Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: piya_10

oh c'mon Karen not fair , Sushant fans love Ankita too atleast I do but not more then him 😳 😆 😆

I know you love her dear.  Same with me, I love Anki more than SushiEmbarrassed😆
star_wars thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishr

Was that answer to my post??
Favours like we don't vote to Ankita,but only to Sushant which is according to you.
Here thread I'm talking about is birthday thread.

I dont know why you went off into a rant like that nishr.  Where did I mention voting?  You jumped the gun I think. 
sensodyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_wars

I dont know why you went off into a rant like that nishr.  Where did I mention voting?  You jumped the gun I think. 

Then what support are you talking about 😕😕 because this thread is about voting rite not about any other and if you are not talking about this favour then what kind of support or favour "so called Sushant fans are not doing?"
😕
It's you who started to jumped when Piya requested to vote and she didn't keep any one under gun point to vote for Sushant.
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
star_wars thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishr

Then what support are you talking about 😕😕 because this thread is about voting rite not about any other and if you are talking talking then what kind of support "so called Sushant fans are not doing?"
😕
It's you who started to jumped when Piya requested to vote and she didn't keep any one under gun point to vote for Sushant.

If you had taken the time to check my post prior to this, you would have seen that I mentioned I voted.  Subsequently, it was personal teasing between Piya and I.

I am like in total shock at your outburst.  Totally uncalled for.
sensodyne thumbnail

If you had taken the time to check my post prior to this, you would have seen that I mentioned I voted.  Subsequently, it was personal teasing between Piya and I.

I am like in total shock at your outburst.  Totally uncalled for.

What is uncalled??😕 I think you should think  twice before posting and I didn't see any thing funny  that I misunderstood your words as it was you started saying Sushant fans don't support not me and from next time think twice before teasing some one openly because all are not good in taking humour like you.
I call off this as I can't talk to humorous people as I'm not that much witty my bad luck and just a reminder don't quote post more than twice as it's against rules.
star_wars thumbnail
Whoa, you are really in a foul mood. 
star_wars thumbnail
BTW Nishr I think you are getting tied up between Sushant and Manav.  Always a supporter of Sushant, never that much a supporter of Manav.  But like you suggested, better to call it off.
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow am I seeing a fight here 😲 🥳 now I m releived that we r all normal and not pavitra souls 😆

Aray yaar we all love sushant and ankita chahay koi kuch bhi kahay. We hav a pavitra rishta with them!😆 So forget abt all this and shake hands (since this is pavitra rishta forum)

Nice award! Will surely vote for sushant 😃
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Voted for Sushant , Usha Ji and Pavitra Rishta .Hope they win ...👍🏼
thanks for posting..
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
thnx priya. voted. he should win. no one is better than him
Previous
1 2 3 4 5