Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Pointless track with pointless cameos ..BLEH! (Page 3)

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Omg amy u leaving my friend. Ive been away 1 day and i read this sad news. I totally understand ur feelings. I wont try 2 convince u to stay bcoz Ive been feelings d same lately but i will wait 4 mon b4 i decide to leave too. I love a peaceful and friendly forum so hopefully that wont be compromised next week. All i can say is i will miss reading ur posts coz i love d way u express urself. Come back soon dear.

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
BHPH lost its charm and is just existing coz of savan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkShipra_S

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Am in two minds what to say......on one hand i really don't want you to leave Amy! You will be highly missed if you do that, and you know that! Then why break our hearts dear? Broken Heart         But on the other hand, i am in love with this track. May be am the only member who is actually looking forward to this track.Ermm But i just can't help it since am indeed liking this development. I totally understand your POV Amy. You have grown up watching American Telly, which is definitely much more advanced n sensible. But i have grown up watching these melodramatic shows.LOL And the usual Ekta Kapoor stuff! That's why i like these kinds of tracks. The other thing is, though you are finding ''jealousy'' illogical now, since the two already love each other ; but you know, i have watched umpteen such ''after-marriage'' jealousy tracks!LOL and everytime i loved it. 'Coz in my opinion such tracks are spicy to watch n being an Indian, i love spicy stuff! Big smile LOL.....
But be assured, this track won't last for long.May be till the beginning of next year. That's it. And CVs will keep it light hearted, that's for sure.Big smile
As for the forum, well it's Monday today, n till now there's no fighting-sh*ting!Wink.....i don't think KW fans will create a ruckus here! Embarrassed

Edited by Shipra_S - 19 December 2010 at 11:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spicy_tikkasunaina02

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolate_boy

BHPH lost its charm and is just existing coz of savan.

Exactly Said...Still the show is airing on Sony just Becoz of SaaVan...
spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

Am in two minds what to say......on one hand i really don't want you to leave Amy! You will be highly missed if you do that, and you know that! Then why break our hearts dear? Broken Heart         But on the other hand, i am in love with this track. May be am the only member who is actually looking forward to this track.Ermm But i just can't help it since am indeed liking this development. I totally understand your POV Amy. You have grown up watching American Telly, which is definitely much more advanced n sensible. But i have grown up watching these melodramatic shows.LOL And the usual Ekta Kapoor stuff! That's why i like these kinds of tracks. The other thing is, though you are finding ''jealousy'' illogical now, since the two already love each other ; but you know, i have watched umpteen such ''after-marriage'' jealousy tracks!LOL and everytime i loved it. 'Coz in my opinion such tracks are spicy to watch n being an Indian, i love spicy stuff! Big smile LOL.....
But be assured, this track won't last for long.May be till the beginning of next year. That's it. And CVs will keep it light hearted, that's for sure.Big smile
As for the forum, well it's Monday today, n till now there's no fighting-sh*ting!Wink.....i don't think KW fans will create a ruckus here! Embarrassed

lol shipra ure not the only one! cos im also in love with this new track, since its gonna b humurous....and light-hearted.....and i would also like to see shravan get a lil bit possessive, Tongue
Although i DO NOT WANT THIS TRACK TO LAST FOR A WHOLE FREAKING MONTH! thts wt i herd..i hope its not true! if it is den it might just get boringg....

Go to top