Originally posted by t2004sachin

Originally posted by romiosugar

I am a drama queen, toh? Wacko

I don't like drama queens LOL

Who gives a damn!!LOL

I am not here to liked by you if I tell ya the truth LOL

Do you really under the impression that I give it a damm.

So sorry

I don't care about the existence of people like you , who never respects others POV .. Truth.. Plz check again..

People are self obsessedLOL

LMAOooooo......this is the height of shame and ignorance of your own activity that you do here fellow!! You clearly care usDead.....just accept it man. If you don't care us, you would not have known each and every comment of mine [ours]. If you do not care, you would not have known whether ST fans leave the forum or not [though I was inactive during those days]. If you don't care, you would not have quoted me. List goes on...........................Ouch

You were the one who started calling us drama queens and blah blah while we were paying no attention to your presence yet you are saying something else now..............at least have some self respect man and leave me alone with your shock and horror comments as I clearly don't give a shit to your two cents SleepySleepy
Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

chinky801 Goldie
chinky801
chinky801

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Oh Ras bro......take it easy dear!!

We are drama queens and kings, but we are not loosers and stalkers!!!

We are drama queens yet we have fan giries!!!

This makes me happy coz we always get additional attention Dancing

Looser / stalker everybody knows who are they LOL

Because we don't ask people  read my siggy again and again just like an attention seeker..

And then we never mention in our siggy that  we don't pay attention to others remarks..

But actually then we do pay attention more than anybody else and try to impose our views again and again asking silly questions why , prove it.

few people just make themselves laughing stock in front of everybody and say we do fangiri.

good.
LOL

First of all, you make no sense at all. I am finding hard to comprehend your comments though you have quoted me. Second, your sarcastic comments suck and push me to SleepySleepy
Why don't you simply accept that you are here to stalk me? Looking at your comments, I can conclude that you are my followerApprove
Carry on anyway Thumbs Down

stalking you...  ha ha ha

I have much better work to do in life unlike you LOL

and yes I am being sarcastic and my comments are pointed towards you only..

good luck with your misconception LOL

chinky801 Goldie
chinky801
chinky801

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Who gives a damn!!LOL

So sorry

I don't care about the existence of people like you , who never respects others POV .. Truth.. Plz check again..

LMAOooooo......this is the height of shame and ignorance of your own activity that you do here fellow!! You clearly care usDead.....just accept it man. If you don't care us, you would not have known each and every comment of mine [ours]. If you do not care, you would not have known whether ST fans leave the forum or not [though I was inactive during those days]. If you don't care, you would not have quoted me. List goes on...........................Ouch

You were the one who started calling us drama queens and blah blah while we were paying no attention to your presence yet you are saying something else now..............at least have some self respect man and leave me alone with your shock and horror comments as I clearly don't give a shit to your two cents SleepySleepy
Sleepy

I have never seen a more shameful person than you in my entire life.

I care less for you than you care about me and everybody's comments.

Why don't you accept it

I don't call you, I fell you are the best DRAMA queen ever we had in this forum..

Who are you ?? Why should I care if you care much about my presence or not??

As a lady you better have some self respect and dignity..Smile

And I don't give my two cents to your  horror comments just like many other members in this forum.

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

First of all, you make no sense at all. I am finding hard to comprehend your comments though you have quoted me. Second, your sarcastic comments suck and push me to SleepySleepy
Why don't you simply accept that you are here to stalk me? Looking at your comments, I can conclude that you are my followerApprove

Are you shame to accept your own work here? Yes, you DO stalk me; otherwise, how do you know what kinda comment I write? *wacko*
I doubt you have any better things to do in life coz you clearly picked on certain members to entertain yourself here rather than show Ouch
Once again, I give damn to your meaningless sarcastic comments!!

Rasny

chinky801 Goldie
chinky801
chinky801

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Are you shame to accept your own work here? Yes, you DO stalk me; otherwise, how do you know what kinda comment I write? *wacko*
I doubt you have any better things to do in life coz you clearly picked on certain members to entertain yourself here rather than show Ouch

Are you shameful to accept that you stalk everybody in this forum.

You do comment on everybody's posts and that's nothing ...

You have clearly picked up each and every member who have written a single words against St and started imposing your views.

I give a damm to persona like you Thumbs Down

Edited by t2004sachin - 20 December 2010 at 7:50pm
romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Who gives a damn!!LOL

So sorry

Sleepy

Why don't you accept it

I don't call you, I fell you are the best DRAMA queen ever we had in this forum..

And I don't give my two cents to your  horror comments just like many other members in this forum.

Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......what a way to reply back!!! You are silly enough to see me shameless Wacko
Anyway, what can I expect from someone like you who is known for picking on certain member for fight!! Oh really? Do I need to copy and paste your own writing here?! You were constantly referring us as drama and blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh DeadDeadDead

I have dignity, self respect, and all other required stuff in life unlike you who comes here to fight!!! God bless your poor soul !!!!

Rasny

chinky801 Goldie
chinky801
chinky801

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Who gives a damn!!LOL

So sorry

Sleepy

Why don't you accept it

Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......what a way to reply back!!! You are silly enough to see me shameless Wacko
Anyway, what can I expect from someone like you who is known for picking on certain member for fight!! Oh really? Do I need to copy and paste your own writing here?! You were constantly referring us as drama and blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh DeadDeadDead

I have dignity, self respect, and all other required stuff in life unlike you who comes here to fight!!! God bless your poor soul !!!!

Do you think your reply was appropriate.

And you r silly enough to find everybody ST hater who says a single word against ST..

And what can I expect from you. who is very well known as the only drama queen of this forum and dimag ka dahi karne wali member..LOL

Do I need to copy paste you writings here??
Yes you are doing drama better than veena inside the house

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Are you shameful to accept that you stalk everybody in this forum.

You do comment on everybody's posts and that's nothing ...

You have clearly picked up each and every member who have written a single words against St and started imposing your views.

I give a damm to persona like you Thumbs Down

Copy cat Sleepy
Anyway, I do comment but on the post unlike you who comment on member and what they do.
I do comment *absolutely don't deny it* unlike you who has been denying your own deeds!!! Ouch
Repeating myself again, I give no shit to your non sense DeadThumbs Down

Rasny

Go to top