India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sweta 's choreography..

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I strongly feel that this lady is just whiling her time away in reality shows and all. She is an excellent dancer, we all know, but today I felt she should be a choreographer. She is a dancer who can innovate and can make people like Dolly make such graceful moves. She is a good dance director, and should concentrate in this profession seriously.

I hope she thinks seriously about this talent of hers and open a choreography school or dance school...

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

minikiridhirEnv_shailjashilpashreesohrobmimmsjaan-Aiza-ArpitachohanPrud123mihali7KhaLidaHmkdeepaamokshashreem001rose-girlsweet_angel27Herman_4uSamreneyyyy.Arjunamy22-Hina-Rasnyshivani003black_haze-allizwell-cupid-struck-PhoenixD-HaHaHeHe-Hupp-Faiza-.shona.kooliioyipeesirjee-Chandramukhi-prerna4rishavsallu_loverSunshine GirlGauahargeous_N

cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
yeah absolutely!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeHaHaHeHe-Huppkooliio

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged

yh defo evry1 has sed tht she is a wicked dancer, evn farah did... she shud mayb enter a dance competition like JDJ or like u sed open a dance school

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliioHaHaHeHe-HuppReal.MadridGauahargeous_NFaraan92

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
she got acclaims for her dance from Saroj Khan also...and she should utilise this God-gifted talent of hers, than wasting time on iss jungle mein...all these shows might fetch her immediate money, but if she slowly starts a dance academy, she can carry it on for many more years..

she is that quality as a dancer..

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 18 December 2010 at 11:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree-allizwell-

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
WOW.....this kinda post is unexpected and you surprised me LOL
Anyway, back to the topic, I think the same way. She seriously needs to concentrate on dance as she is just an amazing and graceful dancer.....but don't know what is stopping her!! I wholeheartedly loved today's dance sequence as it was worth watching Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanrgattumokshashreedikshasingh-Hina-kooliioFaraan92

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar

Anyway, back to the topic, I think the same way. She seriously needs to concentrate on dance as she is just an amazing and graceful dancer.....but don't know what is stopping her!! I wholeheartedly loved today's dance sequence as it was worth watching Heart

I never surprise anyone my dear...this is not the first time, I am writing about Sweta's dance...

if you read my posts with a cool brain, you would have noticed this long time back. Because this same sentence, I have written many many times before also about Sweta, and her dance...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
bani ,she has participated in many reality shows n   judged as well in dance reality show AMV , so she knows well about dance skills . hats off to shweta dt she solely  choreographed her dance well n  taught dolly some good   steps dts why dance became  fabulous..    some months ago  i read one article in which its written , ekta going to open a school in which shweta ronit n others ceebs would teach students about acting n dance skillls......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreekooliio

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by romiosugar

I never surprise anyone my dear...this is not the first time, I am writing about Sweta's dance...

if you read my posts with a cool brain, you would have noticed this long time back. Because this same sentence, I have written many many times before also about Sweta, and her dance...

I have not really read your post before, but whenever I do read someone's post, I do read it thoroughly and try to get meaning out of it before I jump to the conclusion. However, I somehow saw that you usually comments against Shweta!!  That is why it was kinda unexpected to me. Anyway, that is not the point here so let it be and glad to see your post regarding Shweta's dance!!! It really means a lot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreekooliioFaraan92

Go to top