Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Love will find a way: PriDa SS updted part3 pg11 (Page 8)

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Part 2:" of 'hmms' n 'i'll fire u' "
The 2 of them were so busy studyin each other that they didnt realize that they shook each other's hand for moments greater than required..realizing their mistake almost simultaneously...they felt awkward while Damini tried to withdraw her hand Prithvi like a gentleman helped her get down d last step only tightenin his grip n makin it a less awkward for d 2 of them..slowly released Damini's hand..movin ahead he led her to where d main stage was..where Inder n his grandmother were waitin for her..
'Umm...nice meetin u...Prithvi'...
'hmm...nice meetin u too Dam-nee Ma'am'....
'Ma'am?' it was only then that Damini realised that d man in front of her is none other than her bodyguard!!!
'who needs a bodyguard I can take care of myself Mumma'..Damini silently whispered in her mum's ears,before shakin her head in acknowledgement of her new(sexy?definitely hot) bodyguard
she was abt to say more when Inder came n Stood btw d 2 of them...he was tellin her somethin..but what..?
'Damini I said u're Lukin very beautiful ' Inder had to repeat himself to get noticed
'oh thanks Inder..' Damini answered suddenly realizin not only Inder's presence but also d fact that it was her engagement day!!
'strange' Damini thought'till date I never felt anything at all for any man Includin Inder..but when Prithvi tightened his grip why didnt I protest? i had a strange comfort in his touch'
shudderin at even d thought of it...she slowly moved towards her mom n slowly whispered in her ear..I think I need some time...I m not mentally for this (what is this man doin here makin it rather impossible for me to luk elsewhere....ooh I hate Prithvi for this..she made a mental note)
Next Day
Prithvi made it a pt to reach on time...he reached precisely @ 9 am..n reported Illaji...when he reached d place..he saw Damini arguin wid her mumma that she didnt need a bodyguard...the moment he saw her...he was mesmerized..d girl he'd yesturday seen in a brilliant Indian Attire...was today a changed person altogether instead of a beautiful lehenga she wore a white shirt...a lenin pant n a w/o sleeves denim blue jacket...she wore no accesory except a wrist watch n a pair of beautiful diamond studs in her ear..she wore no makeup..n luked like a true tom boy..he was still lost in her thoughts when Illaji welcomed him with a sweet smile...he smiled back n shook hands wid her...while Damini simply stared at him in disgust
when Illaji was gone....Damini went on starin at him..Prithvi politely asked..'.so what can I do for u ma'am'
'excuse me...i m officially firing u'
'a what?but....'
'stop callin me ma'am n I dont need a bodyguard so m firin u no matter how gud u r at d job...'
'but u never hired me how can u fire me'
'ok then meet me at 10am sharp n I'll take ur interview...n then decide...whether to keep u / not coz u're b my bodyguard at d end of d day'
'fair enough..meet u at 10 sharp'Prithvi replied back
'what does she think of herself....ms. Big headed nut' Prithvi thought

thats it for d time being Big smile

Edited by Cool_Rads - 05 January 2011 at 11:08am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Khwahishamiya121..Waves..RagSiaPerspectives.totalweirdo...San-Yo...Chit15lnmdj_greatfanLazyKidAnn_92arunsunita_gm...Maham...Gurmeet4DrashtiNan08adventure_gurl

.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Updated my SS Ppl

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...San-Yo...Ann_92Nan08Sia889

Sia889 IF-Sizzlerz
Sia889
Sia889

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Lol dude has alrady started to make her droolLOL above all he is making her reconsider her decision to wed InderWink

this gal i say...and hunk  *nodding my head* prida kabhe nai sudhrenge!!! she never fails to make him crazy, even in a tomboy look she looks adorableLOL

when Illaji was gone....Damini went on starin at him..Prithvi politely asked..'.so what can I do for u ma'am'...(
Daminzi in her mind...oh what u can do for me?yeh marry me)Winkops that was lameLOL

@good going radsyClap
cant wait to read more

@Oh yes PMed everyone

Edited by sia88 - 06 January 2011 at 4:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...San-Yo...LazyKidNan08.effervescent.

.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Sia babe I liked ur additions..though I had another mischievous thought in my mind when I wrote it Wink..glad u liked it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sia889Nan08

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Rads

Very nice part .... Prida just cnt seem to keep der eyes n thoughts off eachother... luks like famous Prida fites have startedLOL... thnks for the lovely update Rads pls update  soon....

thnks for the PM Sia :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sia889

totalweirdo Goldie
totalweirdo
totalweirdo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
so finally the moment came ....   PriDa 's first meeting .. well i didnt expected such a decent talk amongst them :P  it was very well written  but them again back to their usual selves :P 

luved it di ..  

--Ifrah 
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Glad u liked it Nandini n ifrah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

totalweirdoNan08

Khwahish Senior Member
Khwahish
Khwahish