India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Birthday Supriya

_ArTi4ever_ IF-Rockerz
_ArTi4ever_
_ArTi4ever_

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
  today is a very special day...its our very own supriya birthday..n i put a very small effort to bring lots of happiness in her life...let us celebrate the very day with her to the fullest..supi a very happy birthday to uHugHug....and here goes some yummilicious dishes 4 u...WinkLOL                   

EnjoyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Here goes the birthday wishes n dedications 4 the birthday girl...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

Name-pallabi(palz_ArTi4ever)
B'day Wishes for supriya-wish u a very happy birthday supi...may u have a wonderful life ahead...may all ur dreams come true...may God bestow u with everything u have desired 4.....dont change urself..love u loads...keep smiling alwaysHug

Describe supriya-..
In life u sometimes meet ppl whom u love instantly ..u r one of those ppl . i met u on cc and i fell in love with u  due to ur masti , sweetness  and innocence .... this forum and CC have given me lot of ppl to love and u r among them . I wish u all the best in every decision and may all the hurdles of life become stepping stones for u and not set backs . .ur biggest gift is that ur presences make each and everyone of us smile . I have never seen u being rude  or harsh to any of  us . . May God be there with u where ever u r and May u never ever change . May u enjoy life to its fullest and May God give u wonderful friends along the way . Never change Never surrender to badness in the world .love u a lot HugHug

Name-vinu(wind453)
B'day message for Supriya: Wish u many happy returns of the day Supriya. May All Your Wishes come true.

Describe supriya                 : Very Sweet and caring girl.

Dedications/ Siggy/ VM   : An ArTi VM specially for u

Name-fari (fariaa70)

B'day Wishes for supriya.........................................

Everyday is a new beginning

But today is very special.

Its ur birthday.

And thats what makes  the day-------

All the More beautiful

As u celebrate ur special day,

Heres wishing u a very happy b.day

Describe supriya

Our Supu is a very sweet, cute, lovely, down to earth ' I mean  she is a  very nice person. She is a die hard mayur fan and a also a good  siggy maker.
Supu is my best friend and i love her a lot

supu many many happy returns of the day jaani
wishing a very happy and enjoyable life
May GOD bless u dear

Any dedications/ Siggies/ VM

Name-sehr (sizzlingsehr)
B'day Wishes for supriya
hey suprya yrr.. happy birthday mama . have a rocking delightful bday . may all ur wishes cum true and u live long happy life
Describe supriya
supriya is a nice lovely sweet caring friend cum motherLOL. she is really a sweatheart . lovely person lves u lot supriya .

i will forward it to u sooon Embarrassed

Name-(PrithviSanyo1)

B'day Wishes for supriya :- Happy Birthday supriya'.

Describe supriya:- sweet, simple, caring, understanding.

Name-mari(maria-soniarti)

B'day Wishes for supriya..May God Bless U Pari..Hugn God gave u everything in ur life..AmeenEmbarrassed

Describe supriya...she is very loving,caring n very good human being..n also very good friend...love y PariHug

Any dedications/ Siggies/ VM...MN Khuda Jane song
Embarrassed

Name-(tehzeeb25)

happy birthday

Name-(sariska_mnarti)

B'day Wishes for supriya:hi supriya,sariska here!!many many happy returns of d day
may god bless u n give u loads of happiness

do enjoy n hf!!!!
All the best in future!!!

Describe supriya:she is a very sweet person,really don't know much abt her!!!!

Name-raman(luvmayur_raman)

B'day Wishes for supriya
Happy Birthday Supi Hug or I can say Same to you LOL see im the only one who can say u same to u here Embarrassed Many Many Happy Returns of the day sweetheart...May God Bless U nd fulfill your all wishes...enjoy ur day fully...nd don't forgot u say me same to uLOL

Describe supriya
Supriya g ko describe karna padega abhi Ouch most difficult task for mujh jaise nikame insaan ke kiye LOL..okk Supi dil thaam lo apna dil aur dimag................Supriya g my Supi nd now my Riya is the most wonderful person that I ever met on I-F...She is the sweetest sis of mine...my best buddy on i-f...she is very friendly...She can make u feel soo comfortable in her company that u love to spend ur time with her...She was added in my frnd list but I never knew about her how idiot im...when she changed her name to SupriyaluvsMN send me msg about her changed name then I noticed her for the first time nd through MF I came to know about her more nd more nd more...thanks to our one nd one MF CC that we met...I love U Sweetu...baki ka 19th ko describe karugi Big smile

Riya U know what...I leaned little bit animations for u...I thought normal siggies to kitni baar dikhayi hai to iss baar I wanted to do something new for u on our birthday....I hope u like it if u don't to maaf kar deena...yeh soch kar ke yh mera first try thaEmbarrassed how smart im hai na...LOL
sirf two days mein yeh sab sikha hai
...exams ke bich mein...batana ha kaisi bani hai....

isse bannane mein maine buhut mehnat ki hai...thodi azeeb hai but promise next time aur jaada achi bannayugi...actually kam tha...bhai bhi vapis aane vala uske baad to main pc ko haath bhi nai lagga payugi thats why jaldi jaldi mein bhej rahi hoon...I tried to put all ur fav. scenes here...bich bich mein mere fav. bhi hai...

Name-rads14

B'day Wishes for supriya
May you have all the joy life can hold
all the smiles a day can bring
all the wonderful things life can unfold
may u have the best in everything!!
wishing you a very very Happy Birthday!!Party
have lots of fun!!

