India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Written Update..Mirchi Maarke *18th December*

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Hello my dears !! Myself Vandu….Aaj ki Bali ki Bakri Updater….Here to band bajao….Ooops…! I mean Update today's Episode…..

Umm…..Episode was Thanda….But I will try and make the Update Changa !! Ok…Bad Rhyming *ducks to avoid chappals thrown from forum members at the horrible rhyming*

Note - The comment in red are my vishesh tippani and ghar ki khabar...! And the comments in normal listless font outline the episode which was just as boring....if not more....!

*Ok…9:55pm….I have brought my blanket from my room and I adjust the pillows on my living room couch to see the episode araam se…U see Delhi ki sardi….Its cold here…U gotta be cozy…Mom looks at me and says…M glad I never got u a sleeping bag…or u wud be moving around with that in the entire house….I wait till she goes and then give a "whatever" look…cant give that look in front of her…warna I'd have been homeless by now*

The Episode Starts with Shaan standing near the mike on the stage *oye tu kal se yehi khada hai…teri performance ke baad Khanak toh Rahul and Sam se milke…bhashan deke bhi aagayi….Tu abhi tak yehi hai*

Khanak goes near him and says – "Can I say sumthing?"…He says "Yaa"…*bechara….waise bhi mana karne ka option kab tha uske paas*…She says "Aapne aaj bahut acha gaya"…Shaan is all happy and smiley hearing the compliment…! *Me shows bateesi….Hug him Khanak…ek hug toh banta hai boss*

Then she asks…."Y did you refuse to sing this song before'….His smile vanishes….He moves away from her….she follows him and repeats her question…*Takes Khanak kone me….Oye tu galat time pe galat sawaal kyun poochti hai…hmmph…U are asking for it….Puts ungli is ears and waits for Shaan to explode…..No sound….Slowly hataoes ungli* Shaan obstinately refuses to say anything *Maun vrat hai aj uska.* !

Then Khanak goes to him again and says "Main ek baat poochu? *Wo mana karega toh bhi to tum poochoge…then TP kyun kar rahi hai*….He says…Haan poocho..! She says ..No pehle mereko piramise karo ki aap gussa nahi karoge…and she extends her hand to take the piramise *whenever she says piramise….mereko tiramisu ki yaad aati hai…Am I going mad?*

He chuckles at her and holds her hand in both his hands and says…"Ok I wont get angry and then gives her a charming smile"…Hayeee …*Nudges Khanak….hug him…if u wont I will…..hmphh…moves Khanak away and jumps on Shaan and pulls his cheeks….Hayeee…teri issmile pe main sadke jaawa*

Then Khanak asks,…."Aisa kya hua tha 5 yrs pehle ki apne gaana chod diya and what happened between you and Rahul…Shaan is all upset…he leaves her hand and moves away…..Ho Gaya na syaapa !!*After a pause and staring of what seems like 20 yrs, Khanak realizes that he is back to his maun vrat and he wont answer her*….She decides to answer the question herself…"This is the same song u ppl used to sing in college na? Were u and rahul such good friends that you left singing coz of him?"…*Ye Le….Isko sab pata hai phir bhi pooch pooch ke mood kharab karti hai….jhalli *

He says yaa..... 5 yrs ago Rahul hid a truth and I made a mistake *Vandu sits up….Shaan admitted he made a mistake….Grabs Adii and Gaayu and dances…oye he admitted ki he can make mistakes…LOL*

Then starts telling that how they were an inseparable gang…and they used to win all competitions and no one stood a chance between them and the reason and base for their dosti was Music….They show random flashbacks of them singing *Yawwwwwnnnn*…He says Rahul was the technical problem solver of the group…he used to have a solution to everything….Sam was great with Keyboard and Drums….Duck was useless but he was yaaro ka yaar….He has fed us in our caf…and literally hume paala posa hai *Ohh Annadaata Duck…Jai Ho !!*

The name of their band was "SQUARE"….*How imaginative…SNORTS* …And Khanak says…Oh like a chokor…the 4 corners …Rahul,Sam,Duck bha and ….Shaan says ..ya me…. *Oh yeah……thanx for telling me…I'd forgotten you were in the band* I mean "Square"…How creative….Who decided the name….My cousin's new born kid wud give a better name….Lemme give you a name "Zapphire"…Now thatz what our College music group was called !! Huh…Square?? SQUARE???????????*

He tells Khanak all that we know about how Sam told him she loved Rahul and Shaan helped her to propose and how Rahul broke her heart by making fun of her in front of all…then they show him telling Sam and Duck that he'll go and meet Rahul at him house..He says he went with Dharam to Rahul's house coz Dharam used to drop Rahul home…

*Wahh !! Rahul hid his truth but didn't mind letting Shaan ka driver know where he lived? Also….Dharam ko toh chalta phirta blooper bana diya hai…in the trip for the textile project…shaan didn't even know who he was…Ughh !! *

Anyways, he says …..I went to Rahul's house and came to know that he lied to us about being very rich and all and he was ashamed of being poor…Khanak says there is nothing wrong in living in a small house…not everyone has huge bunglows to live in…Shaan says he knows…but Rahul was ashamed of his gareebi and so he didn't want us to know about it…He thought friendship can only be among equals….

