Sweta 's choreography.. - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

atleast fst time u understood my wriitten english  ..

Oh yeah, at least first time you wrote something  that is  understandable to me  , that's why I was able to understand πŸ˜†
Edited by t2004sachin - 13 years ago
Originally posted by romiosugar

Oh Ras bro......take it easy dear!!

We are drama queens and kings, but we are not loosers and stalkers!!!

We are drama queens yet we have fan giries!!!

This makes me happy coz we always get additional attention

Looser / stalker everybody knows who are they πŸ˜†

Because we don't ask people  read my siggy again and again just like an attention seeker..

And then we never mention in our siggy that  we don't pay attention to others remarks..

But actually then we do pay attention more than anybody else and try to impose our views again and again asking silly questions why , prove it.

few people just make themselves laughing stock in front of everybody and say we do fangiri.

good.
πŸ˜†

i dont like such aandu paandu persons who dont like drama queens......

few people who keep saying we don't like aandu panndu ..

they don't know actually the whole forum thinks they are the biggest aandu and pandu..

πŸ˜†

BTW,  what is  aandu pandu  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by romiosugar

Who gives a damn!!πŸ˜†

I am not here to liked by you if I tell ya the truth πŸ˜†

Do you really under the impression that I give it a damm.

So sorry

I don't care about the existence of people like you , who never respects others POV .. Truth.. Plz check again..

People are self obsessedπŸ˜†

we   wanted to see dt  how much  members of ds forum like us??? n its proved dt without us ds forum is dead......

ok let me get this straight. u left the forum (or u claimed to at least) to see how much others will miss you? so basically, all this was naatak? now, i have to agree with t2004sachin. this does seem like attention-seeking to me.πŸ˜•
Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rapier

ok let me get this straight. u left the forum (or u claimed to at least) to see how much others will miss you? so basically, all this was naatak? now, i have to agree with t2004sachin. this does seem like attention-seeking to me.πŸ˜•

Yeah, don't you see they claim how much member like them in this forum???πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Then We are aandu pandu member, then what should we call them ??? πŸ˜†

Actually the persona's vocabulary is very strong... πŸ˜†

Shweta dance steps are good , but lacks the feminine grace - kinda  looks manly with her moves and too aggressive at expressions............. her moves are good but not that graceful......so yeah she can be a good choreographer I guess but not a good dancer IMHO......... Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nishita123

Shweta dance steps are good , but lacks the feminine grace - kinda  looks manly with her moves and too aggressive at expressions............. her moves are good but not that graceful......so yeah she can be a good choreographer I guess but not a good dancer IMHO.........

How come Farah Khan said Shweta is good dancer???
Not sure as a choreographer ...but as a dancer she is good  πŸ‘πŸΌ  I didn't see her dances before BB .......but found this video ......

Didn't know that even raja chaudhari is good dancer 😊 . They look good together. ....raam milaye jodi πŸ‘πŸΌ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AERHnT1lAs[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Not sure as a choreographer ...but as a dancer she is good  πŸ‘πŸΌ  I didn't see her dances before BB .......but found this video ......

Didn't know that even raja chaudhari is good dancer 😊 . They look good together. ....raam milaye jodi πŸ‘πŸΌ

KB, now that Jodi toot gayi, so please Bhagwan Raam ke insult naa karo 😳 j/k.. 😳