Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nicely expressed. i love Pia's stubbornness
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Poca๐Ÿ‘

today in fact Pia-Abhay were very funny over all for me๐Ÿ˜†

Looks, like Pia is in no mood to go away frm Abhay at all, infact, she is getting & wants to get more closer to him๐Ÿ˜†

Poor Abhay๐Ÿคฃ, he tried all his best to keep her away๐Ÿ˜†, but all went in drain as usual๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†
Pia is back with her mission abt jaasosi on Abhay๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

When Pia came in college with straight hair๐Ÿ˜†, she thought Abhay will tell her some truth abt him๐Ÿ˜‰, instead he said bad choice & called her stupid๐Ÿคฃ
prcns thumbnail
Abhay 'Piya are the soul of the show but it's Mishkoo who is the energy bubble.
absolutely!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.....m so happy, she is back!๐Ÿ˜›

Whoa! Gussa to naak pe rehta hai bass. He almost plonked  her on the infirmary bed'.oucch!
yup, kya gussa hai......but how can he expect Pia to hate him after all tht he did for her.....he was w/ her whn no one was, he saved her everytime, consoled her, protected her, even kissed her........he is expecting something tht no girl can do after all tht happened b/w them, atleast not so soon whn she is in love w/ him.....

Her innocence and her sensitive love for Abhay made her wear her hair the way Abhay likes them
tht was so like a girl-next-door.......all gals do wht they think, their bf wud love even if she doesnt prefer it personally๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

In future, if Piya blames Abhay about anything or shows self pity in her relationship with Abhay , she should be beaten with Prada stilettos.
cant blame her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†......lol. she has hopelessly fallen for him๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The best moment was Abhay putting Piya's hand on his heart and telling her that there is no heart to beat for her. Sad.
tht was lovely๐Ÿ˜........yup, d best scene.....she was like....omg, whrs d beat?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

nice post again, Poco :)
prcns thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Poor Abhay๐Ÿคฃ, he tried all his best to keep her away๐Ÿ˜†, but all went in drain as usual๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†
Pia is back with her mission abt jaasosi on Abhay๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

When Pia came in college with straight hair๐Ÿ˜†, she thought Abhay will tell her some truth abt him๐Ÿ˜‰, instead he said bad choice & called her stupid๐Ÿคฃ

@ underline,

lol Ashu.........how can she go against her nature๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@ bold...........
ya, woh to ultaa bhadak gayaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

and as always your posts make me want to get to watching the epi right away ๐Ÿ˜† which am sadly unable to these days

but by the looks of it.. seems like quite an intense episode..

and nothing further to say as you've beautifully written it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifully written Poca..
Piya always been stubborn.. N Abhay continues being ruthless..rude n calm..in short a *sadu* He always have made it straight that I can't be with u..Pia..
We can't be together..I'm a Beast.. A Fire.. U'll get burned.. Stay Away caution Abhay Raichand Ahead..Piya has ignored all these caution sign n signals given by Abhay..he got so frustrated that he tried to hurt her physically..
This hurting wasn't enougf..that he went a step ahead n showed her wat's inside him.. No Heart Beats for her..no feeling for her.. Their is nothing that he can give her other than pain.. Don't expect any pleasures..coz my life is a dark shadow..it's lyk a quick sand..once entired in u can't get back..so stay away..!!
But Pia is Pia..she won't.. Now Piya will find out abt Maithili being his girlfrnd.. & also she being her Doppelganger..
I hope they'll reveal more abt Maithili.. Atleast to audiences..coz now it's making me curious..
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved your take on the episode..what more can i say?
I hope Pia won't regret her decision later on like Elena did in TVD, telling Stefan that her loved ones are in danger because of stefan-damon. Because if she does, like you said, she would really need to be hit by Prada stilettos...
great analysis by you, as usual:)
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really Piya is too stubborn. After repeatating warnings from Abhay what was she doing? Ironing her hair into straight, saying Abhay tum mera picture apni wallet pe leke ghoomte ho and the precap who is the girl? Abhay ye hate me hate me process kuch purana ho gaya pia inme nahin phansne wali kuch naya try karo.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Abhay-Piya :Main tumhara dil bhi tod doonga.

it was a very painful line spoken by abhay....there was so much anger and pain in his eyes 

Hello Sweetoooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

First! Congoz. Mishkoo is back and how! It seemed as the energy of the show is back. Abhay 'Piya are the soul of the show but it's Mishkoo who is the energy bubble.

yup...misha is back with a bang....with her genius mind she found out about danish....kudos to her.....i agree...AbhiYa is soul of the show...misha is the energy of the show.... 

