Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||~All MemberPG.109 (Page 27)

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12848

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by -karishma-

Hi
Can I join u guys?Embarrassed
 
 
Yes you canHug
awww thank u jaspreetHug
U from texas? me tooEmbarrassedLOL
 
 
omg Ur from texas???  I live in DallasLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -karishma-

Hi
Can I join u guys?Embarrassed


Hey
Ur most welcomee!!
But first pls Intro ur self hehe
Pooja[the creator] wants an intro hehe
Btw hi i am shreya

Intro ok
I am karishmaEmbarrassed


Ohhh hehe i can guess that by ur username hehe
Hey karishma
Ur name has been added to the members list
hope u Have fun here and gossip a lot hehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-jaspreetm2815

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12848

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Jas!! lol why u just liking the comments..
where are u today??
Cry
 
LOLLOL Shreya I am doing my homework essi leye Like button press kar rai hu keyon ke comment karnye ka time nai hain LOL but main tume aur pooja ko dekh rai hu 24/7 post peh Wink

LOL
Ohhhh hehe Lol main bhi HW hi kar rahi hu
But i cant resist commenting haha;)Wink
 
 
 
Omg i can't wait to watch 2marrows episodeEmbarrassed hyeeee Maanday kabb ayye ga?LOL


I knowwwwww mee tooooo
Do u live in US? where?

 
 
yah i am in  US(texas) and u?


Ohh cool..my cousin lives there..
I am In Virginia near DC hehe;)
Wink
 
 
 
omg really kaha rehtti hain tumari cousin texas mein

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by -karishma-

Hi
Can I join u guys?Embarrassed
 
 
Yes you canHug
awww thank u jaspreetHug
U from texas? me tooEmbarrassedLOL
 
 
omg Ur from texas???  I live in DallasLOL
yep. I live in houstonLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Jas!! lol why u just liking the comments..
where are u today??
Cry
 
LOLLOL Shreya I am doing my homework essi leye Like button press kar rai hu keyon ke comment karnye ka time nai hain LOL but main tume aur pooja ko dekh rai hu 24/7 post peh Wink

LOL
Ohhhh hehe Lol main bhi HW hi kar rahi hu
But i cant resist commenting haha;)Wink
 
 
 
Omg i can't wait to watch 2marrows episodeEmbarrassed hyeeee Maanday kabb ayye ga?LOL


I knowwwwww mee tooooo
Do u live in US? where?

 
 
yah i am in  US(texas) and u?


Ohh cool..my cousin lives there..
I am In Virginia near DC hehe;)
Wink
 
 
 
omg really kaha rehtti hain tumari cousin texas mein


Lol..He lives in Dallas too"))))Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-jaspreetm2815

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -karishma-

Hi
Can I join u guys?Embarrassed


Hey
Ur most welcomee!!
But first pls Intro ur self hehe
Pooja[the creator] wants an intro hehe
Btw hi i am shreya

Intro ok
I am karishmaEmbarrassed


Ohhh hehe i can guess that by ur username hehe
Hey karishma
Ur name has been added to the members list
hope u Have fun here and gossip a lot hehe

awww thank u so muchHug
yes i love gossiping abt maaneet and gurti Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..jaspreetm2815

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12848

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by -karishma-

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by -karishma-

Hi
Can I join u guys?Embarrassed
 
 
Yes you canHug
awww thank u jaspreetHug
U from texas? me tooEmbarrassedLOL
 
 
omg Ur from texas???  I live in DallasLOL
yep. I live in houstonLOL
 
 
omg really wow thats cool LOL    Houston isnt far from here..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12848

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Jas!! lol why u just liking the comments..
where are u today??
Cry
 
LOLLOL Shreya I am doing my homework essi leye Like button press kar rai hu keyon ke comment karnye ka time nai hain LOL but main tume aur pooja ko dekh rai hu 24/7 post peh Wink

LOL
Ohhhh hehe Lol main bhi HW hi kar rahi hu
But i cant resist commenting haha;)Wink
 
 
 
Omg i can't wait to watch 2marrows episodeEmbarrassed hyeeee Maanday kabb ayye ga?LOL


I knowwwwww mee tooooo
Do u live in US? where?

 
 
yah i am in  US(texas) and u?


Ohh cool..my cousin lives there..
I am In Virginia near DC hehe;)
Wink
 
 
 
omg really kaha rehtti hain tumari cousin texas mein


Lol..He lives in Dallas too"))))Smile
 
 
 
OMG wow thats cool Shreya agar tum kabbi Dallas I toh please muje melna ok LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 42925

Ankita_88 97 42925 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9092

Amor. 30 9092 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12122

Amour_Reet 18 12122 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 6944

Shipra_S 14 6944 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 21   Views: 3315

adits7 21 3315 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index