PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri
thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttClapClapClap
Ur most welcome Big smile

shobna was Star of the episode
She defintely was the  StarStar just loved her performance

her life story was so sadddddddddddddddddddddddddd
It truly was CryCry

was she a sex slave for ten years????????????????????????D'ohShockedCry
Hmmmmm they havnt revealed that Confused but i think we can safely assume that she was .....coz if we think bac a couple of epi's DV says 2 her in the wedding dais that my bro will rape u every day n u wont be able 2 prove it........ n knowing Nachiketh Angry he wouldnt have spared her Ouch

n if we think some epi's afta this 1 NK says 2 Shobna u have killed each n every child of mine....n she says yes n ill continue 2 do so................. so her being raped she couldnt stop or control but her being a mother she could n she did............ so coming 2 the point Yes i think she was definately a sex slave CryCry......... but along wiv that i think she was also a victim of humiliation n insults both physical n mental frm her hubby n DV........ like domestic violence etc....... wot a terrible life 2 lead.......... reminds me of the tru story of  Kiranjit Ahluwalia who killed her hubby n had a similar story 2 Shobna........

Sorry a lot 2 read EmbarrassedEmbarrassed but i hope it answers ur question which is sooooo tru n relevant coz even im thinking the same.......

i really want to know ,what does our dumb sweetheart(urmi) know about shobna story?Confused
Well knowing that he isnt aware of the double life her own hubby is leading D'oh i seriously doubt she knows even 1% of Shobna's story Ouch............n even if she tried 2 tell her i dont think she wud get it coz Shobna wud have 2 be extra specific wiv details 4 our dumb sweetheart....... dunno if im making sense Confused

and her OuchOuchOuchhusband( as you said rapist) was sooooooooooooooooo( i cannot find the right word)
He has no right 2 be called her hubby really AngryAngry he is a rapist only......(BTW thanks 4 agreeing wiv me Big smile)......... there is no word really 2 describe him......jus a Censored

her hate and bitterness was understandable for meCry
Completely 4 me as well.... afta 10 yrs of torture n all any woman is gonna be bitter filled wiv poison........ i feel relly sad 4 her CryCry

amoli's lecturer about her dear hubby( i meant walkie talkie vegetableEmbarrassed )......................Sleepy
Ditto!! ......u me DV n now Shobna r all fed up n D'ohSleepy.........

i really wish we knew more about poor shobna and her life with that rapistOuch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They never really gave much detail about her own life except these whole falshbac epi's n some scenes wiv rapist.......... rest of the the tym she was 2 busy trying 2 get DV wot he wants....... i mean Amoli but failed miserably everytym Tongue.......... but i have always liked Shobna's character.........n esp the way Ashwini has portrayed it onscreen n yes i really wish like u that we had more info Ouch 

all the best Star
Muchas Gracias Big smile

dear PreciousPri
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for your wonderful explanation
HugHugHug
Awwwwww ur most most welcome sweet heart HugHug

i am going to search  about Kiranjit Ahluwalia story?D'oh
Yes do so coz it was very interesting n heart wrenching Ouch........ actually if u like reading she has written a book...... her autobiography called Provoked or initially titled Circle of Light n there is also a movie called Provoked n fortunately its in English so u need not worry about subtitlesBig smile....... i have read the book n seen movie n honestly speaking the book is much much better if u really wanna know her story........ i do recommend it Clap

i should say a secret to you, my second name have been 'miss why?' from my childhood!!!! LOL
LOLLOL really ? ......nice nickname Wink

please forgive me for my endless questions!!!!!!!Embarrassed
Oh dont be silly ........wot r u saying sorry 4?? asking questions is a sign of a knowledgable person n wanting 2 know more Thumbs Up.....i did that all the tym when in school Tongue.. so plz plz never say sorry again 4 that..... n thats y im here ........ to answer any queries or questions u have regarding BP or anything else........ so plz plz plz ask as many questions as u like n ill try my best 2 answer them Embarrassed

best wishes Star
Merci mademoiselle Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swferbahane

