Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

   
Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Written Update..Mirchi Maarke *18th December* (Page 8)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31116

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

Awesome UpdateHug
ThanxEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31116

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepie121

 Hey Vandu,
You made the episode sound so interesting and funny, that I am ruuning to watch it again on YTLOLLOL
lol....U wanna see it again??? Kya guts hai yaarLOL
sampar Senior Member
sampar
sampar

Joined: 04 August 2005
Posts: 426

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Superb yaarClap….awesome..best update in the history of RBOClapClap ….. marchi kya yeh tu nimbu, piyaz sab kuch  maarke tha yaar..........

Vandu yaar tumari waja se meri vaat lagte lagte bachii…..i was laughing  out loud and my dad passed by my room …I quickly turned toward my book….he asked u ok, why u laughing alone in ur room ?....i  was like oh ya I m fine…..look I m studying, biology is verrrrrrry interesting …… "showed him my book and my idiotic smile"…..he left saying good shabash paro paro…….

Next time when I see ur post I will make sure no ones near my room  lollllllllllllllllllll

Thank u for superb update ……

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikatogepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31116

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampar

Superb yaarClap'.awesome..best update in the history of RBOClapClap '.. marchi kya yeh tu nimbu, piyaz sab kuch  maarke tha yaar..........

Vandu yaar tumari waja se meri vaat lagte lagte bachii'..i was laughing  out loud and my dad passed by my room 'I quickly turned toward my book'.he asked u ok, why u laughing alone in ur room ?....i  was like oh ya I m fine'..look I m studying, biology is verrrrrrry interesting '' "showed him my book and my idiotic smile"'..he left saying good shabash paro paro''.

Next time when I see ur post I will make sure no ones near my room  lollllllllllllllllllll

Thank u for superb update ''

Hahahahahahaha....LOL....Shai....I seem to be getting a lotta ppl in trouble with their parents LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL And m loving it....
M soo glad u had a few laughs reading it...!
 
Hmmm...Biology indeed....U cudve said CHEMISTRY.....Yasharan ki....But thats kinda lost now...its not like it used to beLOLLOL
luv-prida Newbie
luv-prida
luv-prida

Joined: 07 September 2010
Posts: 24

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged

hey Thank u sooooooooooooooo muchSmile

so desperately wanted d updatez
luved ur quotez tooClap
hope makers get better of themselves

Edited by luv-prida - 20 December 2010 at 12:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31116

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv-prida

hey Thank u sooooooooooooooo muchSmile

so desperately wanted d updatez
luved ur quotez tooClap
hope makers get better of themselves
U are welcome my dear!Embarrassed
moreremix IF-Dazzler
moreremix
moreremix

Joined: 25 April 2007
Posts: 4027

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
awesome update vanduLOL..loved ur tippnissROFL... sat ka epi was nt worth watching but this update of urs is definitely worth reading...Clap..lol i know am late hereLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Joined: 12 July 2005
Posts: 31116

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moreremix

awesome update vanduLOL..loved ur tippnissROFL... sat ka epi was nt worth watching but this update of urs is definitely worth reading...Clap..lol i know am late hereLOL
U are late indeed....U shud be commenting on today's update..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Written Update - 21st May (Complete)

2 3 4

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 25   Views: 5342

Dancingdoll 25 5342 24 October 2010 at 8:31am by Ashi22
Written Episode - 24th May

2

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 15   Views: 2869

Dancingdoll 15 2869 23 October 2010 at 12:04pm by OlicityFan
Rand Badalti Odhani Aug 24 2010 Written Update

2 3

Author: -bhootni-   Replies: 17   Views: 4732

-bhootni- 17 4732 25 August 2010 at 9:04am by maneetian11
Rand Badalti Odhani Aug 23 2010 Written Update

2

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 10   Views: 3718

Dancingdoll 10 3718 24 August 2010 at 5:22am by .Dilwale.
Rang Badalti Odhani Aug 20 2010 Written Update

2 3

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 16   Views: 5637

Dancingdoll 16 5637 21 August 2010 at 10:41pm by SuhaniSonia

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index