India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ffupdate-prt7/pg6 Gopi talks with elesh

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
After seeing so many fanfics... i really got inspired so thought to pen down my thoughts too..may be how i would like the story to be..
Hope you will like it..

fanfic is starting after future track when Mehta's will tell Modi's Kinjal is not pregnant with elesh child but with Umang's child..

Mehta's already knew Kinjal is pregnant, after bashing Modi's very hard, they left MM.

---~Another big drama waiting In MM~--

After Mehta's left MM. all are in state of shock.. Everyone is like spell bound..

This is the first time MOdi  Family got humiliated.. Just then, Kokila got fainted and every one runs towards her. Rashi and her mother having gala time . Both in rashi's room, this time again they let down Kokila  and her  sanskaari daughter too..

Everyone's in Kokila's room.. Trying to bring back her into consciousness.

Kinjal is crying badly and standing on Kokila's door, as she left with no courage to face anyone in family.

She goes into her room and starts calling Umang. But as usual he was not picking the phone. So she just text him all the situation'

On the other hand Kokila regains consciousness. And Hetal ask her how she is feeling, Kokila replies to her .. what a mother feels like when she have a daughter like Kinjal. Everyone else left with nothing to say situation

All were sitting in the room wondering what to do in such situation, there is now sheer silence in room no one has courage even to utter a word.. Everybody could  just hope in their hearts it just to be a bad dream and which will be over soon.  By now all the guest have left the house..

, Mani enters room and tells them there is a guy who has came to meet all of you.

Chirag ask her- Who is he?

Mani replies he didn't tell his name,  just asked me to inform all family members that he is there to meet them,  Since everyone is in bad mood and after hearing that some stranger comes to meet them , become more suspicious and hoping that it's not any further bad news, Especially after  what all happened.

Everyone comes downstairs and saw that one man is sitting on the sofa(main), which is facing backwards to stairs, his both arms were wide open resting on the back of sofa..

All were wondering who is he? To meet all Modi Family..

They move downstairs and one by one come face to face with the stranger..

The only one who can recognize that stranger is Gopi and Aham

When Aham sees him he soon recognized him as Umang..

(Gopi has seen Umang earlier when he came to meet Kinjal in the house)

Everyone is shocked to know that the father of Kinjal's child has come to meet them,

And there is again a pin drop silence in Modi house.

Aham takes his name so loudly that it is quite audible in Kinjal's room and obviously Rashi's room.

So, all of them Kinjal Rashi and Urmilla also join others in drawing room.

When Kinjal enters drawing room she was crying badly, and with some hope was about to run near him and want to hug him, because what has happened to her all because of him and she has done all things for him and after so many questioning and hatred eyes around her for so long, she really needs someone who can sympathize with her and understand why she has done all this ..

But all of sudden she realize everyone presence over there she stopped herself.

After seeing Kinjal, Umang has little stern smile on his face..( which made Kinjal more uncomfortable.. )

He get up from sofa and put his hand in his pocket(just like typical villain )

and moves towards Aham Modi.

So, you are uncle of my unborn child Mr. Aham  Modi. Mamaji'right, this relation you will share with my unborn child.

With his stern smile he again asked Aham how are you feeling that your sister who is unmarried and also engaged to some one  but  carrying child of someone else.. Mamaji..

Proud enough being a Mama of an Unborn child..

Kinjal is shocked to hear all these sarcastic remarks from Umang's mouth..

And everyone else was just shocked and unpleasantly surprised why the hell this man is talking with aham like this'?

Aham who after hearing later statement from Umang's mouth could not stop his anger and shouts at him by calling his name'

Everyone is stunned to hear Aham's voice at such a high pitch

Kinjal then break her silence.. and come near to Umang .. and asked him why he is behaving in such a strange manner.. and start crying and when tears were rolling down her cheeks..

She asked him he is here to accept her as his wife and for no other reason..

All the things which they have done are because they love each other and want to with each other'

And just like a small child she asks Umang two three times will you be there for me naa'

Speak up'  Speak up'  speak up.. umang'.

Just then umang speaks holding her face in his hands, seeing into her eyes , while Kinjal still sobbing ' Yes, baby  I am just there for you, and to tell the truth to everyone

Hearing this Kinjal has some smile on her face.. a moment of relax and of hope that everything will be alright now and also her Umang is still with him..

But the next moment it's a moment when she could hear the voice of shattering dreams.

After saying above lines Umang after a pause speaks up.. I am here just to destroy all your dream which u see as your bright future..

Then he moved towards Aham and says to him just like you had shattered my dear sister's Anita's dream.

Everyone was shocked and surprised who is Anita? Apart from those who already knew Aham's past ..

But no one is aware of Umang's and  Anita's relation so they are also shocked.

After Umang' s statement- what will happen tokinjal'ss life..which will be unfold in next part

but before that i am eagerly waiting for your comments..

Edited by sam1903 - 29 December 2010 at 2:06am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ashumashunavtinderAashna26tanya.dsouzaElizaKawarsk16simran15saomomDhabu89suk19-tellyaddict-princessunaratina_1234Preeti.xo

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
hmmm...nice start Sam...looking forward to next part....
update soon.....
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
what happened next dear.... update soon... like this take of the story as well...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89-tellyaddict-

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Looking forward to reading more of this FF.  This is very interesting!  I hope you continue soon...
Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Great start! Plese update soon!
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Wonderful beginning dear. Can't wait to read on. Smile
simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15