Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Negative turn for Pihu

Writer42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
What will Pihu do that was kept tightly under wraps with cryptic looks between RR and Pihu? What damage can Pihu do that RR can't or won't do to this fragile union? Pihu unbeknown to Rudra or Gauri is planning to do something to Gauri that will endanger her marriage/relationship with Rudra.

Perhaps she will create more misunderstandings between the two which will make Rudra hate Gauri like he used to and nearly destroyed her life. Which he came close to doing on Gauri's wedding day which never took place thanks to Rudra. Those misunderstandings were attributed to Abhay who was trying to get Rudra so angry that he would do something drastic and leave him and his new wife Pihu in peace.

My guess is that Pihu will announce that the purpose of the elaborate wedding is only to bolster Rudra's case in court ie Gauri will be out of the haveli very soon.

Another guess is that Pihu will say that Gauri set up the fight at the hotel which landed Rudra in jail knowing that Rudra would come to her rescue and she could proclaim in court that they are married which will get him his bail keep him out of jail and which will force Rudra to restore her reputation that he besmirched by bringing her to the haveli with the barat and doli.

RR's motive could be that she wants her arch nemesis out of the haveli and out of Rudra's life so she can marry her son to Namrata a rich girl not a poor girl like Gauri and is only waiting for the court case to be settled.

All of these are of course are only guesses on my part. We will have to stay tuned to see how low Pihu will stoop to save her marriage and break Rudra's.

One thing is for certain that the RR doesn't want to get her hands dirty and is using Pihu to do her dirty work. The aim being to have Rudra himself end his marriage to Gauri after the court case is settled or even sooner. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just hope that whatever happens Rudra will stand by his wife Gauri.. They r newly weds.. Plz I dont want see any misunderstanding soo soon.

Just hoping for the best!
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yea It's not relle Pihu's fault but she will b played by RR for sure... She is happy that she got Ahbay by her side now.. ..but I dont want her to ruin Raga's marriage to gain her happiness..
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think Pihu cares about R-G enough to even try to break them.. For her only her life matters and right now that is Abhay but she is being used by RR. Good question what could Pihu do that RR cant to get G out - maybe P will try to convince R that he can never stop loving P or something like that. Guess we have to wait and watch.

The only way Pihu ever getting interested in R again is if A totally leaves her. Pihu is selfish, nothing matters to her other than her own life. Dont think she is evil ie if CV's dont change her overnight into evil and I dont think we will see her becoming evil.
Writer42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Pihu can refuse to do RR's dirty work, yet we see her willing to do so as long as Abhay takes her back. It looks like she's struck some sort of deal with RR. Not to mention the fact that Pihu's mother gave her the idea and is involved in this plot to hurt Gauri's marriage. The knowing looks she repeatedly gave RR prove that she's about to do something to hurt Gauri and Rudra's marriage. Particularly Gauri because the RR hates her so much. It will definitely be a negative role for Pihu. Once she goes negative Additi fans will definitely not like this new negative role the writers have chosen for her.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I just hope that whatever happens Rudra will stand by his wife Gauri.. They r newly weds.. Plz I dont want see any misunderstanding soo soon.

Just hoping for the best!

I agree. But Rach, I don't agree with u on where u said that P no more cares about R. Remember how affected was she when Prateek informed her that R has accepted G as his wife in court...She absolutely hated R's doing it...also from what A said while dropping P 2 her house, in the car, we understand that all P talks about nowadays is about R n R, that's why A left her 2 her own house.
Archanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Kaushalya Fan, I totally agree, just the eye contact between RR and Pihu speak volumes.

Why is Pihu doing all this? It seems that our sweet Gauri might be in for a nasty surprise thanks to Pihu and RR, there is something fishy going on and it is DEFINITELY NOT in Gauri's best interests.

Hope Gauri wisens up soon, I don't want anything to happen to her amongst all these rich people plotting around her, all she tried to do was help.  I love Gauri and so do all the women in my family, big Gauri fan base out here in the US.

Go Gauri! Stay safe!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: verai

pihu wants abhay back, she wants nothing else. she conducts rg wedding only because its her mothers plan to make abhay love her. she is going to do something irrational in return for rr because abhay came back to her becuse rr let rg wedding happen. pihu will never care to do something to separate rg, only rr wants to hurt gauri may be indirectly using pihu. pihu has no choice nor voice here. & the looks can mean anything in a daily soap its used to bring suspense. pihu standing next to rr and whispering to rr doent make pihu negative unless its contagious/infectious😆 pihu will never become negative. sorry to disappoint

No one wants 2 see P as negative. So, u r wrong. We r not disappointed. We don't want her 2 turn negative.😉
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: verai

Pihu will never break rg bond.Pihu will go back happily with Abhay leaving Rudr and Gauri together. Pihu is conducting the rg wedding just to convince her Abhay and get his love and affection. Pihu is so desperate to get back with Abhay. It is rr who is forcing Pihu to do something inbetween to get gauri out of her house. It is exclusively rr's motive and not pihus. Pihu is just a bait. Feel sorry for her. She was so happy when Abhay held her close. Poor pihu.

i agree