India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay's Dimples, Hai! :D

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Gosh today i couldn't believe my eyesShocked , for the first time in the show we got to see Abhay's killer dimples *faint*Blushing..he just killed me when he hugged that despo T..though i would have liked it more if he was flaunting them for Piya Embarrassed

Abhay dude you need to smile more and flaunt those cute dimples of yours, seriously,  so who is with me?LOL

Edited by ka7eela - 18 December 2010 at 11:12am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bloodlinekasucrazyprcnsshalini01ARKJ_4EVERAmeresangelic shaz.:.MONA.:.-nautankidollz-remosalsa.Jane..Befikre

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
ohhh..i skipped tht flirting wala part..don't like abhay flirting with random girls and makin piya feel bad...missed his dimples...have to go and watch tht part now..lol..bt i am with you..would love to see his dimples more in the show..bt him flaunting them over piya..long way to go i guess...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazyka7eela.:.MONA.:.

kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
OMG u tuk words out of my mouth.. it would hv been great if piya had been in place of T..! This T na.. super despo n dheet!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

-mango- IF-Dazzler
-mango-
-mango-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Haaaayeee!! His cutee dimpless!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming That guy should smile more often, so his dimples would become more visible.. gosh!! Vivian DSena has the cutest dimples ever. Day Dreaming

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

ohhh..i skipped tht flirting wala part..don't like abhay flirting with random girls and makin piya feel bad...missed his dimples...have to go and watch tht part now..lol..bt i am with you..would love to see his dimples more in the show..bt him flaunting them over piya..long way to go i guess...

i hope not..Tongue..i think he has already fallen for her! but trying to keep away for her sake , but Piya is one stubborn girl she wouldn't give up easily
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasucrazy

OMG u tuk words out of my mouth.. it would hv been great if piya had been in place of T..! This T na.. super despo n dheet!!!

yeah that would have been awesome, him looking Piya and then smiling mischievously 
 haiDay Dreaming
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uru_hershey

Haaaayeee!! His cutee dimpless!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming That guy should smile more often, so his dimples would become more visible.. gosh!! Vivian DSena has the cutest dimples ever. Day Dreaming

couldn't agree more..love himBlushing
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by kiranni

i hope not..Tongue..i think he has already fallen for her! but trying to keep away for her sake , but Piya is one stubborn girl she wouldn't give up easily

i agree...she is way too stubborn...abhay have tried everything..shaam daam dand bhed..pyar se samjhaya...gussa kiya..ab toh he tried to hurt her too...no difference to piya..poor abhay..all his efforts go in vein...ab toh piya..puri tarah se peeche padne wali hai..so abhay will have to give in..Embarrassed..can't wait for it to happen..

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index