Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Vote for Sushant (BIG STAR Entertainment Awards) (Page 3)

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
they didn't nominate anki..so no voting for anyone piya...Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

More screaming PiyaD'ohROFL  Just love how these two friendsConfused support each otherCoolWinkLOL 

BTW, Ankita fans always support Sushant but it is not vice versa, and that is a factOuch

@Bold:really ShockedShockedShocked
Then how did Ankita win Zee gold award,ITA GR8 face award,New talent award not only actress,but also for personality(remember Sushant didn't win any award in that),Zee rishtey popular award.
I think we should stop dividing into Sushant and Ankita fans here the fact is here we will thinking like this and in reality both will be happy for each other sad that we dividing them like this and if you don't want to vote fine enough. Tongue

Even birthday thread opened for Ankita is also not love then because I and TB who are labelled as Sushant fans automatically we  not Ankita fans fair enough then you Ankita fans would have told us before we wouldn't have taken pain of doing it as we do partiality towards Ankita by not voting her rite.

Sorry for poking,but of lately see this is been really painful.

Edited by nishr - 18 December 2010 at 1:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

More screaming PiyaD'ohROFL  Just love how these two friendsConfused support each otherCoolWinkLOL 

BTW, Ankita fans always support Sushant but it is not vice versa, and that is a factOuch

Then how did Ankita win Zee gold award,ITA GR8 face award,New talent award not only actress,but also for personality(remember Sushant didn't win any award in that),Zee rishtey popular award.
I think we should stop dividing into Sushant and Ankita fans here the fact is here we will thinking like this and in reality both will be happy for each other sad that we dividing them like this and if you don't want to vote fine enough. Tongue

Even birthday thread opened for Ankita is also not love then because I and TB who are labelled as Sushant fans not Ankita fans fair enough then you Ankita fans would told before we wouldn't have taken pain of doing it as we do partiality toward Ankita by not doing any favour.

Huhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Like whattttttttttttttttt!!!!!!
sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Even birthday thread opened for Ankita is also not love then because I and TB who are labelled as Sushant fans not Ankita fans fair enough then you Ankita fans would told before we wouldn't have taken pain of doing it as we do partiality toward Ankita by not doing any favour.

Was that answer to my post??
Favours like we don't vote to Ankita,but only to Sushant which is according to you.
Here thread I'm talking about is birthday thread.

Edited by nishr - 18 December 2010 at 1:42pm
star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

oh c'mon Karen not fair , Sushant fans love Ankita too Approve atleast I do but not more then him Embarrassed LOL LOL

I know you love her dear.  Same with me, I love Anki more than SushiEmbarrassedLOL
star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Was that answer to my post??
Favours like we don't vote to Ankita,but only to Sushant which is according to you.
Here thread I'm talking about is birthday thread.

I dont know why you went off into a rant like that nishr.  Where did I mention voting?  You jumped the gun I think. 
sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

I dont know why you went off into a rant like that nishr.  Where did I mention voting?  You jumped the gun I think. 

Then what support are you talking about ConfusedConfused because this thread is about voting rite not about any other and if you are not talking about this favour then what kind of support or favour "so called Sushant fans are not doing?"
Confused
It's you who started to jumped when Piya requested to vote and she didn't keep any one under gun point to vote for Sushant.

Edited by nishr - 18 December 2010 at 1:55pm
star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Then what support are you talking about ConfusedConfused because this thread is about voting rite not about any other and if you are talking talking then what kind of support "so called Sushant fans are not doing?"
Confused
It's you who started to jumped when Piya requested to vote and she didn't keep any one under gun point to vote for Sushant.

If you had taken the time to check my post prior to this, you would have seen that I mentioned I voted.  Subsequently, it was personal teasing between Piya and I.

I am like in total shock at your outburst.  Totally uncalled for.

Go to top