CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Raaz Abhijeet Ke Atheeth Ka(Main Series Thread) (Page 7)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Let's see what happens.Sony has had a history of hyping up promos, more so for CID. The most famous example I can think of ATM is the 2 hour special episode aired early this year in which in the promo, they showed Abhijit Sir getting hit in the head very hard but the reality was something else. Other than that I can say nothing else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bellastielaway_from_TV

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
This is a misleading specially shot promo and I am sure these scenes are not going to be part of the so-called series.

And they have to learn something from our reactions. Instead of being excited we are all scared!!! They have let us down so many times in the past that we are worried as to what they are going to do to Abhijeet's character this time. He actually has a clean, non-controversial past. Was beaten up by criminals and found in dikki by ACP and Daya. Lost his memory due to head injury, failed to recognise his mother and she died heartbroken. Now if they mess up with this, whatever image we had of Abhijeet will change.

What did they do to Daya in Mamta foundation? Messed up everything. I hope they don't do anything like this.

And about the series, I am TIRED TIRED TIRED of the 'drama' stuff.
I want to see some genuine emotions from all of them.  I don't want Abhijeet coming in and saying 'yeh sab drama tha'. I will quit CID if they do this. Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Bellastielshreelajiya.away_from_TVastonishdebayonDivianTanz_Divz

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
FW prepared for another Blast from the Past..No idea what it may turn out to be..There may be many guesses that can be made,It may be like behroopiya-2,or another drama acting by CID team to mislead the criminal into their trap or maybe some other plot..
In the promo  the ending date of series was not mentioned.It may consist of  2 episode or even till 1 january(Happy new year surprise?)...or some other date as well just as AC series was stretched over so many episodes.
AC started on 24 september and this 'Raaz Abhijeet ke atheeth ka' on 24 december.
m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I missed the promo, came to know about it from all of your posts.
The last thing I want is to see any officer in the death bed, no, never.
And I also don't want to see Abhi in a negative role, I want a good story with and lots of DUO moments. But plz no more parallel stories, plz stick to the main plot.
May be I am requesting too much.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
@ visrom di: Well, IDK, we don't know all of Abhijit's past, do we? But anyways, I agree that this has created apprehensions rather than excitement and eagerness.
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

@ visrom di: Well, IDK, we don't know all of Abhijit's past, do we? But anyways, I agree that this has created apprehensions rather than excitement and eagerness.

They can show Abhijeet's past without erasing whatever we know.

We love Abhijeet for certain things and if they undo it all we'll lose the Abhijeet we have known for 11 years.

FW is very very poor at the stories, screenplay, logic, consistency - everything now. The people writing these stories - sorry to take names - Aparna or Naila or Nitika or (excuse me please) even Christabelle have completely let us down. As directors I am not even impressed with B P Singh himself or Santosh of late.

I watch CID for our duo and if they take away the duo I have grown to love, what is left to see?

And 'drama' - YUCK....I am SICK beyond words now. I want something 'real'.

Edited by visrom - 18 December 2010 at 9:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVdebayonastonish

CAHAT320 Senior Member
CAHAT320
CAHAT320

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

plz koi mere murder kar do....i will not be able to handle more of emotional atyachar of fw..i don't know they r doing this to us

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
FW thinks there are 3 ways to attract audiience- 1) put anyone of the trio in death bed ( we have too many examples in the recent past) 2) Anyone among the duo, is shown as a bad man, trying to harm C.I.D or trying to defy it ( look at how Day sir was behaving when he was asked not to marry Ansha)  3)  get a girl to ruin their life (eg Ansha, Tarika) I am saying this because there is still a section of people who watch the show for Tji Tji moments.Since they have stopped there's a dip in TRPs.
This is horrible. The promo was so DEPRESSING. I can't believe that the wicked, dangerous villain being shown is my favourite character.
Is this kind of drama really needed for a show that boasts of ever-increasing TRPs for it's investigative methods, & intelligent scripts, & interestiong & informative techniques of solving cases & mesmerising episodes??? As if the fiascoof AC last episode was not enough. If they had to borrow ideas from IF why not the constuctive suggestions, intriguing stories & all????
I am feeling really traumatised.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

Go to top