Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||~All MemberPG.109 (Page 116)

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

are koye to chahien na.....
Maneet ki pyaar ko aur barhane ke liye...
ta ki o asmaan chu sake.....
so o ARJUN or ANNIE ka kam hain....


Yep Yepppp
But still..
That Annie made Geet cry..And i dont like that
UFff and that arjun why's he staring At geet like that lol?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

are koye to chahien na.....
Maneet ki pyaar ko aur barhane ke liye...
ta ki o asmaan chu sake.....
so o ARJUN or ANNIE ka kam hain....


Yep Yepppp
But still..
That Annie made Geet cry..And i dont like that
UFff and that arjun why's he staring At geet like that lol?

Annie ke mu pe chappal....Dead
i think he had a crush on her....Ouch
itni sexy hain...control nahin hota...Wink


Edited by mgdg_2010 - 21 December 2010 at 2:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149334

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Soooooo kitne gals r in hospital rite now after watching today epi hehe I almost faint seeing today epi lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010..shreyaa..

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Soooooo kitne gals r in hospital rite now after watching today epi hehe I almost faint seeing today epi lol
i took first aid at home...Ouch
hospital main jage nahin thi na is liyeShocked
SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149334

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Omggggg hospital mein beds nahi yeh to hona hi thi ufff I all maneet fans fainted today ufffff tooo hot to handle maneet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
SEE THISSSS!!!

http://www.facebook.com/geetstarone?v=wall&filter=1#!/photo.php?fbid=179571908728139&set=a.177617148923615.39892.109723285713002&pid=535500&id=109723285713002
New Picss..
from todays epii
Sorry i couldnt post the real PIC..
OMG MAAN KE EYES DEKHO KAHA DEKH RAHA HAI!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
SEE THISSSS!!!

http://www.facebook.com/geetstarone?v=wall&filter=1#!/photo.php?fbid=179571908728139&set=a.177617148923615.39892.109723285713002&pid=535500&id=109723285713002
New Picss..
from todays epii
Sorry i couldnt post the real PIC..
OMG MAAN KE EYES DEKHO KAHA DEKH RAHA HAI!!

CryCryCry
mujhe lagta hain geet ki liye maan ne arjun ko rakh liye ....
pics dekhke to wohi lag raha hain......
thanks for link...
mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Omggggg hospital mein beds nahi yeh to hona hi thi ufff I all maneet fans fainted today ufffff tooo hot to handle maneet
ha yaar toooo hot to handle...Embarrassed
yaha ki to sab kuch out of control hain......Shocked
rona ,pyaar,dukh dard,nok jhok....Big smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 42941

Ankita_88 97 42941 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9096

Amor. 30 9096 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12126

Amour_Reet 18 12126 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 6946

Shipra_S 14 6946 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 21   Views: 3317

adits7 21 3317 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index