Frequent Posters

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
seema is bore to d core anyway...was not looking fwd to see her
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally loved the episode, it was so fun and entertaining! If I'm honest, I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much if they'd shown more of Seema.. but yeah, it was unfair that other contestants got more time on their Aakhri Salams.
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was really enjoying the episode today but really do feel disappointed with how Seemaji was given no more than 10 minutes

she looked gorgeous and her lil boy and nephew were cute.........

wish her all the best for her and her familys future
The channel is running the show for TRPs and making money. Seriously what do you think would achieve that aim - Salman pulling Katrina's leg, or Seema saying "sab accha tha" for every question Salman asks?

No hard feelings, I myself am a Seema fan and have a lot of respect for her, but she really isn't TRP material.

Also what is the harm in showing the incidents of the day, every week we complain that we aren't shown enough of the house when Salman appears, today we are, and we still complain.

I totally enjoyed today's episode.

@Shizaru - sorry yeh masterni yahan bhi aa gayi gyan baantne. LOL. No hard feelings dear.
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Purva, she is not a TRP material, but still they should try 2 adjust the timing. I was expecting they'll show the MT's nomination and Seema ji's reactions and whats her clarifications etc.

Yes nind, both little  boys're cute.😊
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess thr wasn;t alot to talk abt..i mean she didn;t create controversies inside...thr were ilzaams on her...so i guess it was ok..although she looked really good
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But seema jhi looked very cute in the outfit...and she looked so slim!!!am gonna miss her!!!
Oh yes she looked awesome in that outfit. I liked the simple way she had done up her hair too. Btw, did u all notice she got two Being Human watches from Salman.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prernazz

Oh yes she looked awesome in that outfit. I liked the simple way she had done up her hair too. Btw, did u all notice she got two Being Human watches from Salman.

Yea...salman rocks...he has sooo much respect for seema jhi...hhe really have soft corner for people living a hard life...and i really respect him for that!!!he knows who to respect and who to not!!!
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernazz

Yes..she has promised that she'll bring gift 4 all (i rad some where). and it is nice of sallu 2 give some special love towards her. even he was so emotional towards her and i could c it from his facial expression (plz don't say that he is fake, coz the word 'fake' is common and circulating in each and every thread😆)