Back to Abhay-Piya in today's episode.

Piya really loves Abhay , doesn't she? Her rising love for Abhay is passionate and intense enough for her to go against Abhay's wishes and warnings and tell him in the face that she is not going away from him. While Abhay stays cold , distant and angry at his own feelings for her , Piya just looks at him with those big soulful eyes full of questions ' full of yearning ' full of threats to forego his warnings and dare to love him. No wonder Abahy gets all the more upset and frustrated.

piya's love is very passionate so does abhay.....piya's knows abt her strong feelings though yes she havem't realised that its love yet...but she loves abhay more than her soul ...same goes for abhay he too have the same feelings...what is the difference is abhay is a forbidden fruit which piya can never get....she needs to cross all limits to get her forbidden fruit because he is a tough nut to crack....abhay is attracted towards her and he knows it that he is having strong feelings for her...and of course he can read piya's mind....he doesn't like it because he think he is a monster and he only can give pain to piya and everyone surrounded him...that attraction towards piya....is giving him all the frustration and anger.....and he could never answer piya's question...that makes him even more angry...he is suffering within himself...maithilli memories...and attraction towards piya

Today , Abhay's whole display of getting cozy with that random girl and T was useless. Piya was just looking at him with those intense eyes''looking and looking at him'.looking at him as she rose to make the pyramid'.Abhay was forced to look at her'.and like always, Piya loses all sense , sensibility and balance when she looks at him. She fell and sprained her ankle and Abhay , sticking to his resolve did not go to help her'but as creatives' idea of fate would have it, the coach told Abhay to take Piya to the infirmary.

whatever he does...it cannot affect piya because she is totally...madly in love with abhay...all his plans are flop...he should stop trying because he knows its all going down the drains...by the way how T-Abhay patch up?...they were in enemy mode naa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†......

now for the cheerleading part.....abhay couldn't stop himself of not seeing piya...no matter what he wants to see piya...he too have no control of himself....and piya is totally gone case when abhay is infront of her......her heartbeat rise up...BP have no control...brain cells doesn't work at all.....so thats what happened because of all this symptoms of love she sprained her ankle....

it was so funny that abhay wanted to escape because he knows what is coming up๐Ÿ˜†...but coach pull him over and ask him to carry piya....everything from nature...circumstances...people everyone forcing AbhiYa together...its high time abhay realise...but then i can't blame him too because he is right in his own way

It was rather funny and cute at the same time to see Piya look up at Abhay like Juliet as he carried her in his arms '.and Abhay? Whoa! Gussa to naak pe rehta hai bass. He almost plonked  her on the infirmary bed'.oucch!

it was such a cute scenes...... i love the way when abhay tells piya not to look at him.....since he knows that her eyes makes him weak and he have no control of himself.....the way he threw piya on that bed....it was so funny....he wants piya to hate him....but its going the wrong way...and its frustrating him because piya is winning her challenge

And then, Piya saw her'..Saw Maithli ' the only memory of Abhay being a passionately loving human ' being. It was not unexpected that she would think that the picture is hers'she didn't recall wearing that dress and even thought for a few seconds if the girl in the picture in Abhay's wallet was her doppelganger'. But heart ruled over her mind'she wanted to believe that Abhay loves her and that it's her in the picture'.That Abhay really does love Piya'.

thank god piya sees maithilli pic...because i really want to know abhay-maithilli past.... and yes i agree she will think that maithilli is her because of are lookalike...maithilli is her doppleganger.....i liked the way she changed herself as maithilli.....but love doesn't need changes...abhay will always love her as piya and not maithilli....

