India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sweta 's choreography.. (Page 5)

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Yep she should consider taking it up as a full time profession!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-MithiBani

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

bani ,she has participated in many reality shows n   judged as well in dance reality show AMV , so she knows well about dance skills . hats off to shweta dt she solely  choreographed her dance well n  taught dolly some good   steps dts why dance became  fabulous..    some months ago  i read one article in which its written , ekta going to open a school in which shweta ronit n others ceebs would teach students about acting n dance skillls......

did u read that article, when Ronit Roy was upset with Sweta, as she was trying to direct him in his stepsLOL..I have also, when she sat as one of the judges or performed in front of Karishma Kapoor, how Karishma Kapoor's face turned out to be...

I do not want to enter into an argument with any of you...but I know Ronit Riy, Sweta Tiwari, Ekta Kapoor way more than you guys. I think I have already given you hints about that some time back....I do not have any intention or time to argue with you people
 K
bani i dont understand the part about how Karishmas face turned out to be? what happened have u a link hon?

karishma was a bit arrogant, I meant to say..ki kya dance kar rahee hainLOL...it was one of the last episodes of the dance reality show...

she dances well but her expressions are very bhojpuri, i make the same faces sat on my tv that KK probably made............

im not saying she isnt a good dancer, but theres a cheapness about her when she is around big celebrities,,,,,,i have noticed that many times........sorry i am not having a go at her, its my pov.

she had made a dignified place for herself in the tv industry, she spoiled it by getting over confident and stepping into the film industry....and that not even mainstream.........

romio, guddi. vik, rasny.........its my pov so dont get upset........but seriously I think she behaves very cheaply at times and all to get noticed........and not to put too finer a point on it.......the more item numbers she dances to on stage shows and award nights etc.......the less chance she has of getting into mainstream cinema........Farah Khan isnt easily impressed.........her twin Dolly has more chance of landing a role in one her films than Shweta........

Shweta bless her has made some really really bad choices when trying to get into Bollywood.....she should have made a niche for herself in TV........ppl would have respected her more......hopefully she will see sense for the sake of her daughter and stick to respectable roles in a respectable field such as TV and Dance shows with good producers and a good format

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MartandRapiersunandshineMithiBani

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged

bani ,she has participated in many reality shows n   judged as well in dance reality show AMV , so she knows well about dance skills . hats off to shweta dt she solely  choreographed her dance well n  taught dolly some good   steps dts why dance became  fabulous..    some months ago  i read one article in which its written , ekta going to open a school in which shweta ronit n others ceebs would teach students about acting n dance skillls......

did u read that article, when Ronit Roy was upset with Sweta, as she was trying to direct him in his stepsLOL..I have also, when she sat as one of the judges or performed in front of Karishma Kapoor, how Karishma Kapoor's face turned out to be...

I do not want to enter into an argument with any of you...but I know Ronit Riy, Sweta Tiwari, Ekta Kapoor way more than you guys. I think I have already given you hints about that some time back....I do not have any intention or time to argue with you people

bani , i dint read any kinda article related to ronit being upset with shweta ..where did i want to argue with you ? i just wanted to tell you vt i hv seen on tv related to shweta..
 think dt u took me as wrong ......

I am not talking about now...but for some instances for quite long...and as I have mentioned, its immaterial whether you guys praise or criticise me...anyone who is unnecessarily insulted, will be supported by me...

anyways, loved yr comment Chhotu...be happy

bani , i never  entered ur topic vt u created so far , fst time today i posted in ur thread  n u said like this..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged

[
 K
bani i dont understand the part about how Karishmas face turned out to be? what happened have u a link hon?

karishma was a bit arrogant, I meant to say..ki kya dance kar rahee hainLOL...it was one of the last episodes of the dance reality show...
[/QUOTE]

we still hv huge collection of amv vids but we dint ever get karishma being rudely with them.....
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

I wanna know!! Tongue Do tell!! Any gossip is always welcome!!

And yeah ST dances really well!! She was also a judge on some bhojpuri dance show. Caught her while surfing. Sanby was also the co-judge.

i like gossip too..............WinkWink

mithi bagho yaha seh..........humari toh waat lagneh waali heh......yaha muamala garam hohgaya......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RapieraxeionMithiBani

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RasnyHaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

she dances well but her expressions are very bhojpuri, i make the same faces sat on my tv that KK probably made............

im not saying she isnt a good dancer, but theres a cheapness about her when she is around big celebrities,,,,,,i have noticed that many times........sorry i am not having a go at her, its my pov.

she had made a dignified place for herself in the tv industry, she spoiled it by getting over confident and stepping into the film industry....and that not even mainstream.........

romio, guddi. vik, rasny.........its my pov so dont get upset........but seriously I think she behaves very cheaply at times and all to get noticed........and not to put too finer a point on it.......the more item numbers she dances to on stage shows and award nights etc.......the less chance she has of getting into mainstream cinema........Farah Khan isnt easily impressed.........her twin Dolly has more chance of landing a role in one her films than Shweta........

Shweta bless her has made some really really bad choices when trying to get into Bollywood.....she should have made a niche for herself in TV........ppl would have respected her more......hopefully she will see sense for the sake of her daughter and stick to respectable roles in a respectable field such as TV and Dance shows with good producers and a good format

fstly i wanna ask  , bhojpuri are aliens???   even those are persons living on same planet where normal persons hv ,  if u  give ur POV  , just give about veena'sexpression . expression on her nasty face make dance horrendous..

shweta was good dancer is  good n will remain forever ,vtever she got through tv so far , veena n dolly both cant get in whole lyffe???
 we know well if farah takes one of them to dance in her movie . she would like shweta at fst  n after dt if she thinks of another she would like rakhi sawant who is much better dn  veena n dolly.......

Go to top