Sweta 's choreography.. (Page 7)

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by MithiBani

LOL LOL

Confused  Confused Par mujhe gossip chahiye!! Insider gossip bahut mazedaar hoti hai. Media wale report nahin karte. Mumala mazedaar hota hai insider gossip ka!! Tongue

mitu yaha cross firing hoh rahi hai........meh toh dono sides koh pasand karthi hoon, magar dar hai keh fence par betee betee mereh pichareh meh splinter na ajaiiiiii.........meh aap keh picheh picheh dusri tandeh jaga aagaiiiiiii hoon, what bi koi na koi gossip toh mil hi jai gi WinkWink

Aisa kya? Main toh nahin karti toh I'm safe!! LOL 

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Nind.. Guess what, I agree with the whole thing.. Her facial expressions have not been so good since last 3 yrs.. Donnno why ? Dead

And we wont be upset if someone points that out without any sugarcoating or indirect comments.. We really appreciate that and you know this very well.. Dont uSmile

Thanks.. These sorta things or say criticisms can help her to do good in future.. Not snide remarks which others pass Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Guddi meri pyari si behan meh toh yaha seh ja rahin hoon, kyun keh meh aap koh upset nahin karna chathi or Vik toh upset ho be gaya mere naalCryCry

Bani is also right in her own way sweetu (not sugarcoating but thats what i call u), its just that you guys are hardcore fans and it upsets you alot.......I react the same when someone i adore like Sallu gets negative comments...........

we can all co exist........i think its best to avoid threads that are not praising Shweta, because we all have the right to a POV

meh tha chulli cha banaun......peeni aah??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasnyprerna4rishavMithiBani

milindo2 Senior Member

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Shizaru

Nind.. Guess what, I agree with the whole thing.. Her facial expressions have not been so good since last 3 yrs.. Donnno why ? Dead

And we wont be upset if someone points that out without any sugarcoating or indirect comments.. We really appreciate that and you know this very well.. Dont uSmile

Thanks.. These sorta things or say criticisms can help her to do good in future.. Not snide remarks which others pass Big smile

Guddi meri pyari si behan meh toh yaha seh ja rahin hoon, kyun keh meh aap koh upset nahin karna chathi or Vik toh upset ho be gaya mere naalCryCry

Bani is also right in her own way sweetu (not sugarcoating but thats what i call u), its just that you guys are hardcore fans and it upsets you alot.......I react the same when someone i adore like Sallu gets negative comments...........

we can all co exist........i think its best to avoid threads that are not praising Shweta, because we all have the right to a POV

meh tha chulli cha banaun......peeni aah??

No.. MB is not the one either.. She is pretty much straight-forward.. That's why me n MB are prolly leading in Nok Jhok couple? LOLLOL

You dont know what we mean because kuch cheeze mei Forum pe explain nai kar saktiCryConfused
[/QUOTE]

no hon i didnt mean mitu......i meant omshanti1111 she is bani Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

No.. MB is not the one either.. She is pretty much straight-forward.. That's why me n MB are prolly leading in Nok Jhok couple? LOLLOL
P4R, Thanks for the idea...I was breaking my head trying to find the right ppl for diff nominations LOL
milindo2 Senior Member

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindo2

MB is always threatening me with serious words
If u can't get the fine line of diff between sarcasm/wit/humor and Threats...then it's not MB's fault. U've just been here for not even a day, how can MB threaten u "always" with serious words Confused She's one of the most friendliest member around!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShizaruMartandRapier

Go to top