confirmation yes bhabhi even I am feeling hungry, but I will not eat anything as my baa will not gonna eat anything.

Then gopi with sweet little smile and with somewhat complaining voice, says to Baa- Baa that's true if you will not eat anything we will not gonna eat anything. At this gesture of Gopi, tears start rolling from her eyes.

Seeing her pain, gopi moves towards Baa and with so much confidence and determined look she says to Baa – Baa worst has happened to us now no more worst can happen to us only gud will happen to us, with this she cleared tears from baa's cheeks

These words were very soothing for Baa, and it really sounds magical to her, as if god has come to rescue her family in form of Gopi. At this she kiss on Gopi's forehead and says to her –you are my angel gopi vahu.

Jigar came near to baa  and agreeing with gopi –yes bhabhi nothing worst will happen to us, only good will happen now.

Confirming gopi she will take her dinner Baa ask gopi please make sure no one in the house sleep empty stomach. At this gopi nods her in confirmation left the room.

After that she went to chirag and hetal room, atmosphere of the room was gloomy there too. But she did make sure that they had their dinner .

Its kokila and parag room, kokila was sitting on bed while resting her head on back wall. Though she is not crying, but she was in bad condition. Parag was caressing on her head. They were both sitting there since they have come to their room but could not utter a word, but still so much noise can be felt in that room as if their silence is speaking and as if they were mourning.

Atmosphere of room was miserable, when  gopi opened their room, lights falls into the room, while  gopi was standing at the edge of door , for some second it was almost like divine intervention in mourning house, as if god comes to console someone bad has happened to you now only good will happen to you.

Gopi entered room telling Parag-papa I have brought some food, please have some. But like obvious reaction parag denied it. Gopi at this said to him, papa Maji is not well and if you do not eat she will not eat too and as a husband you should make sure she takes something.

Parag realizing Kokila's condition, he took tray from gopi, and placed it on bed, and then he moved towards kokila he asked her to take some food, which she denied at first.

At this, Parag hold her hand ,  ask her if she don't take the food he will not even take the food too, and he is very hungry right now, to this she straighten her neck and open her eyes, she was about to say something while moving her face towards parag, before she could speak up, parag was already ready with the bite of food in his hand and with requesting  eyes he says to kokila, please don't say no.

Though tears were rolling from her eyes, she cannot deny parag anymore; both of them had their dinner, while its time for gopi to go to Kinjal.

Kinjal was resting now, though she could not sleep, but she is feeling very low, and she left with no energy even to think anything, gopi's entered her room and asked her to get up and have some food. kinjal replied to her no bhabhi I don't want to eat. I should not have anything, and should die, because what I have done for my family this will be the best punishment for me.  To this gopi replied, gud one kinjal bhen this is the way you can make your family members life more like a hell.

Kinjal was surprised to hear gopi's answer because she never saw gopi like this before. Gopi then switch on the lights of rooms and ask kinjal to get up, kinjal, cannot deny her anymore and sit up. Gopi sits in front of kinjal while resting dinner tray on bed. She took up one galss, it contains sweet lemon water, she took the glass near kinjal's mouth while saying, you have already tortured yourself so much, but not anymore , just drink this water and I don't want any negative reply from your side.

While speaking gopi has a commanding voice, which is very unlike gopi. Then she fed kinjal with dinner just like an elder sister. And in the end, she told kinjal that she is having headache and also feeling low does she have any medicine for that, she needs for herself. Kinjal took one box out from her side table and take out some medicine. To this she replied you take this kinjal bhen, as I know if I asked it for you, you have never taken it out, and since I don't know much about English medicine I can't give it to you, you take this medicine while offering water to her. Kinjal was amazed by gopi's gesture and want to curse herself for doing so wrong with gopi.

After feeding kinjal and make her sleep, Gopi come to kitchen and asked mani to have her dinner , Mani has already cleaned the kitchen in mean while

Mani says to gopi – bhabhi all the family members had their dinner except you and ahem bhai. To this gopi replies- I know mani, and then she askd her- mani bhen will you take dinner for him. Mani who is really scared of ahem, said to gopi - bhabhi I can take but I am really scared and I am not so sure if I will be able to convince him to have his dinner as I am even scared of requesting him, with this she also put one question in front of her bhabhi I can't do it, I think you will also not go to him. Then who will make him eat his dinner. To this gopi replied mani-  I will. Then she pours milk in one glass and set the tray of ahem's dinner and also placed glass of milk in tray. To this mani questioned her again why glass of milk.. For this gopi reply Mani  if he don't take dinner then atleast he can have milk.

Mani then says to gopi, bhabhi you love him so much and care for him so much, he is blessed to have you as his wife I am sure he will have his dinner and ask gopi to have her dinner after coming from ahem's room.

Gopi replying in agreement that she will have her dinner, but regarding towards mani's former line she don't have anything to say because, this time she is herself very scare, though Mani seems to be quite confident but Gopi's determination and confidence seems to be vanishing . But still as his wife , she need to make sure he don't sleep empty stomach.

Though Gopi was moving towards ahem's room but her heart was beating very fast, and fear was very much visible from her face.