Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

its pay back time friends join me to thank cv

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
  ok what we were demanding since so many days in our own ways now we have got it today.it is obvious that cv's are listening to us .i know we all are still in hyperventillating mode yet but don't you all think that we shud thank them for the treat we got today.
if u are with me join me.
     😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
thank u to whole team of ghsp and hope u will listen to our request in future too and keep giving us mindblowing episodes
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH - the whole geet team, CVS, Gurmeet Ji and Drashti Ji  for the AMAZING epi today πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Simran1919 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i have allways faith on CV and really big thanks to GHSP team ur best love you all who make this possible and Gurmeet and Drashti love u alotttt
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
CV'S

The Whole Team of GEET

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you CVs and Geet Team...for writing and creating such a wonderful episde!! Dil Kush kar diya!!
And Thank you GC & DD for enacting in such a beautiful way that you have all your fans in seventh heaven!!
Love You Guys!!
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u the whole GHSP team......
Especially Gurmeet n Dhrashti.
u guys rock!!!!!!!!!

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

they r making us crazier day by day😊

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a lot CV's for this awesome episode & hope to see such mesmerizing moments in future. A very special  thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to Gurmeet & Drashti -the stupendous & scintillating jodi,for presenting us such fabulous, mindblowing & sizzling hot sequences which fascinates us to the core.Both of them are amazing as MAAN & GEET. Maaneet rocksssssssssss!
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A Big Thank you to GHSP entire team, CVs, Gurmeet and Drashti for such a rocking episodeπŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘from bottom of my heart.....which is right now in MAANEET heaven.....so dreamyyyyyyyπŸ˜†
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank you so much to GHSP team for taking us in the maaneet world and especially GURTI they are best actors , they always make us helpess to watch them. i am sure this thankyou is not enough for thr cribbing we do all the time.