Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Vandu ...Thanks for the update and the mast vishesh tipanni  too😆😆 

I cant stop laughing 😆😆 update ke bahane Shaan ke cheeks bhi pull kar liye...Kisko kya bolegi ...you had volunteered..😆😆

[QUOTE=togepe30]

*ducks to avoid chappals thrown from forum members at the horrible rhyming*

[/QUOTE=togepe30] 

You actually brought Ducks in front to shield you from chappals ...🤣🤣🤣..Poor Duck ...How is he doing now ...Theek hai na .🤣🤣No wonder he forgot Dhokla ..aur mein soch rahi thi ki aaj Dosa kyun bol raha hai..😆😆.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rbo_fan

Vanduuuuuuuu..............AGL....🤗

AGL Babes....AGL?? Oh Mannn....! I miss Amrita.....Amzyyyyyyyyyyy where are you...come back already gurl !!!😭😭😭😭

didn't watch the episode and gave a chance to the update after many many days.......it was SUPER !!!!

The red comments made my day.....You are sooo hilarious........
Thank you *blush*

almost died laughing at 'tiramisu'.🤣.......'Square ??????'🤣.......and Dharam as chalta phirta blooper🤣........Do they really think we see the show with aur minds at vacation ???😆😆
Arey sachhi me.....From day one...when she says Piramise....My mind goes...Tiramisu...Tiramisu...😆😆 M really loosing it !!😆

I too thought same Qn - even I thought that Duck was Gareeb..........!!!.........whatever.....
Yeah.....Sab pagal hai  !! Tho duck doesnt behave gareeb...only looks it...!😆...Coz no one pays the bill in his cafe....Its as if he feeds them so that he has an audience to sing...now thats an ameero wala shauk😆

Thanks for the update and making the episode seem bearable......

Awww *hugs*...Muah !!

Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya1209

Vandu ...Thanks for the update and the mast vishesh tipanni  too😆😆 

Thank you😳😳😳

I cant stop laughing 😆😆 update ke bahane Shaan ke cheeks bhi pull kar liye...Kisko kya bolegi ...you had volunteered..😆😆

Arey...Kyun nahi...DD....Calls DD.....Oye,DD....Y did you allow me to update...cudnt you have said..."No Vandu....U are not allowed to update...Considering your past records on the forum !"😆😆

You actually brought Ducks in front to shield you from chappals ...🤣🤣🤣..Poor Duck ...How is he doing now ...Theek hai na .🤣🤣No wonder he forgot Dhokla ..aur mein soch rahi thi ki aaj Dosa kyun bol raha hai..😆😆.

Oye....Wo ducks nahi.....Ducked as in bending down😆😆😆 But on second thoughts....I should have brought him only to shield him...he deserved a few chappals today😆😆 *Hides from Beeni*

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oye meri gabber i am laughing like crazy meri mom mera gala dabane ke liye uth gayi thi almost.......................................vandu it was hilarious yaar...................teri tippani ne to sabki baja di..................teri post to actual episode se jyada interestingbthi i can say only one thing🤣
AND TIRAMISU LOLEdited by krock - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

oye meri gabber i am laughing like crazy meri mom mera gala dabane ke liye uth gayi thi almost.......................................vandu it was hilarious yaar...................teri tippani ne to sabki baja di..................teri post to actual episode se jyada interestingbthi i can say only one thing🤣AND TIRAMISU LOL

LOL....Chup hoja Thakur😆...! Warna sach me teri mom galaa daba degi aj tera😆😆😆
I am enjoying reading all your feedbacks.....I had forgotten the satisfaction of reading reviews on my updates.....Its very pleasant😆😆😆😆....Woah...I better get a grip before I get addicted to all the praise😆😆😆😆

Yaaa Tiramisu...Tiramisu...Tiramisu !!😕😕😕 Mereko sach me aisa lagta hai Piramise sunke😆😆😆
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
ab to muje bhi lag raha hain...................kal subah ye main mom ko padkr sunaugi ...................she will love this
Daebak thumbnail

ab to muje bhi lag raha hain...................kal subah ye main mom ko padkr sunaugi ...................she will love this

WHAT???????????????? NOOOOOOOOO !! Aunty ko mat dikhana!!😕😕😕
Bravehearts thumbnail
are yaar kyon nahi meri mom ko to yeh sab sunna accha lagta hain she will definatly compliment u..........................she is like my best buddy..............and she also crack joke of her own on show..................to chill maar
Daebak thumbnail

are yaar kyon nahi meri mom ko to yeh sab sunna accha lagta hain she will definatly compliment u..........................she is like my best buddy..............and she also crack joke of her own on show..................to chill maar

Umm...Ohkay !! Still !! U shudnt have told me this 😆😆  M feeling weird !😆😆
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
aur tu bol rahi thi ki tu post nahi karegi.......................agar tu aisa karti to itne acchain post hum ko kaise milte ye sab tu hi kar sak ti hain
 AND WHY NOT?TERA TALENT KISI KO TO DIKHANA HOGA
Edited by krock - 13 years ago