Sweta 's choreography.. - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Don't sound like a looser fellow!! You are completely out of control as you are commenting on me now!! I am laughing really hard coz you are simply copying my comments.....HAHA๐Ÿคฃ

FYI: I knw how to get personal as well and show you what happens if I become Veena here now๐Ÿ˜ก I am sure you don't want that........do you?

Do you think you are sounding like a winner fellow??
Yeah I know you always think you are queen victoria๐Ÿ˜†

I am also laughing hard and fell down from my chair reading your comments

You are simply copying Sahara's comments ๐Ÿ˜†

I also know how to tackle you ..

And what if I will become Hrishant and will reject you ??

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

HAHAHA........there you go.......you are answer less and speechless in a way coz you are simply blabbering right now!! I am sleepy coz of your repetitive and copying reply....so bye fellow. I certainly don't want to embarrass you further๐Ÿคฃ

There you go, sound like a looser and meaning less person...๐Ÿ˜†

I am not sleepy , so I can read and point out right and wrong , so go an sleep and stop giving stupid remarks

chinky801 thumbnail
Bye fellow, you are only embarrassing yourself, nobody else..

so sleep, jab dimag thanda pad jaye tab baat karna

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ t2004sachin

Though I already seen your funny and copy cat comments which are absolutely sleepy and meaningless, I still love to talk to ya further but most likely tomorrow or day after tomorrow only coz I ain't gonna be that active for a while and can't come just to argue with ya here!! so hold it onto yourself or get some new ideas to argue with me. Chilax for now coz I got to go
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: t2004sachin

Bye fellow, you are only embarrassing yourself, nobody else..

so sleep, jab dimag thanda pad jaye tab baat karna

LMAO.....look who is talking ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thoda toh shame karo yaar........anyway, bye๐Ÿ˜›

chinky801 thumbnail

@ t2004sachin

Though I already seen your funny and copy cat comments which are absolutely sleepy and meaningless, I still love to talk to ya further but most likely tomorrow or day after tomorrow only coz I ain't gonna be that active for a while and can't come just to argue with ya here!! so hold it onto yourself or get some new ideas to argue with me. Chilax for now coz I got to go

@romiosugar

I know you have no words right now , also you  are sleepy, so plz take rest..

whenever you are back, PM me.. I will be here right at your service with all my precious comments..

goodnight

chinky801 thumbnail

LMAO.....look who is talking ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thoda toh shame karo yaar........anyway, bye๐Ÿ˜›

pehele tum to saram karo...baad me mujhe advise karna

tumhe pata bhi hai saram kis chidiya ka naam hai ๐Ÿ˜†

chinky801 thumbnail
double post
Edited by t2004sachin - 13 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree with u 100%! Not only is ST a bloody good dancer but she is also capable of making ppl with 2 left feet shake their booty. Might I add my mum n I were pleasantly surprised to see Dolly dancing so gracefully!!!! It didnt look vulgur unlike someone #cough# #cough#

If her acting career is on the rocks then she should seriously consider this profession! She is on extremely good terms with Saroj Khan.