India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Masala! Awards Winners (Page 2)

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Who else should they give it to? I certainly don't think any of these other actresses who are taking potshots at each other have a personality to win an award for. LOL Some member's are right, people just like to pick on Katrina. No matter what the thing is Wink

And agree with Karan - definitely entertainer of the year LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
I like Katrina I do. And she is the only bollywood actresses who doesn't take digs at others. But I don't find her real at all. I was watching this video, and she was like am not comfortable with the word sexy and than she goes but am happy I got voted the sexiest. Confused Are u for real Kat? You work so hard to be sexy, you def want to be sexy. You even push your chest out to look sexy when u pose. So that's being fake right there. But I still think she deserves her award lol...congratz to her. I seriously don't know who else could win this lol...maybe vidya, anuska.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 18 December 2010 at 3:40pm

koolchick

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Katrina is the personality of  the year...ROFLnow really!!!Confused

where is the personality, am i missing something caz everytime i see her, i see blend , boring but beautiful faceTongue

and wat is Aish, a global  artist..now wat has she done globally to deserve this awardConfused

Edited by dazzelll - 18 December 2010 at 3:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan.khoobsurat.ruky786

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Uff these people make up such pathetic awards for stars to please them! Either that or the stars buy the award  LOL

I agree with Karan being the most entertaining!! He spikes the coffees of his guests and we get our entertainmentWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.ruky786

PuffinHypercity IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenmz.jessBeyond_the_VeilKatalicious

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crystal-

Congrats to katrina she deserves it, she has the best personality, her interviews are the best most honest and always interesting and her personalty is the mostt attractive be it child, adults or old people they in love with her because of her personality she can connect with any age group, her personality is that strong. The day she came to JDJ the TRPs of the show raised completly it shows how much people like her.

Lets not start talking about who is fake because its very obvious which actresses is fake and which once is not. Katrina said very clearly she isnt very comfortable with the word "sexy" and dosent find her self sexy etc.. but if her audience finds her sexy then thanks for that, thats their opinion and she said these polls shouldnt be taked seriously one day u get them next day someone else will get them of course u should be happy about them and enjoy the moment but dont take it to serious and start thinking u the best.

It just shows how generous she is, she is her own biggest critic, she is the box office queen, has such a big fan following, has so many things but unlike some others I have never seen Kat rtalking about these things unlike some others who thinks they the best and keep talking about their one big hit all the time etc...

She is def generous and down to earth. But I don't think she is real. She contradicts herslef like I mentioned in my other post. It just seems like she tries to be what she is not. But that's just my opinion. Smile

koolchick

nerdynerd Goldie
nerdynerd
nerdynerd

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Forget bollywood stars I am confused about this award. 

International Asian Designer Of The Year
Manish Malhotra Silly

How the hell is he an international designer? Did his bf Karan buy this award for him? 
Manish Arora and Falguni & Shane Peacock are the only 2 designers this year who have gone into international market.

koolchick.khoobsurat.Meena1

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *guesswho*

Forget bollywood stars I am confused about this award. 

International Asian Designer Of The Year
Manish Malhotra Silly

How the hell is he an international designer? Did his bf Karan buy this award for him? 
Manish Arora and Falguni & Shane Peacock are the only 2 designers this year who have gone into international market.

International as in he goes to other countries to buy the clothes Wink amazing is in it Clap

bipskoolchick.khoobsurat.

Go to top