Bigg Boss Season 4

Sweta 's choreography.. (Page 4)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I criticise Sweta Tiwari, when she is needed to..and I appreciate her when needed...thats my motto...while doing that, I do not expect any praise or bash from ST fans or non-fans..

LOL....are you seriously thinking that I am praising you?! I am sorry if you are thinking that way coz I am NOT praising you by any means but simply commented on your post!! I don't praise nor bash random ppl for nothing!!

Every single person who has seen her dance knows that she is a great dancer!!! So what have you written here to praise you......seriously?! I am trying to divert our differences and trying hard to comment on your post rather than elsewhere but you are really judgemental man like if I am praising you for making a positive post on ShwetaLOLLOL

thats a quote "praise or criticise"....sorry I used that probably for someone who could not make that out...anyways, as I have said, its better not to mingle with your group or else, one has to live with the impression " when you guys will insult"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunandshine

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasnyromiosugar1susan29Faraan92

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

did u read that article, when Ronit Roy was upset with Sweta, as she was trying to direct him in his stepsLOL..I have also, when she sat as one of the judges or performed in front of Karishma Kapoor, how Karishma Kapoor's face turned out to be...

I do not want to enter into an argument with any of you...but I know Ronit Riy, Sweta Tiwari, Ekta Kapoor way more than you guys. I think I have already given you hints about that some time back....I do not have any intention or time to argue with you people

How is this piece of writing relevant to your own post? Ronit was upset with Shweta, and how they sorted it out, that also we know very well.. We are running an Official Fanclub of Ronit and earlier Shweta..

You might be staying in USA, might be teaching somewhere, might be knowing much more abt Ronit-Shweta-Kekta  than US ( who are ACTUALLY in touch with them ) but sorry to say this, I am fed up of seeing you blowing your own trumpet again n again.. You tell us not to get personal, and you keep posting such personal stuffs abt you and ur USA..

Sorry for that, I know that was personal, but I prefer talking directly.. rather than saying 'I dont have such values or education where I can say stuffs like 'Yeh forum kisike baap ka nahi hai' etc etc..'..

I do not want to have any interaction with people who say such stuff "yeh forum kisse ke baap ka nahin hain" and I directly say that to you, as you are the one who now confirmed that you had said so..
hope that gives you the indication directly...

But I take this as a personal attack on me and I have reported this to the mods...lets see what happens...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

She always wanted to be a dancer * sigh *..

Never mind, yeah she is an amazing dancer.. Clap

I wish she comes in dance shows Day Dreaming

She totally makes me go crazyyyyyyyyyy whenever she dancesEmbarrassedLOL

miss golden days when she used to dance n judge shows.....

used to being the golden world.........tell me why did she fall from grace? its a genuine question im interested as she went from being in every show be it dancing or hosting or judging......why was she suddenly dropped??

huun,  i think dt u are still unaware of her fame , it feels as  u dint watch her any shows  started career from kzk show,  due to her wonderfool chemistry ds show went long  near about 8years.. still she is known by name of prerna.. after dt she  participated in reality shows n judged as well . i dont understand where her career fell down????
she got much in her lyfe vts left  now to get????

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

did u read that article, when Ronit Roy was upset with Sweta, as she was trying to direct him in his stepsLOL..I have also, when she sat as one of the judges or performed in front of Karishma Kapoor, how Karishma Kapoor's face turned out to be...

I do not want to enter into an argument with any of you...but I know Ronit Riy, Sweta Tiwari, Ekta Kapoor way more than you guys. I think I have already given you hints about that some time back....I do not have any intention or time to argue with you people

How is this piece of writing relevant to your own post? Ronit was upset with Shweta, and how they sorted it out, that also we know very well.. We are running an Official Fanclub of Ronit and earlier Shweta..

You might be staying in USA, might be teaching somewhere, might be knowing much more abt Ronit-Shweta-Kekta  than US ( who are ACTUALLY in touch with them ) but sorry to say this, I am fed up of seeing you blowing your own trumpet again n again.. You tell us not to get personal, and you keep posting such personal stuffs abt you and ur USA..

Sorry for that, I know that was personal, but I prefer talking directly.. rather than saying 'I dont have such values or education where I can say stuffs like 'Yeh forum kisike baap ka nahi hai' etc etc..'..

Frankly speaking I do not like you for your ways of insulting people...so if you have noticed, I prefer not to reply to your posts...and also do not reply to your posts specifically, unless this time, where I had to write to you this directly...

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 18 December 2010 at 11:47am
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

bani ,she has participated in many reality shows n   judged as well in dance reality show AMV , so she knows well about dance skills . hats off to shweta dt she solely  choreographed her dance well n  taught dolly some good   steps dts why dance became  fabulous..    some months ago  i read one article in which its written , ekta going to open a school in which shweta ronit n others ceebs would teach students about acting n dance skillls......

I wanna know!! Tongue Do tell!! Any gossip is always welcome!!

And yeah ST dances really well!! She was also a judge on some bhojpuri dance show. Caught her while surfing. Sanby was also the co-judge.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunandshine

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged

I criticise Sweta Tiwari, when she is needed to..and I appreciate her when needed...thats my motto...while doing that, I do not expect any praise or bash from ST fans or non-fans..

LOL....are you seriously thinking that I am praising you?! I am sorry if you are thinking that way coz I am NOT praising you by any means but simply commented on your post!! I don't praise nor bash random ppl for nothing!!

Every single person who has seen her dance knows that she is a great dancer!!! So what have you written here to praise you......seriously?! I am trying to divert our differences and trying hard to comment on your post rather than elsewhere but you are really judgemental man like if I am praising you for making a positive post on ShwetaLOLLOL

thats a quote "praise or criticise"....sorry I used that probably for someone who could not make that out...anyways, as I have said, its better not to mingle with your group or else, one has to live with the impression " when you guys will insult"

Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........wowSleepySleepy Oh yeah, please use your appropriate phrase with appropriate ppl huh! I genuinely failed to understand your quote Sleepy
I am not asking you to mingle with me nor with my group......but you are trying hard as it appears here!! You knw that if you make a post on Shweta, her fans will come to comment!! Did not you know it or what then? Who insulted you btw? All I see here is your arrogant reply like if you are the only one who understands so called quote and English D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged

guddi, i think dt she would hv got fake article from fake   market..
 we dint ever read such article where rr became upset, as we know well that they still hv good chemistry..some are unaware of our RRR,  its just time wasting to tell anybody about dt.....

Go to top