Vote for Sushant (BIG STAR Entertainment Awards) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh Piya, swore you were talking about JDJ.  Just saw this thread and I have voted.  Stunned Ankita was not nominated.😲 
yea its disappointing that Anki is not nominated but m sure She'll be happy for Sushant πŸ˜ƒ......... nd will be over the moon if he wins πŸ˜‰ so Ankita fans pls do vote πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
More screaming Piya🀣  Just love how these two friendsπŸ˜• support each otherπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

BTW, Ankita fans always support Sushant but it is not vice versa, and that is a fact
oh c'mon Karen not fair , Sushant fans love Ankita too atleast I do but not more then him 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by piya_10

yea its disappointing that Anki is not nominated but m sure She'll be happy for Sushant πŸ˜ƒ......... nd will be over the moon if he wins πŸ˜‰ so Ankita fans pls do vote πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

i didn't vote..πŸ€“
Originally posted by archanamanav

i didn't vote..πŸ€“

Akka 😑😭
they didn't nominate anki..so no voting for anyone piya...πŸ€“
Originally posted by star_wars

More screaming Piya🀣  Just love how these two friendsπŸ˜• support each otherπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

BTW, Ankita fans always support Sushant but it is not vice versa, and that is a fact

@Bold:really 😲😲😲
Then how did Ankita win Zee gold award,ITA GR8 face award,New talent award not only actress,but also for personality(remember Sushant didn't win any award in that),Zee rishtey popular award.
I think we should stop dividing into Sushant and Ankita fans here the fact is here we will thinking like this and in reality both will be happy for each other sad that we dividing them like this and if you don't want to vote fine enough. πŸ˜›

Even birthday thread opened for Ankita is also not love then because I and TB who are labelled as Sushant fans automatically we  not Ankita fans fair enough then you Ankita fans would have told us before we wouldn't have taken pain of doing it as we do partiality towards Ankita by not voting her rite.

Sorry for poking,but of lately see this is been really painful.
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nishr

@Bold:really 😲😲😲
Then how did Ankita win Zee gold award,ITA GR8 face award,New talent award not only actress,but also for personality(remember Sushant didn't win any award in that),Zee rishtey popular award.
I think we should stop dividing into Sushant and Ankita fans here the fact is here we will thinking like this and in reality both will be happy for each other sad that we dividing them like this and if you don't want to vote fine enough. πŸ˜›

Even birthday thread opened for Ankita is also not love then because I and TB who are labelled as Sushant fans not Ankita fans fair enough then you Ankita fans would told before we wouldn't have taken pain of doing it as we do partiality toward Ankita by not doing any favour.

Sorry for poking,but of lately see this is been really painful.

Huhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Like whattttttttttttttttt!!!!!!
Originally posted by star_wars

Huhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Like whattttttttttttttttt!!!!!!

Was that answer to my post??
Favours like we don't vote to Ankita,but only to Sushant which is according to you.
Here thread I'm talking about is birthday thread.
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago