Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sweta 's choreography.. (Page 13)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasnyromiosugar1Faraan92

destiny11 Senior Member
destiny11
destiny11

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Shweta dances well ....but her dance lacks graceSmile
romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by romiosugar

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

u are calling me arrogantConfused...hopefully, now guys can make out how some of you have treated many members here..just reflect how much you people might have hurt-ed them..hopefully you can reflect on your doings now and feel for those members also now...

Arrogant was for your reply as you sounded like you are the only person in this planet knows the meaning of such quoteOuch
Why do you sound like if we have had some sort of disagreement in the past which still leading you elsewhere, but I certainly don't remember anythingConfused
When and to whom did I hurt btw? Wacko

Yeah.. Wacko I also donno that.. Because not much people complain abt me or you aint it Sabz WackoWacko

Anyways.. What u said was abs right Sabz.. So Clap

Exactly Guddi!! I did not know that we have so many fangiries who follow us everywhere and try to vent out their frustration in this manner [even when we are discussing something else]Confused

I was kinda surprise with certain ppl as they behaved like we have had loads of arguments prior to this post and knw each other personally by seeing their comments as they are talking about my [our] behaviour and groupism snide and blah blah *wacko*Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

ROFL:
 i m adult not  kid , understand,   i did not say dt whole world revolving around shweta , but its sure tellyland revolving around her . she gave them good shows so far , n still in full swing to reach directors at top in case of trp..i dont think dt there are good stars  on tv who dance well as compared to shweta , several times i heard  from  old n new actors that they tell dt shweia is best dancer (not talking about  bolly's stars in matter of dancing) there is not one but numerous ..
  about script writer ,  script writer knows   writing story only ,   acting on their story is too complicated . if they  write why not they themselves act?????

as i think dt story can be written by any aando paando person  but  acting is done by gine chunne persons  ......
ROFL When I call u a kid, it refers to ur mental age and not medical age LOL And u all don't have to explicitly say that the whole world revolves arnd ST, when u all come in everywhr protecting her, that itself proves it... If u really have so much respect and trust on her, then why don't u just sit back and chill...Don't u all have the faith that her actions would be enough to prove her point and u don't have to really jump arnd the place trying to protect her...Big smile 

And don't mix my post with what others have to say, I din't compare her to anyone...But just said that there are definitely better actors than her...Which I believe is true and so will many others agree. Actors are always puppets in the hands of Directors and Scriptwriters...Actors are similar to mitti(mud), that a sculptor(Director/Scriptwriter) sculpts into a mesmerizing sculpture...!!! If they sculptor isn't skilled, then however good the mud be, the sculpture will never be good. It's not the directors and scriptwriters can't act...Many actors start behind the cameras before they decide to jump infront of one...So whats the harm!!!

@Story writing, agar itna hi aasan hota toh everyone would be writing stories... We would have abundance of stories and not more than half of the shows that air on TV would have been revolving arnd the same old themes... Family, Love, Marriage, Extra-Marital affairs, Divorce and Generation Leaps Ouch 

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Yeah.. And I think you are one of those who advise others not to go Personal ? Confused
I still advice ppl not to get personal(in derogatory terms, which a lot of ppl here on IF tend to get) And as far as calling someone a kid, seriously... ppl need to start looking at the glass as half-filled instead of half-empty... Isn't it a compliment that one is compared to innocence where the innocent being thinks that life is all abt his toys!!!

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

ROFL:
 i m adult not  kid , understand,   i did not say dt whole world revolving around shweta , but its sure tellyland revolving around her . she gave them good shows so far , n still in full swing to reach directors at top in case of trp..i dont think dt there are good stars  on tv who dance well as compared to shweta , several times i heard  from  old n new actors that they tell dt shweia is best dancer (not talking about  bolly's stars in matter of dancing) there is not one but numerous ..
  about script writer ,  script writer knows   writing story only ,   acting on their story is too complicated . if they  write why not they themselves act?????

as i think dt story can be written by any aando paando person  but  acting is done by gine chunne persons  ......
ROFL When I call u a kid, it refers to ur mental age and not medical age LOL And u all don't have to explicitly say that the whole world revolves arnd ST, when u all come in everywhr protecting her, that itself proves it... If u really have so much respect and trust on her, then why don't u just sit back and chill...Don't u all have the faith that her actions would be enough to prove her point and u don't have to really jump arnd the place trying to protect her...Big smile 

And don't mix my post with what others have to say, I din't compare her to anyone...But just said that there are definitely better actors than her...Which I believe is true and so will many others agree. Actors are always puppets in the hands of Directors and Scriptwriters...Actors are similar to mitti(mud), that a sculptor(Director/Scriptwriter) sculpts into a mesmerizing sculpture...!!! If they sculptor isn't skilled, then however good the mud be, the sculpture will never be good. It's not the directors and scriptwriters can't act...Many actors start behind the cameras before they decide to jump infront of one...So whats the harm!!!

@Story writing, agar itna hi aasan hota toh everyone would be writing stories... We would have abundance of stories and not more than half of the shows that air on TV would have been revolving arnd the same old themes... Family, Love, Marriage, Extra-Marital affairs, Divorce and Generation Leaps Ouch 

What mentality level are you talking about? I must say you are a genious who can measure fellows mentality level on public forum/cyber world?Wacko

For the protesting part: if you can come here to criticise/bash/name calling/dominate and what not her, why can't her well wishers and supporters come her and support her?! How about if you apply your own formula to yourself? We love her so it makes sense to us to come here and support her all the (thick and thin) time unlike some ppl who have no business towards her yet they keep taking her names. Just to clarify this line, I am not setting boundaries to anyone as they can't discuss about Shweta, but I am just wondering what is wrong if Shweta's fans prefer to defend her whenever neededOuch Are we committing a crime by defending her? Wacko

It's depend on an individual who is better actors/actresses......for us Shweta Tiwari is the best and no one can interfere or debate on it as it is our personal preference and we don't want to compare her with anyone by any means!! She is who she is and we love her for whoever she is *period*Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

Go to top