Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you so much for all the sweet words Piya is getting stubborn now and Abhay doesn't know what to do.......how do you stop someone from falling in love with you. Impossible.

i loved the last moment and i hope we get some amazing avis and siggies out of it.

true..abhay must be like..is ladki ka kya karu main..lol....usne shaam daam dand bhed sab kuch aazma liya...all efforts in vain...the track is gettin more and more exciting...ab toh misha is also back in action...
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kiranni

true..abhay must be like..is ladki ka kya karu main..lol....usne shaam daam dand bhed sab kuch aazma liya...all efforts in vain...the track is gettin more and more exciting...ab toh misha is also back in action...

@bold: πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ My sympathies are with Abhay but I"m sorry I"m siding with Pia because I want them together at any cost😳
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Bottomline : Abhay HATES to see Maithli in Piya and I don't think Piya should iron her hair again.

πŸ˜†True...specially with those proud expressions she gave him like she have discovered something real greatπŸ˜†...poor girl have no clue....however she was damn gorgeous.

So, desperate and frustrated he was , that he took Piya's hand and put it on his heart and told her to see , feel and understand ' there is no heart , there is no heartbeat and she should stop fooling herself. He is telling her the future that she is throwing herself into ' he will break her heart and yet she sees no reason, nothing. She sees nothing beyond Abhay.

one of the most beautiful and warm scenes i have seen worldwide so far.....more than the truth Abhay revealed their volume speaking eyes was dragging u into the screen...i hope they show more of the scene on Monday....and seems Piya will soooo not run away scared as Abhay expects her tooπŸ˜† ...rather be like...'no worries'i'll just go and fix u a heart'πŸ˜†

They almost kissed in the precap and Piya is definitely inviting the passionate and intense man in the gorgeous beast.

do i see another pin to the wall scene comming?πŸ˜†Abhay:'What are you doing Piya?!'......on a light note...Piya should be the one to pin abhay to the walls this time and give him a proper kiss' u aint getting away this time'🀣 

Great Post Again PocaπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

The last the scene, definitely, conveyed, the essence of the show. I still don't understand how Abhay is back to being his 'sadu' self but he, nonetheless, is trying his level best to push Pia away from him. Alas! As usual, in vain. None of his tricks worked be it flirting shamelessly with any random girl or using physical and verbal strength on Pia. He's realised that Pia is a tough nut to crack. He's pursuing her relentlessly to hate him and she is only getting more and more attracted to him. Abhay's frustration is evident. He's totally losing patience with Pia. He almost blurted out his secret: that he is dead, with no heart and no heartbeat, that the girl in the photo is not her but someone he loved, probably, as many decades back as the years he claims to be now, that her heart will also break if she tries to get any closer to him!

As far as Pia is concerned, what works against her are her overly expressive eyes which act like open doors to her heart and what works for Abhay is the ease with which he can mask his emotions. Pia is conveniently ignoring all the warnings Abhay is giving her. She's definitely going to be the firefly who'll be destroyed in love, "woh patanga jo mohabbat mein fanaa ho jaye..." And yes, she'll be happy about it, she won't regret her decision. She won't mind burning if Abhay is the fire that'll burn her. 

Abhay has been warned by Haseena and he has recovered from his momentary softness for Piya or so he will like to believe. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Piya is pushing Abhay over the edge and it is driving him crazy. No matter how rude or hard he gets with her , she doesn't stop stalking him. Now, she is going all out and openly challenging Abhay to show her how he can force her to stay away from him. .....you have said it so well..Piya is the firefly and Abhay the fire ...and she has chosen her destiny. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

yup................vry true!!!!
piya madam ka mind sirf in hi subjects par focus karta hai , 'Abhay ki history' ,' Abhay ke saath uski chemistry+biology🀣' nd Abhay ke sath uska dramaticsπŸ˜†

but after Abhay's regular warnings also pia is not listening........so piya madam get ready for a super adventurous nd dark roller coaster ride wid Abhay Raichand in ur future🀣🀣🀣

Piya hi top karegi Mounty College.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Gold Medallist in ABHAYOLOGY. πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Pocoooo! was looking for your post!

again Loved it! πŸ˜ƒ

Pia is very stubborn and curious. And she is always finding her way to trouble and Abhay. πŸ˜† But Abhay is clearly not liking it. and more over Pia is not only falling in love with Abhay, with each step she is getting close to discovering the horrible truth.
And Abhay seems desperate enough to risk telling her that just to keep her from falling for him.
Whats gonna happen?  

Sugary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳..........Piya needs to face the truth and so does Abhay. Piya needs to understand that she needs to fight Maithli's ghost  to get Abhay . And Abhay needs to accept that he is capable of loving again. Piya is choosing her destiny and that means heartbeat or no heartbeat , she has to love Abhay as he is. 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monus-

Great Post Again PocaπŸ˜ƒ

Piya was throwing such proud attitude at Abhay with her straightened hair .... aur Abhay ne saare romance pe paani pher diya. Oucch!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....It was heartbreaking to see Abhay like that - risking his truth by telling her that he has no heartbeat......and the way Piya is getting aggressive , i won't be surprised if Piya pins Abhay to a wall and kisses him to get his emotions in the right place. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Abhay has been warned by Haseena and he has recovered from his momentary softness for Piya or so he will like to believe. πŸ˜†...Piya is pushing Abhay over the edge and it is driving him crazy. No matter how rude or hard he gets with her , she doesn't stop stalking him. Now, she is going all out and openly challenging Abhay to show her how he can force her to stay away from him. .....you have said it so well..Piya is the firefly and Abhay the fire ...and she has chosen her destiny. 😳

Haseena!!! Arrghh!!😑 I swear hate that character! Kishwer Merchant and her amazing acting, voice modulation and sexy bitchiness is what makes me tolerate Haseena RaichandπŸ˜› 
Pia is definitely pushing her luck too hard. And poor Abhay! Pia and her guts are making him want to screamπŸ˜†
Pia has chosen her destiny and even the harsh truth behind this choice is not going to make her leave the road she's taken. She and Abhay are just meant to be, whether it hurts, burns, destroys, ruins or finishes her. Doesn't matter😳
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi 

I am a silent reader of posts and very recently registered at the Forum to put in my thoughts too.

Excellently put, as always...

It's amazing the way you explain the unsaid emotions between the characters.

This is an irony - a man who seems to have the whole world's love and niceness in his heart, doesn't have a real heart beating inside him πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

He deserves a very special girl like Pia. The fate has to insist along with her that she is the one to love him for Eternity.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritz93

Hi 

I am a silent reader of posts and very recently registered at the Forum to put in my thoughts too.

Excellently put, as always...

It's amazing the way you explain the unsaid emotions between the characters.

This is an irony - a man who seems to have the whole world's love and niceness in his heart, doesn't have a real heart beating inside him πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

He deserves a very special girl like Pia. The fate has to insist along with her that she is the one to love him for Eternity.

Thank you so much, Ritz.😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊....welcome aboard.😳....Abhay has more heart and more humanity than all of them put together , so him not having a heart should not stop Piya from loving him and making him believe that what they have is real.😳