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Gracias and a lot ovClapandHug,ok here we go wid our main bussinessWink
now i dont get 1 thing her wound is not more than 1 inch yet he is hell bent upon finishing the entire tube on her ConfusedROFL
LOLand i don't get how come he's behaving like a normal sensible human being all ov a suddenConfused
Seriously i so loved that u use the word Rapist instead ov husband for Nachiket
Censoredhe deserves this as dv had also mentioned that shobna wud be a married keeepDead
walkie talkie vegetable says despite u saying not 2 i touched Amoli
this guy is unbelievableOuchinviting troubles wid his own hands,it's kinda aaa baale muje maarAngry
n do catch the sudden change in his facial expression at hearing this ClapClap.......DV bac in2 devil mode Evil SmileROFLROFL
dv was too good wen it comes to transformation or the change ov expressions from CooltoEvil Smile,he switch from 1 mood to another just like a remote control switches t.v channels.
now y not devilness is rather tiring isnt it OuchROFLROFL its no easy job.....it drains ur energy so rest rest coz ur gonna need 2 recharge ur devil battery Evil SmileROFL
ROFLyea he definitely needs energy,even on the breakfast shobna was on his nerves.Winkso can't even had his breakfast peacefullyEmbarrassed
she cums n sits beside him n do see how he slightly is taken aback at this n moves a little ROFL
ROFLROFLyea as if shobna is a female dracula or a vampireOuch
Shobna says well no 1 knows ur meaning of happiness but i know that u dont care if any1 is happy or not
spot on shobnaThumbs Up
n a terrific line....... bikna kisse ko bhi acha nahin lagta thakur lekin kabhi kabhi bechna wale se acha kharidaar acha lagna lagta hain (no like 2 be sold thakur but sometimes u like the buyer more than the seller)
agreedThumbs Up
Radhe to thakur ka paltu kuta hain kuta (Radhe is thakur's pet dog)......ClapClap superbly apt 4 wakie talkie vegetable......Thumbs Up. well done Shobna
ClapClapClap for shobna,she is rude and outspoken but truthfulApprove
Amoli gets angry n y not he is her hubby afta all no matter how doggy like he is LOLLOL
ROFLtru
or maybe he cannot see any1 else wiv u other than thakur ROFL oh i really cant believe she said that LOLROFL.
oh this is the height ov truthfulnessLOL
Nothing much to discuss on,aSleepyepi

Edited by swfer - 22 December 2010 at 7:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

Gracias and a lot ovClapandHug
Merci Madame n 4 u 2 Hug

,ok here we go wid our main bussinessWink
Yes lets not get distracted now LOLLOL ROFL

now i dont get 1 thing her wound is not more than 1 inch yet he is hell bent upon finishing the entire tube on her ConfusedROFL
LOLand i don't get how come he's behaving like a normal sensible human being all ov a suddenConfused
 ROFL Mother Theresa ka bhoot savar ho gaya kya Shocked........ wen did he becum normal as u mention ...... ConfusedConfused

Seriously i so loved that u use the word Rapist instead ov husband for NachiketCensoredhe deserves this as dv had also mentioned that shobna wud be a married keeepDead

Thanks buddy...... Big smile....... but he doesnt deserve the title of husband...... he is n will be rapist 4 me  DeadDead sicko Dead....... n like u said im only doing n writing as DV wanted me 2 LOL

walkie talkie vegetable says despite u saying not 2 i touched Amoli
this guy is unbelievableOuchinviting troubles wid his own hands,it's kinda aaa baale muje maarAngry

he is ...... neva hav i seen any1 going up2 sum1 n saying i made a bu bu but plzz dont punish me SillySilly........ it definitely is i quote "aaa baale muje maar".... silly boy

n do catch the sudden change in his facial expression at hearing this ClapClap.......DV bac in2 devil mode Evil SmileROFLROFL
dv was too good wen it comes to transformation or the change ov expressions from CooltoEvil Smile,he switch from 1 mood to another just like a remote control switches t.v channels.
Perfectly written Sobia ClapClap 

now y not devilness is rather tiring isnt it OuchROFLROFL its no easy job.....it drains ur energy so rest rest coz ur gonna need 2 recharge ur devil battery Evil SmileROFL
ROFLyea he definitely needs energy,even on the breakfast shobna was on his nerves.Winkso can't even had his breakfast peacefullyEmbarrassed

Wot a life eh Ouch....... LOLLOL....... poor guy all women making life hell 4 him CryCry ROFL 1 big dumbo 1 mere pati mahaan baki sare havaan n 1 torturer cum comedian ROFL........ chain se nashta bhi nahin kar sakta .....ROFL

she cums n sits beside him n do see how he slightly is taken aback at this n moves a little ROFL
ROFLROFLyea as if shobna is a female dracula or a vampireOuch

ROFL ROFL like she is heading straight 4 his neck so he jumps LOLLOL.... superb yaara Clap

Shobna says well no 1 knows ur meaning of happiness but i know that u dont care if any1 is happy or not
spot on shobnaThumbs Up
Absolutely Clap

n a terrific line....... bikna kisse ko bhi acha nahin lagta thakur lekin kabhi kabhi bechna wale se acha kharidaar acha lagna lagta hain (no like 2 be sold thakur but sometimes u like the buyer more than the seller)
agreedThumbs Up
Thanks Smile

Radhe to thakur ka paltu kuta hain kuta (Radhe is thakur's pet dog)......ClapClap superbly apt 4 wakie talkie vegetable......Thumbs Up. well done Shobna
ClapClapClap for shobna,she is rude and outspoken but truthfulApprove
Thats y i love her TongueLOL despite her malicious nature ClapClap

Amoli gets angry n y not he is her hubby afta all no matter how doggy like he is LOLLOL
ROFLtru
thanks again LOLLOLLOL......... but wen will Amoli see thru her doggy like hubby D'oh

or maybe he cannot see any1 else wiv u other than thakur ROFL oh i really cant believe she said that LOLROFL.
oh this is the height ov truthfulnessLOL
it sooooooooo is........... n she makes it worthwhile.LOLLOL......... neva hav i loved the truth so much esp when it cums frm her mouth ROFLROFL

Nothing much to discuss on,aSleepyepi
Again y put ur self in pain........ lets all take a nap Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swfer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Other Shows Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index