Raaz Abhijeet Ke Atheeth Ka(Main Series Thread) - Page 98

Posted: 13 years ago
Agnipariksha actually comes from a part of the Ramayan, it was like Sita ji had taken that test for Ram ji.....(I seriously don't know the event so well)

But in other words, you can say like it's taking someones test!!!
Edited by Rashida13 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kishor10

their TRP is already high................don't understand why they r doing this..........
Oh cmon..their TRPs are never on the best when they continue with their khooni stories.. SOny always wants masala !!!
Masala, with some mirch-namak also!!!!!
Originally posted by Rashida13

Masala, with some mirch-namak also!!!!!
I dont know with what not.... !!!!😡... This series is surely putting a lot of stress on the team.. Specially DUO. Look at them, Daya sir already have JDJ to get him under pressure...and on top of it the series..and of course in the coming few episodes, he will be required more...

and Aditya sir...he is surely going to get stressed... 😭.. i hope his health isnt much effected
Originally posted by Shagnika

and Aditya sir...he is surely going to get stressed... 😭.. i hope his health isnt much effected

sure he is taking so much effort. FW is utilising all his energy. And he will be tired of the enigmatic script also.
after AKAKR...guess abhi will be seen a little less in the epis following the series...😔
Deepika, I was going to say the same thing!!!! That after AKAKR, our DUO will be soo exhausted that they would naturally have to take a 2 week holiday, after what FW has tortured them!!!!
Dont worry..there is no such option either... They have Gallentry awards right after the series
Afterall, woh log DUO ko chen se saas bhi kaha lene denge!!!
When they take chain ki saans and disappear for a few episodes we here will start making 😡 faces won't we?