India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sweta 's choreography.. (Page 11)

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
todays episode looks like a riot...........i think kat and sally know how to handle each other............im loving it

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I strongly feel that this lady is just whiling her time away in reality shows and all. She is an excellent dancer, we all know, but today I felt she should be a choreographer. She is a dancer who can innovate and can make people like Dolly make such graceful moves. She is a good dance director, and should concentrate in this profession seriously.

I hope she thinks seriously about this talent of hers and open a choreography school or dance school...

Yea,,,her body language is sooo perfect....she is a very very good dancer...and she have a gorgoeus body...i wonder how she maintain it!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cupid-struckShahZur.shona.Faraan92Gauahargeous_N

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
shweta is amazing!!! i would love to see her in JDJ season 5!!! or a wildcard this season somehow right after she wins bb!!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
i love her dance
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

I strongly feel that this lady is just whiling her time away in reality shows and all. She is an excellent dancer, we all know, but today I felt she should be a choreographer. She is a dancer who can innovate and can make people like Dolly make such graceful moves. She is a good dance director, and should concentrate in this profession seriously.

I hope she thinks seriously about this talent of hers and open a choreography school or dance school...

Yea,,,her body language is sooo perfect....she is a very very good dancer...and she have a gorgoeus body...i wonder how she maintain it!!!

Her waist line and abs are very nice, and she showed an exercise once how to maintain the abs...it works pretty good.
Actually, she was the first one from whom I came to know about doing abs exercise in a standing position...all others do crunches ans sit ups...
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by romiosugar

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

She always wanted to be a dancer * sigh *..

Never mind, yeah she is an amazing dancer.. Clap

I wish she comes in dance shows Day Dreaming

She totally makes me go crazyyyyyyyyyy whenever she dancesEmbarrassedLOL

miss golden days when she used to dance n judge shows.....

used to being the golden world.........tell me why did she fall from grace? its a genuine question im interested as she went from being in every show be it dancing or hosting or judging......why was she suddenly dropped??

huun,  i think dt u are still unaware of her fame , it feels as  u dint watch her any shows  started career from kzk show,  due to her wonderfool chemistry ds show went long  near about 8years.. still she is known by name of prerna.. after dt she  participated in reality shows n judged as well . i dont understand where her career fell down????
she got much in her lyfe vts left  now to get????

even Smriti Irani is known as Tulsi till now, Parvati and Sakshi Tanwar go hand in hand...

I wonder if Sweta Tiwari is so talented, she should have been a Madhuri Dixit or Ashwarya Rai or Hema Malini or Kareena Kapoor or at least some A grade heroine?Confused..may be some people who claim to know her personally know the answer...might be, she did not find film makers like Amir Khan, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, RGV etc suitable for herself.. and preferred not to work with them...
Confused
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

I criticise Sweta Tiwari, when she is needed to..and I appreciate her when needed...thats my motto...while doing that, I do not expect any praise or bash from ST fans or non-fans..

LOL....are you seriously thinking that I am praising you?! I am sorry if you are thinking that way coz I am NOT praising you by any means but simply commented on your post!! I don't praise nor bash random ppl for nothing!!

Every single person who has seen her dance knows that she is a great dancer!!! So what have you written here to praise you......seriously?! I am trying to divert our differences and trying hard to comment on your post rather than elsewhere but you are really judgemental man like if I am praising you for making a positive post on ShwetaLOLLOL

thats a quote "praise or criticise"....sorry I used that probably for someone who could not make that out...anyways, as I have said, its better not to mingle with your group or else, one has to live with the impression " when you guys will insult"

Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........wowSleepySleepy Oh yeah, please use your appropriate phrase with appropriate ppl huh! I genuinely failed to understand your quote Sleepy
I am not asking you to mingle with me nor with my group......but you are trying hard as it appears here!! You knw that if you make a post on Shweta, her fans will come to comment!! Did not you know it or what then? Who insulted you btw? All I see here is your arrogant reply like if you are the only one who understands so called quote and English D'oh

u are calling me arrogantConfused...hopefully, now guys can make out how some of you have treated many members here..just reflect how much you people might have hurt-ed them..hopefully you can reflect on your doings now and feel for those members also now...

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 18 December 2010 at 6:34pm
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Omshanti11 - I think it is WE who should report your posts where u EVERYTIME try to look down upon others..

I have seen many Shweta-Critics or Shweta-bashers here.. But have never came across such attitude that you donno many things, I know more than you etc etc.. I also dont like your 'humble' attitude much..

Thanks for reminding.. We should start reportingTongue

Please do report....

btw, my being in USA and being a teacher do not make me extraordinary...I am no Dr. Radhakrishnan or Einstein or Newton...

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 18 December 2010 at 6:36pm

Go to top