India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

both the dads

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
hey guys did you notice in both the seasons.
arjun loves his dad like anythng and its bcoz of this love for his dad he has to pay a heavy cost..

DK no matter how much he loved him never wanted arohi in his life..not even in the end when he completely left everythng for her.he failed to understand his love for arohi..failed to understand she was his life indeed.

and in this season..arjun loves his dad like anythng again..who doesn't even want him to have a life which he cld love and live happily..again arjun will have to pay heavy cost for his dad's love even in this season.

poor arjun unlucky in terms of parents specially dads...

and father in law alsoLOLthnx to ishikaek43 for your add onLOLThumbs Up
poor arjun double unluckyLOLLOLek se bhale doon..aur two seasons mila ke charROFL

Edited by angelina285 - 18 December 2010 at 11:45pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43-medz-surpateltanu111aPraniishinyclassicaksh4IF--Janvie--shootingstar.xx

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
awwwwwww I know... poor him !!!!! =(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285Pranii

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Wow..nice analysis..agreed!

angelina285Pranii

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
That's one hell of a comparisonClap.. u are right he was not lucky with Dad's ... so is arohi i suppose in both the season's her fathers hate Arjun ... and think he is not a nice person... ha haha whohi Dads ... par nazi andazzz LOL

Edited by ishikaek43 - 18 December 2010 at 8:41pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerzsurpatelangelina285Praniiaksh4IF--Janvie--shootingstar.xx

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
ya our Arjun is really so unluckyCry in terms of family but i'd prefer DK Punj anyday, at least he loved our Punji. i soo wish Arjun gets a loving family in the end, most probably RPS himself though i wish we get to know about his biological parents as well.Embarrassed

nice topic, m seeing u after so long.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285aksh4IF--Janvie--shootingstar.xx

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishikaek43

That's one hell of a comparisonClap.. u are right he was not lucky with Dad's ... so is arohi i suppose in both the season's her fathers hate Arjun ... and think he is not a nice person... ha haha whohi Dads ... par nazi andazzz LOL

nice oneClapLOL

angelina285--Janvie--

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishikaek43

yeah rite even in case of arohi's dad our munda is unluckyLOLbichara saare dads ke maamale mein unluckyOuchLOLno matter it may be his father or father in lawLOL

Edited by angelina285 - 18 December 2010 at 10:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

ya our Arjun is really so unluckyCry in terms of family but i'd prefer DK Punj anyday, at least he loved our Punji. i soo wish Arjun gets a loving family in the end, most probably RPS himself though i wish we get to know about his biological parents as well.Embarrassed

nice topic, m seeing u after so long.Big smile

yeah DK was way better than RPS atleast he loved him no matter what definition of his love wasConfusedRPS is only concerned about his fyada...poor arjun when he knws this he wld be like...shattered and smashed completelyCryI hope arohi takes care of that..nai toh hum log tho lyn laga ke hi haiTongueLOL

hey prani Huggud to see you again..I left a msg for you in KMH most loved thread but I guess you cldn't get that
gud to see you..I knw forum is more active than before..thnx to you guys that you are done with examsBig smileand mehr is also back toh forum will be moving fast..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index