Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya :Main tumhara dil bhi tod doonga. (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monus-

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Bottomline : Abhay HATES to see Maithli in Piya and I don't think Piya should iron her hair again.

LOLTrue...specially with those proud expressions she gave him like she have discovered something real greatLOL...poor girl have no clue....however she was damn gorgeous.

So, desperate and frustrated he was , that he took Piya's hand and put it on his heart and told her to see , feel and understand ' there is no heart , there is no heartbeat and she should stop fooling herself. He is telling her the future that she is throwing herself into ' he will break her heart and yet she sees no reason, nothing. She sees nothing beyond Abhay.

one of the most beautiful and warm scenes i have seen worldwide so far.....more than the truth Abhay revealed their volume speaking eyes was dragging u into the screen...i hope they show more of the scene on Monday....and seems Piya will soooo not run away scared as Abhay expects her tooLOL ...rather be like...'no worries'i'll just go and fix u a heart'LOL

They almost kissed in the precap and Piya is definitely inviting the passionate and intense man in the gorgeous beast.

do i see another pin to the wall scene comming?LOLAbhay:'What are you doing Piya?!'......on a light note...Piya should be the one to pin abhay to the walls this time and give him a proper kiss' u aint getting away this time'ROFL 

Great Post Again PocaBig smile

Piya was throwing such proud attitude at Abhay with her straightened hair .... aur Abhay ne saare romance pe paani pher diya. Oucch!OuchOuchOuchLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....It was heartbreaking to see Abhay like that - risking his truth by telling her that he has no heartbeat.Ouch.....and the way Piya is getting aggressive , i won't be surprised if Piya pins Abhay to a wall and kisses him to get his emotions in the right place. WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maoh.moonstruck.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Abhay has been warned by Haseena and he has recovered from his momentary softness for Piya or so he will like to believe. LOL...Piya is pushing Abhay over the edge and it is driving him crazy. No matter how rude or hard he gets with her , she doesn't stop stalking him. Now, she is going all out and openly challenging Abhay to show her how he can force her to stay away from him. .....you have said it so well..Piya is the firefly and Abhay the fire ...and she has chosen her destiny. Embarrassed

Haseena!!! Arrghh!!Angry I swear hate that character! Kishwer Merchant and her amazing acting, voice modulation and sexy bitchiness is what makes me tolerate Haseena RaichandTongue 
Pia is definitely pushing her luck too hard. And poor Abhay! Pia and her guts are making him want to screamLOL
Pia has chosen her destiny and even the harsh truth behind this choice is not going to make her leave the road she's taken. She and Abhay are just meant to be, whether it hurts, burns, destroys, ruins or finishes her. Doesn't matterEmbarrassed

Edited by Chill_Out - 18 December 2010 at 12:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Hi 

I am a silent reader of posts and very recently registered at the Forum to put in my thoughts too.

Excellently put, as always...

It's amazing the way you explain the unsaid emotions between the characters.

This is an irony - a man who seems to have the whole world's love and niceness in his heart, doesn't have a real heart beating inside him CryCryCry

He deserves a very special girl like Pia. The fate has to insist along with her that she is the one to love him for Eternity.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaohTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Hi 

I am a silent reader of posts and very recently registered at the Forum to put in my thoughts too.

Excellently put, as always...

It's amazing the way you explain the unsaid emotions between the characters.

This is an irony - a man who seems to have the whole world's love and niceness in his heart, doesn't have a real heart beating inside him CryCryCry

He deserves a very special girl like Pia. The fate has to insist along with her that she is the one to love him for Eternity.

Thank you so much, Ritz.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile....welcome aboard.Embarrassed....Abhay has more heart and more humanity than all of them put together , so him not having a heart should not stop Piya from loving him and making him believe that what they have is real.Embarrassed
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
nicely expressed. i love Pia's stubbornness
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Nice post PocaClap

today in fact Pia-Abhay were very funny over all for meLOL

Looks, like Pia is in no mood to go away frm Abhay at allDancing, infact, she is getting & wants to get more closer to himLOL

Poor AbhayROFL, he tried all his best to keep her awayLOL, but all went in drain as usualThumbs DownLOL
Pia is back with her mission abt jaasosi on AbhayCoolLOL

When Pia came in college with straight hairLOL, she thought Abhay will tell her some truth abt himWink, instead he said bad choice & called her stupidROFL

prcns

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Abhay 'Piya are the soul of the show but it's Mishkoo who is the energy bubble.
absolutely!Thumbs Up.....m so happy, she is back!Tongue

Whoa! Gussa to naak pe rehta hai bass. He almost plonked  her on the infirmary bed'.oucch!
yup, kya gussa haiOuch......but how can he expect Pia to hate him after all tht he did for her.....he was w/ her whn no one was, he saved her everytime, consoled her, protected her, even kissed her........he is expecting something tht no girl can do after all tht happened b/w them, atleast not so soon whn she is in love w/ him.....

Her innocence and her sensitive love for Abhay made her wear her hair the way Abhay likes them
tht was so like a girl-next-door.......all gals do wht they think, their bf wud love even if she doesnt prefer it personallyLOLLOLEmbarrassed

In future, if Piya blames Abhay about anything or shows self pity in her relationship with Abhay , she should be beaten with Prada stilettos.
cant blame herLOLLOL......lol. she has hopelessly fallen for himEmbarrassedEmbarrassedOuch

The best moment was Abhay putting Piya's hand on his heart and telling her that there is no heart to beat for her. Sad.
tht was lovelyDay Dreaming........yup, d best scene.....she was like....omg, whrs d beat?!Shocked

nice post again, Poco :)
prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Poor AbhayROFL, he tried all his best to keep her awayLOL, but all went in drain as usualThumbs DownLOL
Pia is back with her mission abt jaasosi on AbhayCoolLOL

When Pia came in college with straight hairLOL, she thought Abhay will tell her some truth abt himWink, instead he said bad choice & called her stupidROFL

@ underline,

lol Ashu.........how can she go against her natureLOLLOLLOL

@ bold...........
ya, woh to ultaa bhadak gayaaOuchLOLLOLLOLLOL

remosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index