Then they show a flashback about Shaan telling Duck and Sam that Rahul didn't reject her coz he doesn't love her…he rejected her coz he is ashamed of being gareeb…they all agree that they don't mind him being gareeb…And they will make a plan to help him out…and wont tell him anything about knowing the truth about him…Sam says she too doesn't mind him being gareeb….Duck makes a comment saying "Dosa jitna bhi bada ho….its the masala that matters…. *Pulls duck away from the ear….Abey Masala Doseee….teri toh….Dhokla kha tu….warna tera keema bana dungi main*

*My question…- Wasn't duck gareeb too?? He didn't own a cafe back then…still he was their friend…then y did rahul hide the truth and think they wont accept him with his gareebi*

Khanak tells Shaan….Whatever you did that time was totally correct…what went wrong?…Scene shifts to Rahul and he says Its all coz of you Shaan,if not for you then everything would have been fine…U had no right to interfere in my life…I make my own decision…

Btw, Rahul you'd be happy to know that even Shaan ke mom-dad not too long back echoed your sentiments of "if not for shaan"…LOL !!

Then he says "Shaan coz of you I had to leave college and stop my education in between…coz of you we had to leave the town…my mom fell ill and her condition never improved after that…all coz of you…." *Oh…he is in the mere paas Maa hai mode*

Then they show Khanak asking what happened next…. *Fairy tale sun rahi hai kya* Shaan says…I gave Rahul my guitar that bhai had got for me…And thought I will talk to Sam about him…But he was behaving weird…He had a huge fight with us and they show the slap flashback…

Then Khanak asks…So in all this…was it only Rahul's fault? Shaan doesn't say anything…he picks up the guitar and starts strumming it….They have the "Pal" song playing in the background and show flashbacks… *What can he say…obviously these ppl did sumthing stupid too…they don't have the guts to admit it…so they are venting all the anger on Rahul and behaving as if they are Mother Teressa*

The band is playing and at in one scene Rahul,Shaan and Duck are singing into one mike and moving their heads… *Oye dheere….takra jaoge…LOL*

*Me loves this song….So m singing along zor se..sar hila ke….and turn around to see my brother and mom looking at me very interestedly…As if m the latest species of monkey in the zoo…I slink back under my blanket with a hurt look…cant a girl even sing in peaceCry??*

Then again they show Rahul flaunting his gym…the treadmill….the dumbells….*Oye flaunt mat kar zyada…Points in the general direction of my colony gym…Mere paas bhi hai…toh kya hua agar main nahi jaati toh...But mere gym me toh lights bhi hai...tch tch...tereko toh andhere me work out karna padta haiDead*

We are given more snapshots of his MASKCLES (Muscles)….while he gets random flashbacks…about the slap scene…then the recent handshake dialogue of shaan saying he doesn't have a reason to hold the hand he left 5 yrs ago…then flashback of the scene where he saved khanak from the goons saying I have soo much money that I can buy ur whole khandaan….

*Raises hand…Main Poochu..main poochu….What will you do after buying his khandaan….slavery has been abolished*

Then they have blooper…where the scene shifts to Shaan-Khanak and he is seen picking up the guitar and sitting down to strum it… *Oye thodi der pehle isko choda tha toh wo already guitar baja raha tha…blooper blooper*

After watching the episode…Me thinks Khanak ko toh bahut kuch pata chala….leking hume toh kuch nahi pata chala….we already knew whatever he told…V wanted to know ki aisa kya hua ki Rahul had to leave the city?? For crying out loud…ye sab toh Khanak ko mute me bhi bata sakte the…I think CVs read in the forum that kaafi din se ppl are not watching the show…So they showed what all happened in the last month is a nutshell….Can I kill sumone for doing "Aa bail mujhe maar" by agreeing to do the update today !!

Kill me…..!! I wasted 1.5 hours on this….first episode dekha…then ye likha !! I really NEED TO GET A LIFE !!!!

Acting Department –

KT – All he had to do was look like hez reminiscing the past and thinking deeply…

Yashu – All Khanak had to do was…Look questioningly at her hubby…Frankly the long pauses that Shaan took in replying to her wudve made me shake up shaan good and proper and say stop behaving like Vajpayee…ye achi baat nahi hai !!

