Raaz Abhijeet Ke Atheeth Ka(Main Series Thread) - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago
@saadrita...sachin takes a lot of "REVITAL"....πŸ˜†
What a series of hypocrisy. Same old blah blah. 🀒
It's better not to watch this so called series. I can't see trio suffering because of each other.
@tanni,i can understand what you are feeling...but dont go by the promo dear,you know how FW are infamous for misleading promos.....
Originally posted by TanniSDaya

It's better not to watch this so called series. I can't see trio suffering because of each other.

tani don't worry it will be completely opposite as what we think and don't miss it also.watch it for our abhijeet's acting
Originally posted by sweety20

tani don't worry it will be completely opposite as what we think and don't miss it also.watch it for our abhijeet's acting

It is a Abhijeet centric series, but our trio all together will rock😊.
Originally posted by sweety20

.watch it for our abhijeet's acting
well saidπŸ‘
Actually, even i am really really excited about the series.... Cmon there is no doubt about thr fact that its a DRAMA .. Abhi shooting Acp can be nothing else..! Obviously..!!!! 😑 Pehle to the promos used to be misleading... But these days the episodes are misleading! FW waalon ki protion ho gayi hai bhai!   πŸ˜† I am here just to see my TRIO perform..! I dont expect anythng more than that!
Abhijeet looks so mean in the promo ending.. 
hope this series is great! :D
Originally posted by TanniSDaya

Tanni di, it's so nice to know that I have company.....😊