CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Raaz Abhijeet Ke Atheeth Ka(Main Series Thread) (Page 17)

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

.....We have seen AC series...where there were full of parallel khooni stories when CID members were being kidnapped. We saw Daya's shaadi series which had a parallel khooni story on Friday.

A full-fledged Abhijeet-centric series without any parallel khooni stories is impossible for FW to make, looking at their recent standards. ..........
To that I  agree..
But I just want that there shouldn't be any boring parallel stories/cases.

Edited by star571 - 19 December 2010 at 9:31pm

m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star571

To that I  agree..
But I just want that there shouldn't be any boring parallel stories/cases.

I think everybody wants that.
Let's see what FW is thinking.

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star571

Originally posted by visrom

It will not have anything related to Abhijeet. The story will be a parallel khooni story. So please everyone, relax and be prepared for a laash, coffin or kabar.
How do u know this di????Confused
They haven't even shown  the series ending date...
May be you are right......but what would be the parallal story like
isca Senior Member
isca
isca

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMeringuevisrom

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
For once isca you are posting a relevant video.Smile Thanks.

Ok, dekhte hi pata chal raha hai ki yeh specially shot promo hai, like AC promo. It is in the wide-screen format. These scenes will not be seen in the main episodes. 100% sure.
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Guess on the story
Abhi sir driving the qualis , with a happy expression on his face.

His phone rings

Abhi: Hello

Other guy: Main aapke attet ke baare main kuch jaanta hoon, jise sunle aapke hosh ud jayenge

Abhi: Kya bakwas kar rahe ho

Guy: Mujh se aake ABC jagah milo

Scene -II

A masked man gives Abhi a letter, Abhi reads and gives the Daya to gaya expression............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVLadyMeringueDivianTanz_Divz

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
OMG! I watched the promo again. And heard how powerful Daya Sir's voice while shouting 'Sir'Embarrassed. I again and again fell in love with him, his voice...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TV

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Since we know FW's format, I'm giving the story a try!!!!

FW, if this is your plan, then must say it's pathetic!!!!AngryAngry

First of all, I'll make a continuation to Nandini's story....... And I've written the English tanslation of the initial story in case some find it a bit difficult.....

Abhi sir driving the qualis , with a happy expression on his face.

His phone rings

Abhi: Hello

Other guy: Main aapke attet ke baare main kuch jaanta hoon, jise sunle aapke hosh ud jayenge (I know something about your past, which after hearing, you'll be left dumbstruck!!!)

Abhi: Kya bakwas kar rahe ho (What rubbush!!!!)

Guy: Agar apne ateeth ke bare mein jaanna chahte ho, to mujh se aake ABC jagah milo (If you want to know about your past, then meet me at ABC place)

Scene -II

Abhijeet reaches the ABC place, some person just wants to phasoafy Abhijeet, when Abhijeet come there, he somehow manages to beat Abhijeet and hypnotises him!!!! In his hypnotism, that man tells him that, the reaso of his mother's death was none other than the CID team itself!!!! And the kidnapping was just a plan to ruin Abhijeet's life!!!

Hearing this Abhijeet goes mad, and decides to take revenge with all other CID members for this!!!!! He goes and shoots all the other members, and then, after a long standoff, even shoots Daya and ACP sir!!!!! Suddenly he comes off his hypnotism and seeing what he did, gets sooo guilty, takes the gun, and shoots himself!!!!!

Next scene: All the taken to a hospital. The man is also present and the news is given that no one survived it!!!! The man will go to see them with evil eyes, since the bodies are covered, he cannot se them, and confesses his reason of doing so and crime. Just then he hears someone clapping!!!! It none other than our CID team!!!!!! They tell him that his plan failed and it was a drama to catch him!!!!! Abhijeeet was really hypnotised and first goes to kill Salunkhe, but he instantly managed to snap Abhijeet out of this hypnotism!!!! And then they make this plan!!!! And then, as usual ACP sir delivers his "phaansi-wala" dialogue!!!!!

OR, an alternative for the next scene!!!!!

The episode ends with the shooting wala scene!!!! Next episode starts with everyone in the Bureau, as if nothing happened ever, no bandages no nothing, all fit and fine and ACP sir, or Freddy, or Abhijeet will start promoting JDJ again, having a Daya fully blushing!!!!! And as usual stupid khooni cases on the move!!!!

THE END!!!!

Edited by Rashida13 - 20 December 2010 at 12:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shreelaAkshay.away_from_TVShagnikavisromNandiniRaizadaa

Go to top