Manish – Stop behaving like the proverbial Bollywood villain….Too filmy and fake scenes her got yaar ! Drama kam do isko…He does normal scenes well…Like the one with Yashu yesterday…!

Dialogues –

1.One more food dialogue from Duck and I will stop eating food forever…Then my parents will sue you ppl !!

2.Thank you for not making Rahul say "Mere paas Maa hai Shaan….aur wo shortforms bhi use nahi karti aur wo geisha bhi nahi hai…"

3.Sam ka dialogue – Mujhe kya karma hai uske ghar ke size se…!! What was that??? Cudnt you have made her say sumthing like "I love him for who he is …not for his bank balance…*is it soo difficult to give a meaningful dialogue??* The way she said it was as if Shaan was talking about Dharam's house !

What I liked -

1. I liked the Pal song....Mujhe mera college yaad aa gaya....I love this song...It suited the moment.But picturization wasnt soo khaas..unlike yesterday's song..

2. I liked Khanak asking Shaan...If everything was only Rahul's fault...Glad she prodded him to tell him everything...

3.Glad Shaan opened upto Khanak finally....Enough of lukka-chuppi...

4.Liked how they joined up the questions of Khanak ending at Shaan and Rahul picking them up from there and filling in the loopholes...It cudve been shot and edited better to make it look like storytelling in a flow...It looked disjointed...!

*Looks at the Forum members....Sorry for too much ranting...! Cudnt help it !LOLLOL I know...update se zyada toh mere comments haiLOL...I NEED AN ASPRIN*

Love,
VanduWink

Edited by togepe30 - 18 December 2010 at 12:04pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieOk21kelshimani88termiwallaaNDDgirlPriyaThakur.Rupali.garfield1209TressaPKYEK100rose467mushkan_2003daddysgirl786yasharan.lovemoreremixm4manjuIFsKhanaksaaaz-Manita-priya_cool_123Yasharanrocksshalini01shivani003tvrasikatofeeeesshockalot.Dilwale.kubarenivedithaThe_May_Rosekrock-Deepali-bones88pyar-ishk

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
FANTASTIC! Vandooo

Oh my!

Very well written

the sarcasm in red is hilarious yet well deserved

Pretty soon these two will be writing letters to each other ands ending SMSs in the same room like Saifeena

GAWD!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubaretogepe30

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
vandu! humari bundu! i haven't watched the episode yet but i am sure it couldn't be as good as your updatde!LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarekrocktogepe30

sinisajith Newbie
sinisajith
sinisajith

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
gud yaar,ithne sardi mein ithni creative thinking.i loved ur update.i was nt able to c 2days show.but u made my day/nite whatever.thnk u dear.mirchi bhe barabar he the.ha ha ha.bye.gud nite. and loads of thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLLOVED it vandu! i havent seen the epi again and well...what can i say...the update totally stole the show! ROFLThaks a LOT! more for showing so much patience than anything else! OYE!! Don't you dare make a keema out of my Duck! jis ko dekho Duck kay peechay para hain! hmph!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubaretogepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

FANTASTIC! Vandooo

Oh my!

Very well written

the sarcasm in red is hilarious yet well deserved

Pretty soon these two will be writing letters to each other ands ending SMSs in the same room like Saifeena

GAWD!
Me only enjoyed the Pal song...Hayeee...mereko mere college ki yaad agayi....1 year pehle main bhi kitni masti karti thi...
In the flashback...Sam's clothes were sooo wannabe college gal types...And they werent suiting her eitherConfusedConfusedConfused
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

vandu! humari bundu! i haven't watched the episode yet but i am sure it couldn't be as good as your updatde!LOLLOLLOL

LOL....Really?? U liked my update?? I thought U ppl will call up my mom and ask her to render me homeless ....So that I cant write any more updatesLOLLOLLOL Ek to pakau episode...upar se meri pakau commentaryLOL
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
VANDOOOO tumhari Jai ho....really something...OH YES< forgot to add that in my analysis how I hated that dialogue on mujhe uske ghar ke size se kya...GAWD pathetic,....these saturday epsiodes are disjointed to say the least and we are tired of the dialogues given to Rahul .

I was discussing this with Krishna in the Critics Corner...I know you shall appreciate
I tho feel they dont think through these episodes...in the sense they shoot the Shanak with FB then realise OH SHIT hamare paas aur 3 minute ka footage chahiye,,.,,then say chal ...Manish aur muscles leke aa...TRP bhi bhad jayega....aur footage bhi complete...then someone says ...lekin dialogues kya honge...arrey woh don din pehle walle dialogues nikal...usko bol yeh bolne ke liye...SERIOUSLY!!! DIMAAG KA DAHI AUR DAHI KA PANEER!!!

and guys, NO I did like somethings about the episode...pls chk out CritcisC for it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

Go to top