Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||~All MemberPG.109 (Page 37)

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Haiiii lol Pooja i will close my eyes and only listen lolll hahaha
But will there be any sound lol?LOL

Omg poojaaa haha Guess who i am talking too lol?


Hmm !! I m really bad in guessing !! Hmm !! IDK !
Barak Obama ??? LOLLOL


Hhahaha I Wish..But i dont want to talk to him..lol
Hmm guess guess...Its someone from your Family!!lol


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!
Shreya PALEEZZZZ Dont tell its my sister !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Haiiii lol Pooja i will close my eyes and only listen lolll hahaha
But will there be any sound lol?LOL

Omg poojaaa haha Guess who i am talking too lol?


Hmm !! I m really bad in guessing !! Hmm !! IDK !
Barak Obama ??? LOLLOL


Hhahaha I Wish..But i dont want to talk to him..lol
Hmm guess guess...Its someone from your Family!!lol


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!
Shreya PALEEZZZZ Dont tell its my sister !!


Hhahha BINGOOOOOOO
Lol She came to talk to mee..awwhh
Poojaaa and I love  you
I heard lots of good compliment abt my self from ur sis that u tell hehe
TongueEmbarrassedLOL
LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 21886

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by riza792

Pooja Dear........are YOU old enough to watch the SR??
 
Shreya ...be sure to close your eyes tight during the SR! No peeking!!


Hhahah u r sooo righttttt lol
Pooja u are 17 too..haha
Loll i will dont worry heheheLOLLOL
But i hopeee i will be able too haha


I said its PG 17 So IM ALLOWED LOLLOLDancing + I m about to turn 18 Wink 
So noone can stop me., 
Shreya you better close your eyes tight . I m telling yaa !!
About to turn 18?????Shocked
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnn!!!!
Sweety.....forget it!!  No SR for you!! Go watch The Presidents speeches.........very educating!!
LOL!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-..shreyaa..

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Haiiii lol Pooja i will close my eyes and only listen lolll hahaha
But will there be any sound lol?LOL

Omg poojaaa haha Guess who i am talking too lol?


Hmm !! I m really bad in guessing !! Hmm !! IDK !
Barak Obama ??? LOLLOL


Hhahaha I Wish..But i dont want to talk to him..lol
Hmm guess guess...Its someone from your Family!!lol


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!
Shreya PALEEZZZZ Dont tell its my sister !!


Hhahha BINGOOOOOOO
Lol She came to talk to mee..awwhh
Poojaaa and I love  you
I heard lots of good compliment abt my self from ur sis that u tell hehe
TongueEmbarrassedLOL
LOLLOL
Awhhh!!! 
Love you too Kanchi Heart 
See, Pari is just too nice LOL
& Dont you ever tell her my secrets !! Wink Otherwise I will kill yaa !!
RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 21886

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Ok Girls......me gotta go!
By the way...Isn't it time for you babies to catch up on your beauty sleep?? Go to bed and have goody goody dreams of Tom & Jerry!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by riza792

Pooja Dear........are YOU old enough to watch the SR??
 
Shreya ...be sure to close your eyes tight during the SR! No peeking!!


Hhahah u r sooo righttttt lol
Pooja u are 17 too..haha
Loll i will dont worry heheheLOLLOL
But i hopeee i will be able too haha


I said its PG 17 So IM ALLOWED LOLLOLDancing + I m about to turn 18 Wink 
So noone can stop me., 
Shreya you better close your eyes tight . I m telling yaa !!
About to turn 18?????Shocked
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnn!!!!
Sweety.....forget it!!  No SR for you!! Go watch The Presidents speeches.........very educating!!
LOL!!LOL



LOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Pooja kya yeh manegi???lol

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by riza792

Pooja Dear........are YOU old enough to watch the SR??
 
Shreya ...be sure to close your eyes tight during the SR! No peeking!!


Hhahah u r sooo righttttt lol
Pooja u are 17 too..haha
Loll i will dont worry heheheLOLLOL
But i hopeee i will be able too haha


I said its PG 17 So IM ALLOWED LOLLOLDancing + I m about to turn 18 Wink 
So noone can stop me., 
Shreya you better close your eyes tight . I m telling yaa !!
About to turn 18?????Shocked
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnn!!!!
Sweety.....forget it!!  No SR for you!! Go watch The Presidents speeches.........very educating!!
LOL!!LOL
EWWWHHH!! 
President ? Speech ? 
Forget it , those are out of my poor little head ! I hate those !
& My GOVT Class is enough, 
& Its pg.17 naa ?So I m in ! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Ok Girls......me gotta go!
By the way...Isn't it time for you babies to catch up on your beauty sleep?? Go to bed and have goody goody dreams of Tom & Jerry!!LOL

Tom & Jerry ? 
Do I look like a kid ? LOL 
I better dream about my pati dev Wink & ........... [Lets keep it a secret] 
You are in USA too ? [Hmm I dont have to call you di right ? ] Rosh is just too cute Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..RiMa_972

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 42919

Ankita_88 97 42919 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9091

Amor. 30 9091 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12120

Amour_Reet 18 12120 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 6938

Shipra_S 14 6938 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 21   Views: 3313

adits7 21 3313 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index