Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Masala! Awards Winners (Page 4)

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachna_5

Originally posted by KatForeva

Who else should they give it to? I certainly don't think any of these other actresses who are taking potshots at each other have a personality to win an award for. LOL Some member's are right, people just like to pick on Katrina. No matter what the thing is Wink

hahahahaa, you know what? I think NO bollywood personality deserves the "best personality" award.

there are a lot of people out there who work for the welfare of the underprivileged of our country.
I think those people are far more deserving than some some celebrity  who happens to not be a bitch. Just because Katrina doesn't speak, doesn't mean that she needs to be awarded for her silence.

It wouldn't have hurt to at least give it to some bollywood celeb who's done something GOOD in the past year O.o maybe for public welfare

but honestly, the day that happens is the day that conan o'brien will dye his hair black. NEVER.

Are you serious dude? So many celebs do so many things for people. Look at Salman, Katrina, Priyanka and so many others. You are NOT up to date.

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rachna_5

Who else should they give it to? I certainly don't think any of these other actresses who are taking potshots at each other have a personality to win an award for. LOL Some member's are right, people just like to pick on Katrina. No matter what the thing is Wink

hahahahaa, you know what? I think NO bollywood personality deserves the "best personality" award.

there are a lot of people out there who work for the welfare of the underprivileged of our country.
I think those people are far more deserving than some some celebrity  who happens to not be a bitch. Just because Katrina doesn't speak, doesn't mean that she needs to be awarded for her silence.

It wouldn't have hurt to at least give it to some bollywood celeb who's done something GOOD in the past year O.o maybe for public welfare

but honestly, the day that happens is the day that conan o'brien will dye his hair black. NEVER.

Are you serious dude? So many celebs do so many things for people. Look at Salman, Katrina, Priyanka and so many others. You are NOT up to date.

can you not call me dude? pet peeve, sorry xD

and i dont think you read my post correctly haha.
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Lame response LOL
Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
okay. I am slain =)

do read my post again though, haha i still think you got me wrong x]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Katrina's fan clubbing

Looks like the Sheila ki jawani item song has sure increased the demand for and popularity of Katrina Kaif, observes a kauwa from Kolkata. Crow goes on to say that the lissome lass, who was promoting her forthcoming film, Tees Maar Khan in the Bengal capital was followed by a lanky guy from the airport to her hotel.

So much so that the admirer even jumped signals on the way… only to be stopped by the security at the hotel. When Kat heard that her fan was begging and pleading to meet her, she asked her chauffeur to fetch him.

When the lad met the actor, he said that he had only one request, that Kaif talk to his kid sister, a die-hard fan who was out of town and was sobbing that she couldn't see her idol. Bas, aur kya?

Apni Sheila calmed the guy, offered him a cola and then told him to call his sister. She spoke to her little fan and even posed a picture for the lad before seeing him off with a smile. Guess that's the secret of her increasing following, of being nice to her fans. Hmmm.

-HindustanTimes

Now who has a sweet personality? LOL
mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Katrina has fans, she is loved by many people, hence she gets the award

Of course, there are people who dislike her or do not think she should get certain awards, there will always be two sides
We can critique all we want, but in the end it isn't going to change anything really, Katrina may get the award again or some other celebrity will get it

The reason celebrities have a higher chance of getting Personality of the Year award, is because most of India recognizes them, they may not always deserve the award but that is based on individual opinions

Anyways Congrats to all the winners!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.glamorous.NuktaacheenKatalicious.shona.

-Zarwulicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zarwulicious-
-Zarwulicious-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Best Asian Concert

Atif Aslam concert by Desert Fusion

hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...*dance dance* ....EmbarrassedClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l