CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Raaz Abhijeet Ke Atheeth Ka(Main Series Thread) (Page 5)

deepikabanerjee IF-Sizzlerz
deepikabanerjee
deepikabanerjee

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
for the time-being, i have stopped being clairvoyant...will watch the beginning of the series with a blank mind and then will see how high the chances are of our fears coming true

mallikaBalu IF-Dazzler
mallikaBalu
mallikaBalu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
To see an Abhijeeth centric episode will be nice. All hardcore CID fans always wanted to know (at least in 2000) how Abhijeeth lost his memory. Day Dreaming
But, .... knowing FW, the way AC was handled I shudder to think of the way the entire episode would have been shot.Ouch
Hope no one is removed. 
Hope no major sad or dumb changes are made.
Hope it is interesting and provides answers to many questions.
If not, at least FW please leave the trio and Freddy as they are. I love Abhijeeth . It will not be good to see thischaracter being messed with.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blahblahsNandiniRaizadaa

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Yeah I agree !! Last time we started the AC series with lots of hopes and they were all dashed !! So blank minded beginning is better I guess
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
The thing is that we need another promo, ie a wait till wednesday to know " ye chakkar kya hein?". what we know now is just a misleading promo shown now. If they are handling this with the seriousness, sure this will click. but the story behind...the 15 year old story should be proper. And better they have their lessons from AC series.

sure this will help them in gaining TRP even more than ASc series. All Aditya fans will sure burst out and will watch it for sure.

I am looking forward to see the Villain Abhijit !!! Aditys srivastav in a negative role in CId was my dream. love to watch this.
ujs30 Senior Member
ujs30
ujs30

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

WHAT the Hell !!!!! The promo seems so scary(concept taken from IFWink)....!!!! I mean i PRAY TO GOD  that they dont mess up with his past like they did for Daya sir's Mamata Foundation and all !!!!OuchOuchOuch...

If they handle it carefully keeping in mind the original background based episodes then it will be truely credible.But FW is very poor in considering old episodes plots Confused

GOD SAVE US!!!

so true. i too was scared rather worried after seeing the promo. hope abhi will be safe and nothing will going to happen with him. why the hell they want to reopen the abhi's past? abhi already forget his past, accept cid  as his immediate family and sattled in his life after such a big trauma.Cry

can't say anything but hope for the best.
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
what if he gains his memories back, all on a sudden????????
jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
OuchAbhi se rona shuru mat kijiye...have patients yaro.
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@chinnu no please !! Anything but no memory gain !!! It's been 13 years yaar !!! He's settled and leading a normal life now !!! he gaining his memory would be the last thing I want to see !!!

Anyways my mood is off !! I know promos are misleading but this has affected me !! I hate stories based on Abhi sir's past !!!

Go to top