Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
ok dear..jaywant is not a b*** LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Ekaloa Groupbie
Ekaloa
Ekaloa

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
What nonsense topic is this? When did this happen in this series? Jaywant is a psycho guy in every series he act in Pyar Ka Bandan also he was psycho. I dont understand why any body can like that guy,let alone Archana. This is total bu.l s..t

-SD-

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Wow! You guys ACTUALLY wanted a couple, deeply in love..to break up over a misunderstanding.. and then..marry separate people, when their hearts and minds were only set to each other?! maaan.. either you guys are watching TOO many of ekta serials and have gotten blinded by them..or you guys really missed out the point of WHY we didnt want Jay and Archana to be together! I feel, what Archana and Manav did was EXCELLENT! Archana is NOT miserable.. infact..she's in heaven..right now! because her Manav is with her! You guys need to fall in love, to know what love really isss.. to understand these two couples. its not all abt money and luxury.. its about 2 souls being one, and thinking as 1. I completely identify with Archana.. as I know where she is coming from..emotionally.. (her character is alot like mine, therefore, i can identify).. so yaa.. but then again.. tho she doesn't have an id of her own.. its her undying love and affection which she is able to give to Manav and get back the love.. makes up for everything else! She doesnt care if the whole world..breaks down.. as long as she is with her Manav..everything else.. is beautiful and luxurious for her! Big smile Archu.. i'm WITH YOU.. 100%%%%%!!!! Big smile Guys.. understand where she is coming from!! she's 1000 times more happy than she wld have EVER been.. Had she married Jaywant! Ermm and i'm SOOO GLAAAD she didnt! I wld have stopped watching it.. if she did! Pinch

-SD-

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I don't like Jay at all.  He has no principles and unethical.  I am confused by the track - earlier it appeared that he had not intention of keeping Archana as his wife but now it appears that he will marry Archana and only Archana;  he had even warned Manju that he will not tolerate any harm done to Archana.  What gives man!! 

It must be Archana and Manav and no one else - otherwise the injustice and humiliation both Manav and Archana had gone through will all be for nothing. 

Go to top