What followed was kind if sad for Piya. Her innocence and her sensitive love for Abhay made her wear her hair the way Abhay likes them'.she thought that it would get Abhay's soft side back and she could make him confront his feelings. Abhay did lose balance seeing Piya looking like Maithli but he maintained his calm and conveyed his temper with some cutting remarks'.Piya was hurt but she stayed equally defiant. She seems hell bent on forcing Abhay to open his mouth and tell her that he loves her' which may or may not be true. Bottomline : Abhay HATES to see Maithli in Piya and I don't think Piya should iron her hair again.

i felt piya was dumb in this scenes...she was talking to herself.....but we all know that abhay can read her mind...obviously abhay knew what she wants...and what she wants him to say...he knows what piya was talking in her mind...but he keeps cool and pretend he doesn't know anything at all.....yup she is forcing abhay and one day she will succeed for sure....and yes i agree abhay hates to see maithilli in piya....he only wants to see piya in piya.....and yes she should be back to her ownself.......but suks was looking so gorgeous in her straight when she walking towards abhay

The last scene only shows how strong and stubborn is Piya's passion for Abhay and how angry and scared Abhay is inside. Abhay hurt Piya in the earthquake debris as much as he could ' by his words , by physical force. So, desperate and frustrated he was , that he took Piya's hand and put it on his heart and told her to see , feel and understand ' there is no heart , there is no heartbeat and she should stop fooling herself. He is telling her the future that she is throwing herself into ' he will break her heart and yet she sees no reason, nothing. She sees nothing beyond Abhay.

this scenes was so painful.....and it also reminded me of Anurag-Taani....TaAnu made it looked so pure and divine and AbhiYa made it look so passionate and fiery..... it was most painful moment of abhay to disclose his truth not fully but almost......the way in anger and pain took piya's hand place it on his heart......that he is no more in the world....i feel so sad......this is not the fate of Abhay Raichand....if he have no heart then he would not have help so many people in distress...if he have no heart than he would not have made a beautiful place in piya's heart not as boyfriend but husband and a soulmate.....

but in way abhay is telling the truth...if piya gets more near to him...he will break her heart....and in future it will happen when piya realises that the man whom she loves...worship...devotes....whom she accepted as a husband...soulmate....is no more in the world...he is a vampire....it will break her heart....but one thing abhay could not forsee that whatever it is.....piya will always love him....even if he breaks her heart.....

its indeed a a very dark love story.....its so touching and beautiful...

Precap : In future, if Piya blames Abhay about anything or shows self pity in her relationship with Abhay , she should be beaten with Prada stilettos. She is defying all boundaries , all warnings , all walls to get Abhay. She is doing everything that Abhay is telling her not to ' she wants to know who Maithli is, she refuses to stay away from Abhay , she is challenging him to try and distance himself from her. All in all, Piya is choosing Abhay or rather getting aggressive to get him. Then, how do we expect Abhay to fight her and protect her from himself'.phew! They almost kissed in the precap and Piya is definitely inviting the passionate and intense man in the gorgeous beast.

i completely agree with you.....after falling in love with abhay and knowing his truth if she regrets like elena....i am going to kill her because abhay have warned her so many times...various time but she was stubborn....if she tries to give abhay pain...i am not going to forgive her...i can't see abhay in pain...he have suffered so much......

the precap was sizzling......and piya ask him how is he going to stop her....they were too close to kiss...uff......it was so hot...ViSu were so comfortable with each other...it was so natural....i can't wait for the scenes...and it also shows that piya will give her body...heart and soul to the only man whom she accepts as her husband...soulmate...and its none other than Abhay Raichand

i love the female version of ABhiYa BG music too......its a passionate one

The best moment was Abhay putting Piya's hand on his heart and telling her that there is no heart to beat for her. Sad.

it was indeed a best moment...and another best moment would be MiA patch up..... i loved the classroom scenes

Love and luck always,โค๏ธ

GOD bless everyone. ๐Ÿค—