Name-stuti(stuti123)

Describe Supriya in your own words:
supriya aka supu di for me.........wat do i say about her....she is amazing , one of the nicest persons i have ever met  .........has a great personality.....is very  sweet and friendly.........nd her sense of humour rocks.......i can safely say that after meeting her twiceLOL.....as everyone  on the forum knows ....she is a die hard  mayurian/ArTian ........so far wenever we have met ....all we have done is forget everything nd just drool not stop on the two most dedicated people everDay DreamingLOL........supu di.....is really very good natured .....she is very helpful  nd has a heart of gold........i am really very lucky to get a friend cum sister like her.........love you lots supu di.......

Where did u first meet her:

i first met her on the mayur/ArTi  paradise....... (the first meeting point for many mayurians).....at that time our meeting was very brief nd we coudnt chat much.....but later wen both of us again met on our cc mayurians forever .......then we started chatting properly..........Smile

Birthday Message for her:

hey supu diHug wishing you many many happy returns of the day......may all your dreams and desires come true.....especially you know what Embarrassed.......may you get all the happiness in the world....... may this day bring loads nd loads of joy in your life........enjoy your day to the fullest nd  party hard Party......nd treat dena mat bhoolnaLOL......GOD bless you di......

Dedication ( song/siggy/scene):

here are some siggies which i have made for you.......
hope you like them ......

Mayur siggies....

ArTi siggies....

and  scenes dedication for you-

5 - 10 Hotseat Questions:

now comes my favourite partLOL

get ready supu di for da questions u dare not skip anyLOL

1) mayank or nupur.....

2) ArTi hosting ITA or ArTi 's dance as radha krishna which one u loved moreEmbarrassed

3)  which character of mjht u hate the most LOL

4) samrat gunjan or mohit sanaya LOL pick.....

5) your first reaction on meeting me face to face LOL

6) your best friend on IF nd cc .......

7)  if you ever get a chance to meet ArTi how would u react......

8) three wishes in ur life which u want to come true............Tongue

9) which thing about both Arjun nd Rati you like nd dislike most.......

10) describe me in a few words........LOL

bas abhi ki liye itna hi.......will be bak wid more soon..........WinkLOL

wishing you a very happy birthday once again ..........

lots nd lots of love Hug

stuti.......

Name: Swati(swati05)

Birthday Message for her:

Supz Maidam.......kya bolun........she is one of the sweetest, warmest and nicest ppl i have ever met on IF......a complete nautanki just like nupur and me LOL...... crazy abt MN and ArTi LOL ....... and a wonderful friend Big smile..........I am so so glad to be friends with u :)

We met for the first time in my VM topic i think......... but we talked properly in our CC........she's is one of my drooling partners in drooling over MN and ArTi and sometimes the u know whos too Wink......... and also in analyzing the enemies' segments, scenes and pics LOL 

Today on ur bday......i wish u all the happiness in the world Hug .........may all ur dreams and aspirations come true..........including the one we have in common LOL............also i hope u get ur Mayank soon .........and pray for me too so that i get my mayank soon too Embarrassed LOL.........Happy Birthday Sis   HugHug

Have a gr8 year ahead :)
Love u  Hug

My gifts for u:

Hope u like them Embarrassed

Hotseat questions  Evil Smile

U have to answer all  Evil Smile

1) MN or Arti

2) One thing u wud ask rati if u meet her

3) One thing u wud ask arjun if u met him

4) Malad or inOrbit mall  ROFL

5) Stuts or vinu  ROFL

6) Stuts or me ROFL

7) Vinu or me ROFL

8) what do u like abt me Embarrassed

9) what do u hate abt me ROFL

10) Whom do u love more ArNaya or ArNeha or MonayaJun ROFL

11) Ur Fav monayaJun segment  ROFL
12) Ur Fav arNaya segment ROFL
13) Ur Fav ArNeha pic ROFL

there are many more dat i will ask in the CC.........forum mein puchna is bhery bhery dangerous Cool

Edited by palz_ArTi4ever - 19 December 2010 at 3:14am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith-Raman--Akriti-Ritu.Vswati05-SupriyaluvsMN--RegalVintage-Faria.-Annu-stuti123wind453a-little-hope-Rinky-annie07myownarea

swati05 IF-Sizzlerz
swati05
swati05

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Supz   HugHugHugHug

awesome post pallu :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_ArTi4ever_stuti123-SupriyaluvsMN-

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

HugHugHappy Birthday PariiiHugHug

@pallu...Awesom post...Big smile

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Surpria .. wishing you a very very happy and enjoyable birthday ..Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith_ArTi4ever_stuti123-SupriyaluvsMN-

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
SmileSmileSmileWish You A Very Happy Birthday Sups !!!SmileSmileSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith_ArTi4ever_stuti123-SupriyaluvsMN-

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Supriya,

Honey, I wish you happiness, for like the sun it brightens every day, warms us in its embrace and vanquishes all darkness to its own abyss. 

Happiness upon happiness for all your days!

Love Sabah

iHeartMoi IF-Rockerz
iHeartMoi
iHeartMoi

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Hey Sups! A very happy birthday to you :) 
Have a rocking bday today! 

I'm in a hurry now.. will come later.. 

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Supriya Hug

I first met u on my FF thread :) ur comments were always sweet and I used to look fwd to ur comments :) ..then ofcourse we met in a few threads in the forum due to our common interest in MN LOL..those were lovely days too..and fast fwd a bit, we r again chatting in the MF cc LOL...and i find my first impressions abt u to be pretty accurate :) sweet u r  :) 

Here is a wish that u have a wonderful Birthday, a great year and a wonderful life ahead...may all ur heartfelt dreams come true Hug 

Love u loads
Divya :)

Here is my scene dedication to u

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_ArTi4ever_stuti123a-little-hope-SupriyaluvsMN-annie07

Go to top