Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tanu111a

Nice topic.dk punj is much better than rps.i wish arjun singhania get luv frm rps one day.

arjun has always been thirsting for his parents love..and he cld never get that.I hope in the end RPS accepts him as his son or somethng lyk that whch doesn't leave him deprived of that love..
angelina285 thumbnail
@pranii
yeah he is aware of that..poor guy remember that tym when he gifts his mom that house and everyone stood near methyl😆(I cld never get his actual name in the show.I tried so hard🤣)poor guy his face was like awwww he needs a hug..he is a brilliant actor.brings that emotion so well👏
both the arjuns have this thng in common..that dark secret stuff..awwww love him
Edited by angelina285 - 13 years ago
shinyclassic thumbnail
yeah u are absolutely right but he is lucky bcoz he has arohi with him
If.rockerz thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelina285

yeah rite even in case of arohi's dad our munda is unlucky😆bichara saare dads ke maamale mein unlucky😆no matter it may be his father or father in law😆

ha yaar sahi kaha ... chalo jane do. Arjun ke paas hum sab ka pyaar hai na... ❤️
surpatel thumbnail
i could nt stop laughing seeing ur post bechara arjun kahan fass gaya in sab deddy's ke bithch me sab deddy usse nafrat karte hai aarohi's 2  dad and his own 2  dad bechara puri zindagi in sabko mane ne mehi jane wali hai🤣
angelina285 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surpatel

i could nt stop laughing seeing ur post bechara arjun kahan fass gaya in sab deddy's ke bithch me sab deddy usse nafrat karte hai aarohi's 2  dad and his own 2  dad bechara puri zindagi in sabko mane ne mehi jane wali hai😆

pehle my post was serious one but I guess after adiing those last two lyns it has turned into hilarious one😆😆
surpatel thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelina285

pehle my post was serious one but I guess after adiing those last two lyns it has turned into hilarious one😆😆

exactly that last two lines are just hilarious😆😆😆😆😆😆😆. good job👏anyways good analysis😃