Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehanair12 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys manav archana jodi rocks….but I do admit that what ever itsy bitsy scenes our tdh had he fr sometime did make me feel like this is the guy our archu will be happy with he was perfect and he looks sooooooo hot with so gooooooood body to add up. Had they kept the jaywant archana jodi it also would have rocked and the story would have been better than what it has become now after getting arman together …they r boring us now and there is not much to look forward to. But now jaywant has also become slimy how they have finished off  all the characters in pavitra rista  either some become servants or enemy's. Enemy's like dharmesh ,Jaywant & Vinod .Among the men Dharmesh & Jaywant both r good characters out of which Jaywant  is gone down the drain at least they have kept dharmesh real………..

kalika1 thumbnail

CHARACTERASSISANITION that s the perfect word as usual just for making the leads look good they do this with all the characters of PR it could be the sisters or their in husbands or parents or the chaiwalla on the road they all help our hero look good and now we had so much of this nonsense thats its becoming supernatural our hero turns up every where to save or give gyan and be bhagvan ram in kalyug what nonsense is this    pavitra rista dint start on this note it was more real with real people and situation. I thought with jaywants entry it would have become better had wished he marry archana and their chemistry was nice but its again become boring now he is made into a loser just for our hero to look good ya & I do agree that he made manav into a hero another bali for bhagvan ram.hope our bhagvan ram becomes humanthats what we loved him for not a filmy hero..

Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
absolutely disagree...👎🏼
rohitkhosla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sorry every1. didt know caps r for screamin. im new in dis forum dats y.
kalika1 i really like wat u ve written about our bhagwan ram lol. i still hope dey develop archana jaywant story.
-SD- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it is surprising that a lot of jay fans are here who would have prefered archu with jay. great..😆
thank God CVs think better.
rohitkhosla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
CVs not think at all. Dats d problem or else Archu wud ve been with Jay by now n the show wud ve been soo much more exciting.
-SD- thumbnail
But majority would love to go with these  brainless CVs, as they can't tolerate Archu being tortured by Jaywant, the ba****d. 
Long live PR Cvs.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jaywant ain't a B*****   😲😳 he has parents and quite good looking ones... 😃

Taklu Rane and gorgeous Prabha...😛
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SD-

But majority would love to go with these  brainless CVs, as they can't tolerate Archu being tortured by Jaywant, the ba****d. 

Long live PR Cvs.

there is not an iota of evidence yet... folks believe what they want to... just think she has been more tortured wehn with manav ........ beaten, humuliated, burnt, bruised... i think the indian women who go ga ga over archana manav crap should have themselves treated in an asylum....😆
-SD- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Jaywant ain't a B*****   😲😳 he has parents and quite good looking ones... 😃

Taklu Rane and gorgeous Prabha...😛

ohhh..Jaywant may not be a b***..but would u have loved Archu being torured by him for 1 year and then deserted after being called characterless?