India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ARCHANA WEDS JAYWANT (Page 3)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Also hated it when Archan said  tat pathetic line about ' beat me , burn me ' ....uff , even a big fan like me will end up hating the girl if she says that yucky stuff moe times ...
Other than that , Archu is doing fine with manav ..let her be with him only .

snehanair12 Newbie
snehanair12
snehanair12

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
ya it would have been more intresting than what the storyhas become right now both of them crying & story dragging.I actually had hopes when jaywant entered & his scenes with archana were so good there was nice chemistry between them and both are such good actors I loved their jodi......jaywant actually gave though competition to manav though his character was messed up by the creatives just to make him look negative .........wish they have shown more archana jaywant......
CatPooh2 Groupbie
CatPooh2
CatPooh2

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I agree with you here... Even i would have voted to get Archu married to Jaywant. The CVs have unneccesarily made Jaywant look negative so that Manav looks like the hero but are failing at it still. I believe they could have played soo much more... It was soo predictable to make them run away on their wedding day and make them meet. On the contrary if they had made Archu get married to Jaywant and then shown a transition of Jaywant (much like Mr. Bajaj from Kasauti Zindagi Ki)... Jaywant and Archu would have made the perfect couple on screen. Two good looking actors together and their journey could have been sooo much more interesting to watch... Life is anyway all about moving on... Isnt it??? Plus jaywant would have proved to be the real hero... He would have been man enough and would have stood up for Archu for everything in life !!!
toshibelekar Senior Member
toshibelekar
toshibelekar

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Please let ARMAN be together do not give ideas to KEKTA
snehanair12 Newbie
snehanair12
snehanair12

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Hey guys manav archana jodi rocks….but I do admit that what ever itsy bitsy scenes our tdh had he fr sometime did make me feel like this is the guy our archu will be happy with he was perfect and he looks sooooooo hot with so gooooooood body to add up. Had they kept the jaywant archana jodi it also would have rocked and the story would have been better than what it has become now after getting arman together …they r boring us now and there is not much to look forward to. But now jaywant has also become slimy how they have finished off  all the characters in pavitra rista  either some become servants or enemy's. Enemy's like dharmesh ,Jaywant & Vinod .Among the men Dharmesh & Jaywant both r good characters out of which Jaywant  is gone down the drain at least they have kept dharmesh real………..

kalika1 Newbie
kalika1
kalika1

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged

CHARACTERASSISANITION that s the perfect word as usual just for making the leads look good they do this with all the characters of PR it could be the sisters or their in husbands or parents or the chaiwalla on the road they all help our hero look good and now we had so much of this nonsense thats its becoming supernatural our hero turns up every where to save or give gyan and be bhagvan ram in kalyug what nonsense is this    pavitra rista dint start on this note it was more real with real people and situation. I thought with jaywants entry it would have become better had wished he marry archana and their chemistry was nice but its again become boring now he is made into a loser just for our hero to look good ya & I do agree that he made manav into a hero another bali for bhagvan ram.hope our bhagvan ram becomes humanthats what we loved him for not a filmy hero..

Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
absolutely disagree...Thumbs Down
rohitkhosla Groupbie
rohitkhosla
rohitkhosla

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
sorry every1. didt know caps r for screamin. im new in dis forum dats y.
kalika1 i really like wat u ve written about our bhagwan ram lol. i still hope dey develop archana jaywant story.

Go to top