Sweta 's choreography.. - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shizaru

Nind.. Guess what, I agree with the whole thing.. Her facial expressions have not been so good since last 3 yrs.. Donnno why ? 🀒

And we wont be upset if someone points that out without any sugarcoating or indirect comments.. We really appreciate that and you know this very well.. Dont u😊

Thanks.. These sorta things or say criticisms can help her to do good in future.. Not snide remarks which others pass πŸ˜ƒ

Guddi meri pyari si behan meh toh yaha seh ja rahin hoon, kyun keh meh aap koh upset nahin karna chathi or Vik toh upset ho be gaya mere naal😭😭

Bani is also right in her own way sweetu (not sugarcoating but thats what i call u), its just that you guys are hardcore fans and it upsets you alot.......I react the same when someone i adore like Sallu gets negative comments...........

we can all co exist........i think its best to avoid threads that are not praising Shweta, because we all have the right to a POV

meh tha chulli cha banaun......peeni aah??
[/QUOTE]

No.. MB is not the one either.. She is pretty much straight-forward.. That's why me n MB are prolly leading in Nok Jhok couple? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You dont know what we mean because kuch cheeze mei Forum pe explain nai kar saktiπŸ˜­πŸ˜•
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Guddi meri pyari si behan meh toh yaha seh ja rahin hoon, kyun keh meh aap koh upset nahin karna chathi or Vik toh upset ho be gaya mere naal😭😭

Bani is also right in her own way sweetu (not sugarcoating but thats what i call u), its just that you guys are hardcore fans and it upsets you alot.......I react the same when someone i adore like Sallu gets negative comments...........

we can all co exist........i think its best to avoid threads that are not praising Shweta, because we all have the right to a POV

meh tha chulli cha banaun......peeni aah??

No.. MB is not the one either.. She is pretty much straight-forward.. That's why me n MB are prolly leading in Nok Jhok couple? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You dont know what we mean because kuch cheeze mei Forum pe explain nai kar saktiπŸ˜­πŸ˜•

no hon i didnt mean mitu......i meant omshanti1111 she is bani πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

P4R, Thanks for the idea...I was breaking my head trying to find the right ppl for diff nominations πŸ˜†
MB is always threatening me with serious words

Originally posted by milindo2

If u can't get the fine line of diff between sarcasm/wit/humor and Threats...then it's not MB's fault. U've just been here for not even a day, how can MB threaten u "always" with serious words πŸ˜• She's one of the most friendliest member around!!!
Originally posted by axeion

If u can't get the fine line of diff between sarcasm/wit/humor and Threats...then it's not MB's fault. U've just been here for not even a day, how can MB threaten u "always" with serious words πŸ˜• She's one of the most friendliest member around!!!

ha ha .........how can you be threatened in a virtual world........
tell us kis seh ziada dar lagtha hai........pyar seh ya thapar seh?????????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by milindo2

#1 Threaten ..😲 .. hawwwww .. waise kya bolta hai wo - "Kutte mai tera khoon pi jaunga" .. is type ka threaten kya ? .. very wrong ... Maneka Gandhi se complain karni chahiye aapko ..

#2 non-serious words se kaise threaten karte hainπŸ˜†

PS: Ladai kyu band ho gayi ? abh to dolly bhi nahi ladti, aap bhi nahi ladoge to tv show ke saath saath forum bhi boring ho jayega na ..πŸ˜†

Edited by thickhead - 13 years ago
Originally posted by axeion

P4R, Thanks for the idea...I was breaking my head trying to find the right ppl for diff nominations πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shizaru

ha ha .........how can you be threatened in a virtual world........
tell us kis seh ziada dar lagtha hai........pyar seh ya thapar seh?????????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dono se Salman ji πŸ€£ 
"Threats in Virtual World"... Iss par agar koi book chappe toh hum sabko special mention milega πŸ˜†
STs Choro-graphy and Choreography, both are ok