Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Katrina is the personality of  the year...๐Ÿคฃnow really!!!๐Ÿ˜•

where is the personality, am i missing something caz everytime i see her, i see blend , boring but beautiful face๐Ÿ˜›

and wat is Aish, a global  artist..now wat has she done globally to deserve this award๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by dazzelll - 13 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Uff these people make up such pathetic awards for stars to please them! Either that or the stars buy the award  LOL

I agree with Karan being the most entertaining!! He spikes the coffees of his guests and we get our entertainment๐Ÿ˜‰

Congrats to katrina she deserves it, she has the best personality, her interviews are the best most honest and always interesting and her personalty is the mostt attractive be it child, adults or old people they in love with her because of her personality she can connect with any age group, her personality is that strong. The day she came to JDJ the TRPs of the show raised completly it shows how much people like her.

Lets not start talking about who is fake because its very obvious which actresses is fake and which once is not. Katrina said very clearly she isnt very comfortable with the word "sexy" and dosent find her self sexy etc.. but if her audience finds her sexy then thanks for that, thats their opinion and she said these polls shouldnt be taked seriously one day u get them next day someone else will get them of course u should be happy about them and enjoy the moment but dont take it to serious and start thinking u the best.

It just shows how generous she is, she is her own biggest critic, she is the box office queen, has such a big fan following, has so many things but unlike some others I have never seen Kat rtalking about these things unlike some others who thinks they the best and keep talking about their one big hit all the time etc...
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

Congrats to katrina she deserves it, she has the best personality, her interviews are the best most honest and always interesting and her personalty is the mostt attractive be it child, adults or old people they in love with her because of her personality she can connect with any age group, her personality is that strong. The day she came to JDJ the TRPs of the show raised completly it shows how much people like her.

Lets not start talking about who is fake because its very obvious which actresses is fake and which once is not. Katrina said very clearly she isnt very comfortable with the word "sexy" and dosent find her self sexy etc.. but if her audience finds her sexy then thanks for that, thats their opinion and she said these polls shouldnt be taked seriously one day u get them next day someone else will get them of course u should be happy about them and enjoy the moment but dont take it to serious and start thinking u the best.

It just shows how generous she is, she is her own biggest critic, she is the box office queen, has such a big fan following, has so many things but unlike some others I have never seen Kat rtalking about these things unlike some others who thinks they the best and keep talking about their one big hit all the time etc...

She is def generous and down to earth. But I don't think she is real. She contradicts herslef like I mentioned in my other post. It just seems like she tries to be what she is not. But that's just my opinion. ๐Ÿ˜Š
nerdynerd thumbnail
Forget bollywood stars I am confused about this award. 

International Asian Designer Of The Year
Manish Malhotra ๐Ÿคช

How the hell is he an international designer? Did his bf Karan buy this award for him? 
Manish Arora and Falguni & Shane Peacock are the only 2 designers this year who have gone into international market.
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *guesswho*

Forget bollywood stars I am confused about this award. 

International Asian Designer Of The Year
Manish Malhotra ๐Ÿคช

How the hell is he an international designer? Did his bf Karan buy this award for him? 
Manish Arora and Falguni & Shane Peacock are the only 2 designers this year who have gone into international market.

International as in he goes to other countries to buy the clothes ๐Ÿ˜‰ amazing is in it ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Who else should they give it to? I certainly don't think any of these other actresses who are taking potshots at each other have a personality to win an award for. ๐Ÿ˜† Some member's are right, people just like to pick on Katrina. No matter what the thing is ๐Ÿ˜‰

And agree with Karan - definitely entertainer of the year ๐Ÿ˜†

Well, when you put it that way, then I guess it makes sense why she won the award๐Ÿ˜†

But what the hell does "global artist of the year" even mean?๐Ÿ˜•
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really happy for Kat! She totally deserves it! I m a huge kat fan cuz of her personality more than her acting! ๐Ÿ˜ณShe's so down-to-earth & sweet...so GOOO KAT!๐Ÿ‘

Global artist...errmm okay๐Ÿค” global has to be international, & artist somebody who must have done very creative work, isnt a writer supposed to be in tht category then?๐Ÿ˜•

anyway...karan u deserve it buddy!๐Ÿคฃ now prepare a speech thanking sonam, deepika, ranbir, bebo, priyanka, anil ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Who else should they give it to? I certainly don't think any of these other actresses who are taking potshots at each other have a personality to win an award for. ๐Ÿ˜† Some member's are right, people just like to pick on Katrina. No matter what the thing is ๐Ÿ˜‰

hahahahaa, you know what? I think NO bollywood personality deserves the "best personality" award.

there are a lot of people out there who work for the welfare of the underprivileged of our country.
I think those people are far more deserving than some some celebrity  who happens to not be a bitch. Just because Katrina doesn't speak, doesn't mean that she needs to be awarded for her silence.

It wouldn't have hurt to at least give it to some bollywood celeb who's done something GOOD in the past year O.o maybe for public welfare

but honestly, the day that happens is the day that conan o'brien will dye his hair black. NEVER.
Edited by rachna_5 - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Who won Bollywood Personality of the Year Male or they made this award up just to give Katrina something