CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Raaz Abhijeet Ke Atheeth Ka(Main Series Thread) (Page 142)

Poonamjayaswal IF-Dazzler
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Nopes I'm sure this won't end in a drama !!!! I strongly feel that

yes I agree..it wud b dramatic like CID's aakhri chunauti..Smile

Poonamjayaswal IF-Dazzler
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

smells drama everywhere. Abhijit, I know will never do these kind of things and acp I know will never tell anything like this about duo. He was the one who asked Abhijit to join cid even with memory loss.

yeah..even I felt a bit awkward when ACP sir said Abhijeet shud leave CID...Confused
mallikaBalu IF-Dazzler
mallikaBalu
mallikaBalu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Shocked
Originally posted by Rashida13

Now, I'm happy I'm missing this...... because this would just be unbearable for me.... I would really go mad then......
 i agree Rasheeda I am happy I missed this too. When I saw on you tube I was utterly shockedOuch
mallikaBalu IF-Dazzler
mallikaBalu
mallikaBalu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Nopes I'm sure this won't end in a drama !!!! I strongly feel that
This is called true optimism. Bhavanab I just wish I could say the same. But all this drama is making me Cry
suhani.cipamisa IF-Sizzlerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
i just read the written update. gawd such a silly series. they dont even know how to handle this issue. and d meds and stuff like that- how can these affect so much? so unscientific. detective serials are not some stupid silly cases. i wish they dealt with serious stuff like an officer coming across a truth about abhi's past and instead of any memories coming back they cud show that culprit's punishment.

Living in the uk has shown me better stuff about tv and films. quality of cases and acting and detection and common sense etc... Some reputed channels even have direct contact with the public.

I feel frustrated. Silent FW member, i am disappointed in FW and Sony.

Am getting more and more alienated from cid. I still remain a butt of jokes because i once upon a time used to watch cid. The very word now has become something else for me.

I still respect the three main actors. And i dont respect bp or fw or sony anymore, however much i still love olden golden episodes. i still stick to if because of other threads, stories and my buddies.

CID am tired of u. Acp/Satamji, Abhi/Adi sir, Daya/Dayanand sir -- i still respect u but am feeling sorry for you being put into a stupid, useless scenario.

Grow up Scriptwriters. Get mature properly FW and Sony.
BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Cool..... I never seen anyone joining this forum or any forum being an IF Dazzler. Is there any Miracle there ? Wink

Anyway , Welcome to this forum Poonam. Hope you enjoy some quality times and discussions here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonamjayaswal

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poonamjayaswal

yes I agree..it wud b dramatic like CID's aakhri chunauti..Smile
Welcome to CID forum Poonam !! Glad to have another CID fan..Smile 

Well, CID AC finale was very bad IMO !!! It was out of nowhere !! Ouch If AKAKR finale is anything close to that then.....AngryAngry I dont want it to be anything like ACP Pradyuman Giraftaar or Daya's Dulhan episodes !! That "Drama" thing is too much to take once again !!
But Abhi sir itni asaani se kaise fas jayenge yaar !! This is so bad !! Confused Lets see, Bhavs, i would be glad if its not a drama thing....but i hope they keep my Abhijeet intact !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonamjayaswal

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
It will go till March 2011. Changes will take affect after that time. CID Season 2 will be start from that time.

Go to top