Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya :Main tumhara dil bhi tod doonga. (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

finally ur post...ab toh aapki post padhne ki aadat ho gayi..uske bina main log out nahin kar sakti...nicely written...agree with each and every word...

piya is getting way to stubborn and agressive..no matter how hard abhay tried to keep her away..she just won't...poor abhay..soon he is gonna have to give in..it reminds me of your words 'he is fighting a lost battle"...so true...and loosing is makin abhay more and more frustrated..can't wait for monday's epi now...

my best part of the show too was..wen he put her hand on his heart to show there is not heart to beat for her...you put it in such lovely words...

Thank you so much for all the sweet words Piya is getting stubborn now and Abhay doesn't know what to do.......how do you stop someone from falling in love with you. Impossible.

i loved the last moment and i hope we get some amazing avis and siggies out of it.

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Pocoooo! was looking for your post!
again Loved it! Big smile

Pia is very stubborn and curious. And she is always finding her way to trouble and Abhay. LOL But Abhay is clearly not liking it. and more over Pia is not only falling in love with Abhay, with each step she is getting close to discovering the horrible truth. OuchOuch
And Abhay seems desperate enough to risk telling her that just to keep her from falling for him.
Whats gonna happen? Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

finally ur post...ab toh aapki post padhne ki aadat ho gayi..uske bina main log out nahin kar sakti...nicely written...agree with each and every word...

piya is getting way to stubborn and agressive..no matter how hard abhay tried to keep her away..she just won't...poor abhay..soon he is gonna have to give in..it reminds me of your words 'he is fighting a lost battle"...so true...and loosing is makin abhay more and more frustrated..can't wait for monday's epi now...

my best part of the show too was..wen he put her hand on his heart to show there is not heart to beat for her...you put it in such lovely words...

Thank you so much for all the sweet words Piya is getting stubborn now and Abhay doesn't know what to do.......how do you stop someone from falling in love with you. Impossible.

i loved the last moment and i hope we get some amazing avis and siggies out of it.

true..abhay must be like..is ladki ka kya karu main..lol....usne shaam daam dand bhed sab kuch aazma liya...all efforts in vain...the track is gettin more and more exciting...ab toh misha is also back in action...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

true..abhay must be like..is ladki ka kya karu main..lol....usne shaam daam dand bhed sab kuch aazma liya...all efforts in vain...the track is gettin more and more exciting...ab toh misha is also back in action...

@bold: ROFL ROFL ROFL My sympathies are with Abhay but I"m sorry I"m siding with Pia because I want them together at any costEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123TheBlackJaguar

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Bottomline : Abhay HATES to see Maithli in Piya and I don't think Piya should iron her hair again.

LOLTrue...specially with those proud expressions she gave him like she have discovered something real greatLOL...poor girl have no clue....however she was damn gorgeous.

So, desperate and frustrated he was , that he took Piya's hand and put it on his heart and told her to see , feel and understand ' there is no heart , there is no heartbeat and she should stop fooling herself. He is telling her the future that she is throwing herself into ' he will break her heart and yet she sees no reason, nothing. She sees nothing beyond Abhay.

one of the most beautiful and warm scenes i have seen worldwide so far.....more than the truth Abhay revealed their volume speaking eyes was dragging u into the screen...i hope they show more of the scene on Monday....and seems Piya will soooo not run away scared as Abhay expects her tooLOL ...rather be like...'no worries'i'll just go and fix u a heart'LOL

They almost kissed in the precap and Piya is definitely inviting the passionate and intense man in the gorgeous beast.

do i see another pin to the wall scene comming?LOLAbhay:'What are you doing Piya?!'......on a light note...Piya should be the one to pin abhay to the walls this time and give him a proper kiss' u aint getting away this time'ROFL 

Great Post Again PocaBig smile

Edited by -monus- - 18 December 2010 at 12:27pm

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

The last the scene, definitely, conveyed, the essence of the show. I still don't understand how Abhay is back to being his 'sadu' self but he, nonetheless, is trying his level best to push Pia away from him. Alas! As usual, in vain. None of his tricks worked be it flirting shamelessly with any random girl or using physical and verbal strength on Pia. He's realised that Pia is a tough nut to crack. He's pursuing her relentlessly to hate him and she is only getting more and more attracted to him. Abhay's frustration is evident. He's totally losing patience with Pia. He almost blurted out his secret: that he is dead, with no heart and no heartbeat, that the girl in the photo is not her but someone he loved, probably, as many decades back as the years he claims to be now, that her heart will also break if she tries to get any closer to him!
As far as Pia is concerned, what works against her are her overly expressive eyes which act like open doors to her heart and what works for Abhay is the ease with which he can mask his emotions. Pia is conveniently ignoring all the warnings Abhay is giving her. She's definitely going to be the firefly who'll be destroyed in love, "woh patanga jo mohabbat mein fanaa ho jaye..." And yes, she'll be happy about it, she won't regret her decision. She won't mind burning if Abhay is the fire that'll burn her. 

Abhay has been warned by Haseena and he has recovered from his momentary softness for Piya or so he will like to believe. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...Piya is pushing Abhay over the edge and it is driving him crazy. No matter how rude or hard he gets with her , she doesn't stop stalking him. Now, she is going all out and openly challenging Abhay to show her how he can force her to stay away from him. .....you have said it so well..Piya is the firefly and Abhay the fire ...and she has chosen her destiny. Embarrassed

.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by chakku

okkkkk dhinchak post as usual............
nthng to say as u said it all in ur lovely pink puffy postLOLLOLLOL
well i luvd dat part even when abhay asks pia to feel his heartbeats but piya being piya doesn't careLOLLOL
me dying to watch monday's epi............grrhhh dis sundayAngryAngry

Thank you.Smile.....Piya seems to have her mind and heart set on getting Abhay....maybe she will get him but she better not complaint after that. She won't have the right to.Smile

yup................vry true!!!!
piya madam ka mind sirf in hi subjects par focus karta hai , 'Abhay ki history' ,' Abhay ke saath uski chemistry+biologyROFL' nd Abhay ke sath uska dramaticsLOL

but after Abhay's regular warnings also pia is not listening........so piya madam get ready for a super adventurous nd dark roller coaster ride wid Abhay Raichand in ur futureROFLROFLROFL

Piya hi top karegi Mounty College.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....Gold Medallist in ABHAYOLOGY. Wink
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Pocoooo! was looking for your post!
again Loved it! Big smile

Pia is very stubborn and curious. And she is always finding her way to trouble and Abhay. LOL But Abhay is clearly not liking it. and more over Pia is not only falling in love with Abhay, with each step she is getting close to discovering the horrible truth. OuchOuch
And Abhay seems desperate enough to risk telling her that just to keep her from falling for him.
Whats gonna happen? Ouch 

Sugary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..........Piya needs to face the truth and so does Abhay. Piya needs to understand that she needs to fight Maithli's ghost  to get Abhay . And Abhay needs to accept that he is capable of loving again. Piya is choosing her destiny and that means heartbeat or no heartbeat , she has to love Abhay as he is. Smile

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index