Sweta 's choreography.. (Page 12)

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Jesmina

I strongly feel that this lady is just whiling her time away in reality shows and all. She is an excellent dancer, we all know, but today I felt she should be a choreographer. She is a dancer who can innovate and can make people like Dolly make such graceful moves. She is a good dance director, and should concentrate in this profession seriously.

I hope she thinks seriously about this talent of hers and open a choreography school or dance school...

Yea,,,her body language is sooo perfect....she is a very very good dancer...and she have a gorgoeus body...i wonder how she maintain it!!!

Her waist line and abs are very nice, and she showed an exercise once how to maintain the abs...it works pretty good.
Actually, she was the first one from whom I came to know about doing abs exercise in a standing position...all others do crunches ans sit ups...
Really where she showed it???i wanna know 2...can u give the link ???

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

I strongly feel that this lady is just whiling her time away in reality shows and all. She is an excellent dancer, we all know, but today I felt she should be a choreographer. She is a dancer who can innovate and can make people like Dolly make such graceful moves. She is a good dance director, and should concentrate in this profession seriously.

I hope she thinks seriously about this talent of hers and open a choreography school or dance school...

Yea,,,her body language is sooo perfect....she is a very very good dancer...and she have a gorgoeus body...i wonder how she maintain it!!!

Her waist line and abs are very nice, and she showed an exercise once how to maintain the abs...it works pretty good.
Actually, she was the first one from whom I came to know about doing abs exercise in a standing position...all others do crunches ans sit ups...
Really where she showed it???i wanna know 2...can u give the link ???

Watch the episode when she was introduced in BB4...after her dance performance..
Smile
-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Ok...jhi...u seem to know lots of things about shweta!!!me 2 i wanna know!!
romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

u are calling me arrogantConfused...hopefully, now guys can make out how some of you have treated many members here..just reflect how much you people might have hurt-ed them..hopefully you can reflect on your doings now and feel for those members also now...

Arrogant was for your reply as you sounded like you are the only person in this planet knows the meaning of such quoteOuch
Why do you sound like if we have had some sort of disagreement in the past which still leading you elsewhere, but I certainly don't remember anythingConfused
When and to whom did I hurt btw? Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RasnyFaraan92

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Ok...jhi...u seem to know lots of things about shweta!!!me 2 i wanna know!!

Smile
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by romiosugar

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

She always wanted to be a dancer * sigh *..

Never mind, yeah she is an amazing dancer.. Clap

I wish she comes in dance shows Day Dreaming

She totally makes me go crazyyyyyyyyyy whenever she dancesEmbarrassedLOL

miss golden days when she used to dance n judge shows.....

used to being the golden world.........tell me why did she fall from grace? its a genuine question im interested as she went from being in every show be it dancing or hosting or judging......why was she suddenly dropped??

huun,  i think dt u are still unaware of her fame , it feels as  u dint watch her any shows  started career from kzk show,  due to her wonderfool chemistry ds show went long  near about 8years.. still she is known by name of prerna.. after dt she  participated in reality shows n judged as well . i dont understand where her career fell down????
she got much in her lyfe vts left  now to get????

even Smriti Irani is known as Tulsi till now, Parvati and Sakshi Tanwar go hand in hand...

I wonder if Sweta Tiwari is so talented, she should have been a Madhuri Dixit or Ashwarya Rai or Hema Malini or Kareena Kapoor or at least some A grade heroine?Confused..may be some people who claim to know her personally know the answer...might be, she did not find film makers like Amir Khan, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, RGV etc suitable for herself.. and preferred not to work with them...
Confused

bani , i m talking about tv's actress,  i accept dt smirti n  sakshi both were\are famous on tv but shweta is one of them who after finish of kzk  got shows to act  in comparison to  them... , shizaru asked me about st's career why   fell down? i  tried to explain her  she still stitched up with tv, dint leave doing acting , she still getting much good offers to act ,   to do some she refusing others . now she believes in herself  that she has been tremendous actess on tv..... would those shows which  hv good story lines...

i think dt u dont know about shweta is called aishwarya of tellyvision , no dounbt in it .sbs has proclaimed many times about her....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

fstly i wanna ask  , bhojpuri are aliens???   even those are persons living on same planet where normal persons hv ,  if u  give ur POV  , just give about veena'sexpression . expression on her nasty face make dance horrendous..

shweta was good dancer is  good n will remain forever ,vtever she got through tv so far , veena n dolly both cant get in whole lyffe???
 we know well if farah takes one of them to dance in her movie . she would like shweta at fst  n after dt if she thinks of another she would like rakhi sawant who is much better dn  veena n dolly.......
Why do u kids think the whole world revolves around Shweta Tiwari...There are better dancers and much more successful TV stars than her. Had someone else got the role of Prerna Bajaj, that person would have been an equally big star...I think all the credit and applause should go to the scriptwriter who created the role for her!!!

ROFL:
 i m adult not  kid , understand,   i did not say dt whole world revolving around shweta , but its sure tellyland revolving around her . she gave them good shows so far , n still in full swing to reach directors at top in case of trp..i dont think dt there are good stars  on tv who dance well as compared to shweta , several times i heard  from  old n new actors that they tell dt shweia is best dancer (not talking about  bolly's stars in matter of dancing) there is not one but numerous ..
  about script writer ,  script writer knows   writing story only ,   acting on their story is too complicated . if they  write why not they themselves act?????

as i think dt story can be written by any aando paando person  but  acting is done by gine chunne persons  ......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasnyromiosugar1Faraan92

Go to top