Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Written Update..Mirchi Maarke *18th December* (Page 2)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinisajith

gud yaar,ithne sardi mein ithni creative thinking.i loved ur update.i was nt able to c 2days show.but u made my day/nite whatever.thnk u dear.mirchi bhe barabar he the.ha ha ha.bye.gud nite. and loads of thanks
LOL....Welcome dear...M glad you liked it and didnt feel like beating me up for wasting ur precious time in reading my crappy updateLOLLOL

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

ROFLROFLROFLLOVED it vandu! i havent seen the epi again and well...what can i say...the update totally stole the show! ROFLThaks a LOT! more for showing so much patience than anything else! OYE!! Don't you dare make a keema out of my Duck! jis ko dekho Duck kay peechay para hain! hmph!ROFL
Mat dekh...Not worth itLOLLOLLOL
Tere Duck ka scene tu aaj dekhegi na...To tu usko raw kha legi...annoying tha aj wo !LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

VANDOOOO tumhari Jai ho....really something...OH YES< forgot to add that in my analysis how I hated that dialogue on mujhe uske ghar ke size se kya...GAWD pathetic,....these saturday epsiodes are disjointed to say the least and we are tired of the dialogues given to Rahul .

I was discussing this with Krishna in the Critics Corner...I know you shall appreciate
I tho feel they dont think through these episodes...in the sense they shoot the Shanak with FB then realise OH SHIT hamare paas aur 3 minute ka footage chahiye,,.,,then say chal ...Manish aur muscles leke aa...TRP bhi bhad jayega....aur footage bhi complete...then someone says ...lekin dialogues kya honge...arrey woh don din pehle walle dialogues nikal...usko bol yeh bolne ke liye...SERIOUSLY!!! DIMAAG KA DAHI AUR DAHI KA PANEER!!!

and guys, NO I did like somethings about the episode...pls chk out CritcisC for it...
I knwwwwwwww.............I hated the snap shots of his muscles...! Gawd..

Yeah I liked Khanak saying "Was it only Rahul's fault....that made shaan look really guilty...Is namoone ne kuch toh ulta seedha kiya hai..pakka"LOL

But M not able to update my post....When m trying to edit...all the dots (.....) are turning into little square.....and i dont wanna edit those all thru the post...so m not editing my post...just realized there are a few typing errors in the post....and wanted to add a "what i liked column in the post"...but anyways !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
yaar Vandu...u r 2 good...lekin phikar not...tu jamke gana ga...kuki tujhe kahi or band pe place mile ya na mile Shaan's SQUARE band me jarur mil jayega......ROFL

togepe30

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
VandhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I just couldn't stop laughing...ROFLROFLROFLROFL I still can'tROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Each and every comment of your was fantastic...dear...just fantasticly hillarious...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and apt too...and loved loved the update more then the epi indeed...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

And yes the dialogues...what can one say..I have been saying it for so long...it needs major major improvement though yesterdays epi gave us hope...

iluvmanartogepe30

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
@ Vandu
Atta girl! Kya update re! Zabardast!Clap Padke mazaa aaya! I am laughing like crazyLOL

You should do it more often. we wll get more people to read the updates and to watch the show!

saaaztofeeees

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanar

yaar Vandu...u r 2 good...lekin phikar not...tu jamke gana ga...kuki tujhe kahi or band pe place mile ya na mile Shaan's SQUARE band me jarur mil jayega......ROFL
Hahahaha....Aur mereko ghar se nikaal denge...uska kya??
I think M better than KK....But my family and neighbours might NOT echo the same sentiments....Ek singer ki koi kadar nahi hoti.....Sab log Sunil jaise taane marte rehte hainLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tressailuvmanarkrock

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

VandhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I just couldn't stop laughing...ROFLROFLROFLROFL I still can'tROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Each and every comment of your was fantastic...dear...just fantasticly hillarious...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and apt too...and loved loved the update more then the epi indeed...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

And yes the dialogues...what can one say..I have been saying it for so long...it needs major major improvement though yesterdays epi gave us hope...

Yep...They really need to work on the dialogues....Warna ye titanic ko doobne me time nahi lagegaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

M glad you had a good laughLOLLOLLOL

iluvmanar

Go to top