India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ARCHANA WEDS JAYWANT

rohitkhosla Groupbie
rohitkhosla
rohitkhosla

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged

JAYWANT CAME N TOLD ARCHANA THAT "AGAR WOH USSE SHAADI KARTI TO WOH USSE RANI BANAKE RAKHTA". IN A WAY I THINK IT WAS RITE. IF ARCHANA HAD MARRIED JAYWANT, SHE WUD VE FOUND A NICE HOUSE WIT NICE IN LAWS, NOT LIKE MANAV'S AYI WHO TRIED TO BURN HER. MANAV HAS ONLY BROUGHT PAIN N DISCOMFORT IN ARCHANA'S LIFE N HER FAMILY MEMBER'S LIFES. SHE KEEPS STANDING UP 4 HIM N HE KEEPS DOING NOTHING.

ACTUALLY, IF THEY HAD GOT ARCHANA MARRIED TO JAYWANT, D STORY WUD VE BEEN A LOT MORE INTERESTIN 2 WATCH. DERE CUD VE BEEN SOOOOOO MUCH MORE DRAMA. NOW I THINK WAT NEXT. ARCHANA N MANAV R TOGETHER OKAY BUT HOW MUCH WILL WE C D SAME SAME ROMANTIC SCENES WHERE DEY JUST LUK AT EACH OTHER WHICH GET VERY BORING AFTER SOMETIME.I KNOW NO POINT IN SAYIN DIS NOW... BUT I WUD VE VOTED FOR ARCHANA N JAYWANT WEDDING.... WAT U SAY?

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i am not wid u really,though i really like jay too.but wid d current track on of mnv as gj and armaan living in streets,i wld hav prefered archu wid jay.it cld have created lot of masala drama.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Archu-TDH track would have worked out well if she had not kept going back to Manav and keep throwing him in TDH's face..

Jaywant was fine until than...After that insult, jealousy, revenge it all took over...Can't blame him for that...One should know their limit of carrying on or hanging on to EX of intital 15 days and 3 mo of living togehter over future relationship...

We all know why the dislike towards TDH b/c he was shown to be a bad character as far as money was concerned..

I still think there would have been more realistic sparks, chemistry and romance between the two instead of the Momma-Sonny boy romance we see between ArMan..

Whatever works for CV goes...

Eitherway pls improve ArMan track pls

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma--Hope--omshreejaanunycsweetie

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
So u think that Archu wud have been happier with Jay? But as far i know Jay was going 2 dump Archu after 1 year by claiming she is a characterless woman still having an affair with her ex. So wat about this point?
The GJ track is indeed not wat we all wanted but it is not that bad too. Manav has succeeded in winning his in laws love n respect. The only dark spot is his remaining idle n not looking 4 work but i guess it's just the CVs lack of creativity.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadyangelkarthikaaaaaewarouble_loverarchanamanavnycsweetie

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@ topic starter pls dont write in caps it amounts to shouting nd against IFcoc rules
second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
caps is considered shouting,and its against the rules ehre  just yi for future reference. 

as far as archana and jaywant goes, archana would have never allowed herself to  be happy with jay regardless of how much he spent on her.
even with all this misery , she is truely happy only with manav, manav gives her strength to get through all the hardships, 
noone else could do that for her, shes too connected and attached to manav that regardless of any conditions, she only would feel complete with manav

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karthikaaaarouble_loveromshreejaanukinara17

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Jaywant character assasination was done to make Lead look good...We try giving diff  scenerio here with our own angles to it...Nothing more...

CVs keep killing characters after characters to make lead look good but  than they dont show anything worth watching or realistic between the leads...Get moving on the story and show something happening yaar...It is becoming boring again...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 18 December 2010 at 4:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushii.omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by julle1234567890

caps is considered shouting,and its against the rules ehre  just yi for future reference. 

as far as archana and jaywant goes, archana would have never allowed herself to  be happy with jay regardless of how much he spent on her.
even with all this misery , she is truely happy only with manav, manav gives her strength to get through all the hardships, 
noone else could do that for her, shes too connected and attached to manav that regardless of any conditions, she only would feel complete with manav

Agree with u here. It's sad but very true that Archu's life revolves around Manav. She has no identity of her own. She is n only wants 2 b known as Manav's.
At some point in time after looking at Manav's attitudes n family commitments i really wanted Archu 2 move on n Jay seemed 2 b a very gud option. He was a nice guy too but the ex being there all the time ruined everthing. The CVs has turned him into a villain in search of revenge n ready 2 get rid of Archana after marriage which is unacceptable coz Archu has always been a good human being though a bit stupid n she certainly didn't deserve the treatment TDH had in store 4 her.
She has got married 2 the man she has always wanted 2 b with n both r still finding happiness despite all the miseries they r facing n some basic necessities they r lacking Smile N yes we cant say the same 4 her 2 laadli sisters who despite having everything r still not happy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nycsweetie

Go to top